1381 - 1390

Chapter 1381 Isn't it some Qimen Dunjia formation?

  Ye Wan returned to the cabin in the evening.

  Although there was no braised pork as expected, she had a rabbit in her left hand and a rabbit in her right hand. The dinner was predictably rich.

  Smiling, she took the things in her hand and put them away. Liang Jingjing happily pulled her to see the pits.

  "Not bad, not bad..."

  Ye Wan pinched Liang Jingjing's face, "Jingjing is the most capable! These pits are really big and good." Cut the

  rabbit into pieces and stew it into the pot, let Liang Jingjing Watch the fire.

  Ye Wan picked up the tool box and ran into the forest in a hurry.

  I still rushed back before the fragrance overflowed.

  Holding two huge bundles in his hands.

  "This is...grass?"

  "It looks like it has never been grown on the ground. Anyway, I can recognize several kinds of vegetables, including bean sprouts, ququcai, shepherd's purse, and wild onions." "Look, look, I'll know Those pits are used for growing vegetables. I finally guessed it for once."

  "Ye Wan is awesome! The vegetable plot has been arranged. We will catch up with the pig later. In the next half month, The two of us are stationed in the wooden house, eating and drinking, living like gods!" "

  I really want to give my sister Ruyi a dream and let her and the handsome amateur guy come here to stay together." "

  There is also Jiahao Zaizai, a People are so pitiful, they don't even have anyone to talk to. Wow, oh, oh, oh, I feel so bad..." There were a lot of people talking

  in the barrage.

  In the picture, Liang Jingjing had already peeled the potatoes and threw them into the pot.

  On the other side, Ye Wan planted all the vegetables dug up in the two fields in front of the wooden house. He also did not forget to dig up some colorful wild flowers nearby.

  A flower-shaped pit with flowers planted in the middle and vegetables growing around it.

  Although it still looks a little staggering at the moment, after watering it and resting for a whole night, it will definitely stand up vigorously tomorrow.

  Thinking about that picture, I feel extremely beautiful.

  "I'll plant the vegetables in the two pits at the back tomorrow. Hehe, let's work together..." "

  Although I don't know what those two pits are used for, they definitely have nothing to do with flowers and vegetables! The ones in the front, Do you want a bet?"

  "Let's bet. I'm not betting on flowers and vegetables." "

  ..."

  After washing her hands and eating, leaving Liang Jingjing to wash the pot and tidy up the house, Ye Wan ran again.

  A dead tree was brought back as usual, and with the darkening sky, Ye Wan chopped it down. After a while, there was a pile of wood of different lengths at his feet.

  When she hit the ground one by one with a hammer, the audience understood.

  "The vegetable patch in the yard of the house, plus a fence, it's a proper farmhouse!" "It's

  still self-sufficient."

  "But if the big brown bear that Sister Ruyi met comes, let alone the fence Well, even that wooden house isn't enough for it to play in, right?"

  Someone just mentioned it in the barrage, and Ye Wan and Liang Jingjing were seen moving a lot of rocks and earth like ants moving.

  After asking Liang Jingjing to go to the yard, Ye Wan stood there alone for a long time.

  In the darkening sky, netizens squinted and couldn't see clearly what Ye Wan was doing.

  All I know is that there are stones and earth outside the fence.

  "It can't be some kind of Qi Men Dun Jia formation, right? For example, if someone or an animal comes here and sees a cliff instead of a wooden house, they turn around and leave?" "

  I think so!" "No way

  ? Ye Wan is like this Do you know both? It's so mysterious. Is she a fairy?"

  "Where's Wanfeng? Where's the class representative? Come out and explain!" There

  was a long silence.

  She watched Ye Wan wash her hands, go into the bathroom with a basin of water, come out, wash her clothes and go to bed.

  The entire cabin fell into darkness.

  Netizens who still don't know what Ye Wan did:...