1501 - 1510

Chapter 1501

  The two-day weekend of the melancholy male god or the well-dressed beast passed by in a blink of an eye.

  But neither Ye Wan nor Ye Wan's studio made any response to the protest from Chen Boyu's studio or the passionate abuse from countless netizens on Weibo.

  On the one hand, I thought she was panicking and was looking for connections in private.

  On the other hand, I felt that the other party was so arrogant that he had no intention of responding at all.

  Chen Baiyu and Sister Qin had a good analysis.

  At ten o'clock on Monday morning, Chen Baiyu was discharged from the hospital.

  The wound on the head was not big to begin with. It took two days to stop bleeding and scab, so there was no need to wrap it with gauze.

  But in order to appear more serious when appearing in front of the media, Chen Baiyu kept the gauze.

  When Sister Qin came in, she brought the stylist with her.

  No instructions were needed, the stylist skillfully opened the makeup box and started styling Chen Boyu.

  His originally good complexion turned into a sallow yellow with bluish black after applying foundation, and he looked haggard due to excessive blood loss and no rest for several days.

  Blow your hair, it looks messy yet handsome, but inexplicably a bit more decadent.

  Putting on the custom-made suit, the person in the mirror suddenly changed his appearance.

  To put it nicely, he is a melancholic male god.

  To put it bluntly, he is just a beast in clothes.

  "I saw it when I came in just now. There were about a dozen media. Except for the ones we usually cooperate with most, the others all came spontaneously."

  Following Chen Boyu into the elevator, Sister Qin said in a deep voice: "When the time comes, your words should be more ambiguous. Anyway, it is an indisputable fact that you were injured, and there is no defensible reason on Ye Wan's side. When the public opinion ferments, and trolls and black fans will end up, you This time we can completely clear the name. Then we..."

  As soon as the word "clear the name" came out, Chen Boyu noticed that Chen Baiyu had a bad look on his face.

  Sister Qin quickly changed her words and said: "In Mr. Wang's red TV series, there is definitely no problem with the male lead. Let's go back to the other scripts and carefully select them, and then put on a few more variety shows, so we are not afraid of not being able to return to the previous glory. Just one... play Gui Wan, you have some idea, don't overdo it!"

  Knowing what Sister Qin meant, Chen Baiyu nodded.

  Glancing at the floor, Chen Baiyu seemed to have remembered something, and turned back to ask Sister Qin, "Did you find out? Which Buddha is behind Ye Wan?"

  "I didn't find out." He couldn't help

  but feel angry when he mentioned this. Sister Qin said with a puzzled face: "I asked many people in the circle, but they don't know Ye Wan's details. It seems that she really relied on strength to get where she is today."

  Relying on strength?
  Chen Baiyu sneered.

  Which female star relies on her strength to be seen by the director and remembered by the audience for three to five years, and then gradually climbs to the first, second and third tier?

  Like Ye Wan, who emerged from live PK, broke into the entertainment industry with the reputation of Feitian Sister, and became the heroine of Golden Deer in just one year?

  Chen Baiyu doesn't know whether others believe it or not.

  Anyway, he absolutely doesn't believe it.

  They say flies don't bite seamless eggs. Since Ye Wan has a gap, sooner or later she will have to pry her open!
  My heart was burning, but the expression on my face was even more gloomy.

  The moment the elevator door opened, Chen Baiyu lowered his head, the gloomy look on his eyebrows disappeared and replaced with full anger.

  "Actor Chen, could you please tell me what caused the dispute between you and Ye Wan?" "

  Actor Chen, is there any other reason why you didn't fight back besides Ye Wan being a woman?"

  "Actor Chen..."

  Kan Kan walked out of the door of the inpatient department. At the foot of the steps, a group of reporters and cameramen with microphones and cameras rushed up.

  Many of them were holding up their mobile phones, and a live broadcast was on at the other end.

   It's one day closer to Wan Geng, and my head hurts!