1701 - 1710

Chapter 1701

  "Sister Wan, sister Wan..."

  Ye Wan had just finished a big class when she received Ai Xiaomi's call.

  On the other end of the phone, Ai Xiaomi's voice was as bright as the bright and warm sunshine above her head, "Qin Gou and I have received the certificates. Qin Gou said, while you are in the imperial capital recently, we will see when you and Jiu Ye are free. Let's get together."

  After making an appointment, hanging up the phone, Ye Wanwan entered the circle of friends.

  Ai Xiaomi's circle of friends is calm.

  Qin Chizhou, on the other hand, seemed to have deliberately chosen the time of 09:19 to post.

  [Qin Chizhou: There are rumors that I am married? Ahem, let me clarify, this is true! Photo 1.jpg, Photo 2.jpg]

  Photo 1: Two red books.
  Photo 2: Holding hands with wedding rings

  . In the circle of friends, Qin Chizhou also made a comment of his own.

  [Qin Chizhou: Those who like it can get a 5% discount. ]

  An hour had passed since he posted this post on Moments, and Ye Wan could only see Rong Qian and Lu Tingshan liking it.

  As for Lu Changchuan and others, I don't know if they didn't see it or if they saw it and were too lazy to pay attention to him.

  Ye Wan smiled, liked and commented, then put away her phone and entered the classroom.

  Dinner was arranged at a private restaurant owned by Qin Chizhou.

  When Ye Wan arrived, Qin Chizhou and Ai Xiaomi had already arrived.

  The two have been together for three years. Because of their marriage, they seemed to have returned to the period of love in an instant, cuddling up to the floor-to-ceiling windows, as if you and I were not watching.

  When Ye Wan subconsciously wanted to retreat, the sharp-eyed Ai Xiaomi looked at her, "Sister Wan..." She

  glared at Qin Chizhou angrily, and Ai Xiaomi rushed forward to hold Ye Wan's arm, "Sister Wan, I Can you come and be my bridesmaid at my wedding to Qin Gou?"

  "Bridesmaid? Ai Xiaomi, are you short-sighted?" Before

  Ye Wan could answer, Qin Chizhou on the side smiled and said, "You can't take the advice from your friend Are you looking for someone uglier? You want Sister Wan to be your bridesmaid. Aren't you afraid that the wedding venue will be filled with evening breeze that day, and the wedding venue will turn into a large-scale star chasing venue?" "

  I'm not afraid, I'm a night breeze!"

  There are so many possibilities. Wanfeng witnesses her happiness together. Is that her pride?

  Ai Xiaomi looked indifferent, and then looked at Ye Wan eagerly, "Sister Wan, promise, promise, okay?" "Okay

  ."

  Nodding in response as Qin Chizhou shook his head helplessly, Ye Wan turned back to look at Ai Xiaomi, "I finally understand why you always like to piss him off. Mr. Qin's attitude of not being able to stand you but being unable to kill you and having no choice but to pamper you is really quite amusing."

  ? ? ?

  Qin Chizhou laughed.

  When Lu Changchuan entered, he heard the three of them talking about the wedding.

  The wedding of Qin Chizhou and Ai Xiaomi is scheduled for September 9th, which has a long-lasting meaning.

  The bridesmaid group is not easy at all. After all, Ai Xiaomi is a model, and there are many girls who have good connections in the modeling industry and the entertainment industry.

  The groomsmen group is not easy.

  With Lu Changchuan's status, it was absolutely impossible for him to be his best man.

  Gu Qichen has not been heard from since he returned to the regiment after the New Year, and Qin Chizhou doesn't know where he is now.

  There is only one Huo Lincheng.

  Seeing Qin Chizhou looking like he had a toothache, Ye Wan came up with an idea and said, "How about we pull out the 20 brothers from my studio to support you?" "

  No!"

  "Okay!"

  Two voices said in unison. , looking at Qin Chizhou who was resisting, and then looking at Ai Xiaomi who was looking excited, Ye Wan couldn't help laughing.

  Lu Changchuan came over and sat next to Ye Wan, grabbed one of her hands and held it in his palm, while looking at Qin Chizhou, "Didn't you say that I want to give your rice an unforgettable wedding? I think Wan Wan That's a good suggestion!"

  Three to one, the minority obeys the majority.

  The thought of being surrounded by 20 handsome young men on the wedding day gave Qin Chizhou a headache.

  It was already nine o'clock after dinner, and Qin Chizhou dragged Lu Changchuan to talk about the diamond mine.

  Thinking that it had been a long time since he had seen Leng Yi, Ye Wan dialed Brother Leng's phone number.

  The phone rang once and was connected, but the voice on the other end was not Leng Yixing's.

  "Sister Wan..."

  The voice of a young man who was so angry that he wanted to kill someone came from the other end, "Those grandsons refused to apologize, and they said that Brother Leng had no self-awareness! Sister Wan, if Brother Leng hadn't pulled me, we wouldn't be here right now

  Youth League

  _

  A few minutes later, the car sped toward the east of the city.