1711 - 1720

Chapter 1711

  Bai Yi is one of the heroines.

  This group fight scene fully demonstrates Bai Yi's image as a senior sister who is inferior to everyone else in the Valley of Love and has superior military strength.

  There are so many people fighting, but they are all wearing the same white gauze skirt.

  When the movie is aired, maybe no one in the audience will remember it except Bai Yi.

  But at this moment, everyone else was knocked to the ground.

  She was alone.

  The fight scene between her and the senior sister in white is considered a close-up, right?
  Instantly excited, Hu Mingxi knew that the highlight of her group acting era was coming.

  Using all the tricks he had learned over the years as a supporting actor on the set, Hu Mingxi only had one thought in his mind: As long as the sword in my hand does not fall to the ground, as long as I am not knocked down, then every second of this scene will be my victory. !
  Adhering to this principle, Hu Mingxi used all his strength.

  Bang!

  Bang!
  The moment Hu Mingxi knelt on the ground with numb knees, tears almost burst out.

  He knew that there was a huge disparity in power between himself and Sister Wan.

  But I didn't expect it to be so big!
  Regardless of whether she was angry or angry, the image of a junior sister with bright red eyes displayed on the monitor was particularly exciting.

  Xie Sanqiu was so surprised that she almost yelled "pass".

  Ye Wan clasped her hands behind her back and looked calmly at Hu Mingxi, who was waiting for her angrily, "Come again!"

  ? ? ?

  Winging it?

  Want to add drama?
  Xie Sanqiu was instantly excited, and the screenwriter's eyes lit up.

  In front of the camera, Hu Mingxi has forgotten who he is.

  All she knew was that she was not convinced!

  Didn't you just forget to practice and sneak down the mountain to play for a while with your senior sisters?

  Isn't it just that he took care of a few young men in the name of Broken Love Valley? They have done good things, why should they be punished?

  Moreover, even if they did something wrong, the master still said, "You are a senior sister in white. Do you really think that you can use the prestige of the senior sister to show off the prestige of the senior sister when the master is not around?"

  Hearing her say come again, Hu Mingxi gritted his teeth, picked up the long sword on the ground and rushed forward again.

  Bang!

  Snapped!
  "Come again!"

  Cang!

  Snapped!
  "Are you coming again?"

  In just over ten seconds, which seemed as long as a century, Hu Mingxi lay on the ground panting, shaking her head at the senior sister who was still standing in front of her immaculately, "Senior sister, I was wrong!"

  " Come on!"

  Xie Sanqiu shouted, and the girls who were knocked down on the ground stood up together. You pulled me up and I helped you up.

  Hu Mingxi exhaled in one breath and lay on his back on the ground.

  Wrist pain.

  Knee pain.

  It hurts even more when the tight lower back relaxes.

  Woohoo, really... so tired!

  Sure enough, there is a price to pay for taking close-ups!
  But hey, hey, it's worth it! ! !

  "Are you okay?"

  A hand appeared in front of him, and Hu Mingxi's tired thoughts slowly returned. He saw Ye Wan smiling and reaching out, trying to pull her up.

  Ahhhhh!

  I can!
  His hands reacted faster than his brain. Hu Mingxi grabbed Ye Wan's hand and was gently pulled up by her. Then he looked at Ye Wan and suddenly transformed into a little fan girl, "Sister Wan, Sister Wan, I am Wanfeng, really. Really!"

  I thought of Sissi among the chatter in the morning.

  Think again of what Director Xie said about Hu Mingxi.

  Linking the two people to each other in his mind, Ye Wan smiled, opened his hands, and gave Hu Mingxi a big hug, "Hello Xixi, is this a successful interview?"

  ? ? ?

  "It doesn't count!"

  Being hugged by the person he liked, Hu Mingxi instantly felt overflowing with happiness, "Sister Wan, for me, this is success in chasing stars!"