311 - 320

Chapter 311 Men are so annoying!

  Seeing Ye Wan, Lu Changchuan approached, lowered his head and looked into her eyes, "Well, I'm not drunk." "

  Of course I'm not drunk." As

  soon as he opened his mouth, the fragrant smell of the cocktail just now came.

  Ye Wan took two steps back, "Why are you here?"

  "Baking in the moon."

  Lu Changchuan smiled and walked forward with Ye Wan.

  As he walked, he said casually: "A Cheng has already fallen asleep. Please be gentler when you come in later."

  Ye Wan: "..."

  It was obviously just a simple instruction, but there was a hint of ambiguity inexplicably.

  Ye Wan stopped and said, "Lu Chuan!"

  Lu Changchuan stopped and raised his eyes.

  Ye Wan said softly: "I... won't fall in love in the next few years."

  Lu Changchuan nodded, "Yeah."

  Huh? ? ?
  I thought he would be frustrated and ask why.

  But he just said calmly, huh?
  The prepared words were of no use, so Ye Wan said cautiously: "Well, you are not young anymore. Your family should have urged you, right?" "No." Lu Changchuan said solemnly: "They don't

  dare

  . "

  ? " ? ?

  Ye Wan felt that she must have drunk too much.

  Auditory hallucinations occurred.

  What parent would not dare to urge his son to fall in love and find a girlfriend?
  Before Ye Wan could figure it out, her eyes darkened.

  Lu Changchuan has already arrived.

  "Wanwan..."

  The man's face suddenly approached, "If you don't want to fall in love, it doesn't matter, I can wait. However, you can't have the idea of ​​pushing me into someone else's arms because of this. I don't want anyone except you. And..."

  Lu Changchuan took a step forward, "I'm only five years older than you, and I'm not at the point where I'm being urged to get married, so you don't have to worry so much." With her back pressed

  against the tree trunk, Ye Wan didn't dare to move. move.

  There was a smile on the man's lips, but there was a hint of sullenness in his eyes.

  Under the cover of the night, it looks like a lion slowly opening its eyelids from a deep sleep.

  The next moment, he would jump up and bite her throat.

  Ye Wan quickly closed her mouth.

  Lu Chuan is so scary at night.

  Not only was the sunshine and warmth of Lu Chuan invisible to Sicheng's eyes missing.

  Even the gentleness and calmness of the previous days were gone.

  On the contrary, it had a more terrifying aura.

  Then here comes the problem.

  Which Lu Chuan is his real face?
  Looking at the tall back in front of him, Ye Wan decided to try not to meet each other at night in the future.

  Looking up again, he had already arrived in front of the apartment building.

  "Lu Chuan..."

  Ye Wan said, "Just send it here. It's getting late. Go back and rest. Good night!"

  Without waiting for his answer, Ye Wan quickly ran into the apartment door.

  As the elevator went up, Ye Wan exhaled suddenly.

  After entering the door, Sister Lan greeted her, "Miss, there is a cake in the refrigerator in the restaurant. Would you like to take a bite to meet the occasion?"

  Egg...cake?
  Ye Wan was startled.

  Sister Lan has already opened the refrigerator and taken out the cake.

  Ice blue cake, simple style.

  There was a half-burned candle on it.

  A 2 and a 4.

  So, today is Lu Chuan's 24th birthday?

  Ye Wan was stunned, and beside her, Sister Lan said casually: "Mr. Lu came here in the evening. Knowing that you were not here, he played with Xiao Cheng all night. Later, Xiao Cheng and I blew out candles with him, made a wish, and ate Cake. He didn't leave until Xiao Cheng fell asleep."

  He helped her take care of the child, and she even made him angry by urging him to fall in love.

  A feeling of guilt came to mind, and Ye Wan ran out.

  As the elevator went all the way down, Ye Wan saw that Lu Changchuan had sent her a WeChat message in the evening, asking her when she would go home.

  Busy entertaining Julia, and then accompanying Su Qingyan to the bar, Ye Wan completely forgot that there was still a WeChat message waiting for her to reply.

  In the past, if he didn't reply, he wouldn't reply. When he woke up, he would just tell him that he came back late last night.

  It just so happens that today is his birthday.

  Men are so annoying!
  Why can't you just say hello in advance?
  Thinking this way, the guilt in my heart did not diminish at all.

  Running out of the elevator and then out of the apartment building, Ye Wan suddenly stopped.

  A few steps away, Lu Changchuan stood in the moonlight.