1571 - 1580

Chapter 1571: Taunting or Digging

  "Master, Madam, the Young Master and the Young Madam are here!"

  The old butler's kind voice sounded, and everyone chatting in the banquet hall looked up.

  Lu Changchuan in a suit and leather shoes.

  The stunning Ye Wan.

  At first glance, the handsome man and the beautiful woman are very eye-catching, both in appearance and temperament.

  "Changchuan, Xiaowan, congratulations!"

  "Congratulations, Master Jiu, congratulations to Xiaowan..."

  "Sister Wan, brother-in-law, I wish you a happy marriage!"

  The blessings kept coming.

  Ye Wan looked back at Lu Changchuan, took his arm and stepped into the banquet hall.

  There are only 9 tables in the banquet hall that can accommodate more than 100 people.

  Sitting at the main table were the second elder of the Lu family, the second elder of the Luo family, Elder Qin, Boss Dai and Father Jiang and Mother Jiang.

  At other tables, Jiang Yuke and his wife brought Xiao Miao, Jiang Yuheng, Jiang Keer, Su Qingyan, Su Jingqiu, Xie Chenmin and the Xie family couple.

  Qin Chizhou, Ai Xiaomi and others also arrived.

  There were also sitting at the table Qiu Yuze, who waved to her with a smile just now, and Lu Tingshan, who didn't like to crowd into busy places, and others.

  At a glance, they were all the people closest to her and Lu Changchuan.

  "Wanwan..."

  Lu Changchuan turned to Ye Wan's ear, "Do you know who I want to invite the most?"

  Ye Wan was startled.

  Lu Changchuan said softly: "That cook in the Chinese restaurant!"

  Ye Wan:! ! !
  Although I really wanted to know who that person was, when he appeared next to Wanwan, and what kind of past he had with Wanwan.

  But if Ye Wan didn't say anything, Lu Changchuan wouldn't ask.

  But what Lu Changchuan didn't expect was that Rong Qian did a small check.

  As a result, Chi Fei became "the cook in the Chinese restaurant".

  Although I know that this must not be the man's true identity, but because he can hug Wanwan and escape unharmed, that man's identity must not be that simple.

  Not to mention, his Wanwan is a vest boss in his own right.

  People divide into groups and things gather together.

  I'm afraid none of the people around the vest boss are simple.

  When Lu Changchuan thinks of this, he will be grateful countless times. He is glad that the person who finally entered Wanwan's heart is him and not someone else.

  "Careful!"

  Ye Wan muttered in a low voice and pinched his arm, "Mr. Qin is looking at you..."

  After coming back to his senses, the two of them held wine glasses and toasted starting from Mr. Qin.

  Ye Wan's status as a celebrity meant that it would be impossible to hold a large number of weddings in the short term.

  So since returning to the imperial capital, Lu Changchuan has been planning to hold a small family banquet, which can be regarded as inviting everyone to witness the beginning of his and Wanwan's new life.

  The Lu family invited no one else except the second elder and Lu Cheng and Lu Tingshan.

  If Star were here, there would be one more of her.

  Apart from this, Lu Changchuan never notified any of the Lu family members.

  Then there are the relatives and friends around Ye Wan who know their relationship.

  As we chatted and ate, the atmosphere in the banquet hall was indescribably harmonious.

  Mr. Qin's eyes were full of smiles, but when he spoke, he was angry, "I regret it! If I had taken action earlier, now, little Ye Zi might even have a great-grandson of the Qin family..." "

  Ahem Cough cough..."

  Qin Chizhou coughed violently.

  Not to mention the petty Lu Changchuan.

  His Xiaomi is still sitting next to him.

  Are the old man mocking him or digging a hole for him?
  Pulled back to his senses by the sound of coughing, Mr. Qin glared at Qin Chizhou angrily, "Why are you coughing? Your grandfather and I are not old and stupid. Seeing that Chang Chuan has married Xiao Zizi, what about you? What are you and Xiaomi doing? When is the time to do something?"

  ? ? ?

  From dust to clouds in an instant, Qin Chizhou glanced triumphantly at Ai Xiaomi, who was shrinking her neck and keeping silent like a little white rabbit, and sighed longly, "Grandpa, you can't blame me! I confessed my love and proposed marriage. Please, Ai Xiaomi looks down on your grandson..."

  "That's right! I'll let you out of tune!"

  Mr. Qin glared at Qin Chizhou again. When he looked at Ai Xiaomi, his smile appeared and he turned into an amiable old man. , "Xiao Mi Mi, Chizhou is careless, don't rush to agree to him, and test his temper! You are still young, and you have plenty of time. It will cost him a few years!

  " ! !

  A second ago, she was still thinking about how she would respond if Mr. Qin really pressed for marriage in front of so many people.

  Things changed in an instant, and Ai Xiaomi responded sweetly: "Okay, grandpa, I remember!"

  Qin Chizhou:...