411 - 420

Chapter 411: Losing Face to Grandma's House

  Like a black thousand-mile horse, the black Ferrari slid in a wonderful arc in the air and passed Zheng Lingkun's colorful Ferrari.

  Then, he landed firmly on the ground, kicked the accelerator, and drove it out of sight.

  Zheng Lingkun: "..."

  At the foot of the mountain, everyone was talking on the intercom for a long time, but they didn't wait for Zheng Lingkun's reply.

  "There shouldn't be any suspense about the outcome of this game, right?"

  "There must be no suspense. Mr. Xie has already lost one round, and he has always been defeated by Mr. Zheng in the past, right?" "

  But the beauty that Mr. Xie found, How cool! If you lose, let Mr. Zheng call Mr. Xie daddy. I feel confident that I will win!" "

  Who can't say something cruel?"

  "...Could it be that Mr. Zheng really lost? Otherwise, the channel has already become lively by now, and there is no movement at all, so let us guess here?" "...

  "

  With one sentence, the scene suddenly fell into deathly silence.

  Zheng Lingkun is the seed player of the TS team.

  He is also the most powerful racing driver in TS except for those racing bosses.

  He likes to shout and bring people here to race. It has been so long and he has never failed.

  As long as he is around, the channel is almost never quiet.

  When has it been like this time, with arrogant laughter in the first half and as quiet as a chicken in the second half?
  This is... so abnormal!

  If Mr. Zheng really loses, then does he really want to call Xie Chenmin daddy?

  It's a small thing to call daddy.

  In the racing circle of the imperial capital, you have to lose face to your grandma's house, right?

  Everyone looked at each other, no one dared to call Mr. Zheng on the channel.

  Before they could figure out what to do, they heard the sound of a motor coming from far away.

  They all turned their heads and saw the black phantom under the dim light in the distance.

  Zheng Shao really...lost?
  It was a cold day, and there was a layer of white sweat on my back.

  The cold wind blew by, and the sounds of sneezing and shivering came and went.

  The next moment, the black Ferrari whizzed past, squeaked, and stopped steadily next to the dark green Phaeton.

  Ye Wan opened the door and got out of the car.

  The group of people in front of them all took a step back.

  It was as if she was a female Rakshasa killed out of nowhere.

  In the silence, the car baby who had just waved a small flag asked in a low voice: "Beauty, who will win between you and Mr. Zheng?"

  Looking back, Ye Wan walked towards her Phaeton coldly.

  He replied without looking back: "Remember to remind you, Mr. Zheng, that I don't want his car. But I still remember his voice of daddy. Next time, remember to shout in front of me!" The words fell

  . , the Phaeton roared away and drove away.

  Everyone was stunned.

  Really lost?
  Looking back at Xie Chenmin, he saw the young man sitting in the driver's seat with a cold expression.

  His eyebrows and eyes were full of pride, and there was an irrepressible smile on his lips, but his expression was still calm and cold.

  The car windows were wide open, and "I want to fly higher" echoed clearly in the night.

  Everyone: "..."

  A few minutes later, the roaring sound approached.

  When Zheng Lingkun got out of the car, he slammed the door shut, his face so dark that water dripped from his face.

  "Where's the person?"

  "Let's go... let's go!"

  "Did you say anything?"

  "..."

  No one dared to convey Ye Wan's arrogant words to Zheng Lingkun, but Zheng Lingkun had already guessed it.

  Looking ferociously at the car's taillights in the distance that had turned into two pairs of small red dots, Zheng Lingkun took out his cell phone and made a call.

  He wanted to see when such a famous person appeared in the imperial capital racing circle!

  Do you think that by climbing up to Xie Chenmin, you are qualified to take advantage of him? court death! ! !