1241 - 1250

Chapter 1241 You must have been a goblin in your last life.

  The off-road vehicle parked in front of the villa, and Gu Qichen got out of the car in front of him. Star raised his eyebrows lightly, "What are you doing ?"

Pulling Star into his arms heavily, "Sleep."

  "Go back to your own home."

  "No."

  "Gu Qichen, are you childish?"

  "Oh, am I childish?"

  Gu Qichen turned around and pressed Star on top of him. He walked up to the car door and said, "Who scratched my back and called me brother last night? How come you raised your skirt and refused to admit it?" "

  Gu Qichen, why are you such a scoundrel?"

  Knowing that this is a villa area, and there are two adjacent buildings separated from each other. It was so far away that even someone in the distance might not be able to hear Gu Qichen's words.

  But Star still blushed.

  She glared at him, turned around and left.

  Gu Qichen followed with a wicked smile.

  After entering the door, Star kicked off her high heels and went upstairs into the bedroom.

  Gu Qichen hung up his coat and took out a bottle of water from the refrigerator.

  Just after taking two sips, Star's voice rang out from the bedroom, "Gu Qichen..." "Here he

  comes."

  Thinking that she was going to settle last night's debt with him, Gu Qichen touched his nose and thought about how to explain to her.

  After all, it had been more than two years since the last time they were together.

  When we were in the group, the brothers joked that every sow they saw had double eyelids.

  Even though I was a little cruel and made him cry last night, I can't blame him entirely, right?

  "If you're to blame..."

  Gu Qichen was talking as he entered the door. Before he could finish his words, he was so aroused by the body leaning against him that he completely forgot about it.

  Clothes were scattered all over the floor.

  The air conditioner has just been turned on and the house is still a little cold.

  You can feel the chill arousing goosebumps on the delicate skin under your palms.

  There was no trace of resentment or anger in her eyes.

  There is only endless... temptation.

  "Lu Changqing, you must have been a goblin in your last life!" He

  lifted her up with both hands and held her in his arms. Gu Qichen kissed her while biting the soft flesh on her body, "Sooner or later I will die on you!" The word death is the word

  . As soon as he said it, he was bitten hard by her on the neck.

  Gu Qichen paused, then kissed her gently, "I'm sorry, I won't say it again!" "

  Gu Qichen..."

  Star gasped and asked, "You didn't answer me yesterday. When did you fall in love with me?"

  " I..."

  My whole body was so tense that I was about to burst, but I forced myself to calm down.

  Gu Qichen thought for a long time, looked into Star's eyes and shook his head, "I'm sorry, I really... don't know."

  The first time?
  Don't be ridiculous, how old was she then?
  He's not a pervert!
  But when he reacted, he could only see her.

  "I really don't know..."

  Just by looking at the dissatisfied expression on her face, he knew that this was not the standard answer. Gu Qichen put her on the bed and leaned over, "I only know that I only liked you. "

  Lu Changqing, believe me, I will never betray you!" The

  fierce kiss became gentler, and Gu Qichen took her hand and placed it on his heart, "If I betray you, let me be a monk for the rest of my life. If you have wine, you can't drink it, if you have meat... you can't eat it!"

  As he finished speaking, the soft flesh on his waist ached.

  Star yelled and raised her leg to kick him, but he grabbed his ankle and buckled it around his waist.

  Lifting her head to kiss him, Star's eyes were bright, "Gu Qichen, what you just said doesn't count! It's what I said!" "

  Okay, you say it!"

  Star liked him so much that she was willing to say anything to him. , with every frown and smile between his eyebrows.

  Gu Qichen looked at her affectionately.

  "I want you to live a long life, have children, and have descendants around your knees!" Her

  slender calves clung to him, and Star hooked his neck, "I want you to be good..." "

  Okay."

  The look in her eyes The light is like the most beautiful starlight above your head, making people indulge in it and not want to wake up again.

  Gu Qichen lowered his head to kiss her forehead, the tip of her nose, and her lips, "We are all... doing well!"