1341 - 1350

Chapter 1341 Mom, I want to go home!

  The first person to choose a location and start pitching the tent was Chen Baiyu.

  He just can't stand it anymore!
  From the moment he got out of the car and walked into the grass, he felt that he was not here to record a show and survive in the wilderness, but to be tortured and overcome.

  The wailing behind him almost never stopped.

  "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu My shoulders are about to break...Help, who can come and help me!...Mom, I want to go home!" He was

  saying as much as Tang Monk was chanting sutras, mixed with crying.

  Chen Boyu finally discovered that it is a fallacy that one woman is equal to 500 ducks! ! !

  The lethality is obviously greater than 5,000 ducks, okay?
  He would rather walk with 5,000 ducks than partner with Zhao Sixuan.

  However, this is not something he can decide.

  When he thought about the day when his partners were matched, he chose Zhao Sixuan after being rejected by Ye Wan, Chen Baiyu wished he could travel back to that moment and wake himself up with his big mouth.

  After reaching a shady and flat area, Chen Baiyu stopped and looked back at Zhao Sixuan, "Let's stay here today."

  The wailing stopped suddenly.

  Zhao Sixuan nodded like garlic, "Okay, okay, okay..."

  After finishing her words, Zhao Sixuan opened the backpack with two clicks.

  Bang.

  The backpack hit the ground hard.

  Zhao Sixuan sat down on the ground.

  Chen Baiyu took the tent out of the packaging bag, found the accessories and read the manual.

  Zhao Sixuan finally came to his senses.

  He climbed up from the ground using his hands and feet, and stepped forward to set up a tent with Chen Baiyu.

  Dark green two-person tent.

  Waterproof and windproof, the material is very good.

  The curtain in the middle is zippered.

  Open the zipper and roll up the curtain, and you will have a large two-person tent.

  When the zipper is pulled up, it becomes two relatively independent small tents.

  It combines practicality with the privacy of personal space.

  At noon when the sun is at its strongest, their tents have been set up.

  Chen Baiyu poured out the things in his backpack, took out food and drink, and looked at Zhao Sixuan with a planning look, "We will march for one day and rest for one day. We will take turns in this way. The day of marching will be counted as three meals a day, and the day of resting will be counted as three meals a day." , it's best to only have one meal."

  The two people's backpacks contained bread and compressed biscuits, as well as four self-heating small hotpots.

  Bread cannot be stored for too long. It will be eaten today and tomorrow.

  Compressed biscuits and self-heating hotpots can last another three to five days.

  In addition, there may be some wild fruits and other harvests during the journey. No matter how you calculate it, there will be no problem in 7 days.

  Zhao Sixuan nodded, "Okay, I will listen to you!"

  Chen Baiyu's face softened slightly, "Then if you are tired, go to the tent and sleep for a while. I will go to see if there is any water source nearby. If you have nothing to do, just sleep more. We'll set off early tomorrow morning."

  "Okay."

  Zhao Sixuan nodded, watched Chen Baiyu walk away, stretched, took off his shoes and socks and got into the tent to sleep.

  ...

  Shang Yunxi didn't have a backpack, but even so, he still fell behind Xu Jiahao.

  Seeing that the other party had no sympathy for her and just walked forward with a sullen expression, Shang Yunxi threw away the hiking pole angrily.

  There was a grunting sound, and the trekking pole spun and fell down the hillside.

  Shang Yunxi: ...

  Xu Jiahao walked panting for a while, not hearing the footsteps behind him.

  When he looked back, he realized that Shang Yunxi was standing there in a daze.

  Guessing that she might be too tired to walk, Xu Jiahao explained in a good-tempered way: "Sister Shang, let's work hard for a while longer and then set up a tent to rest in the evening. Otherwise, choose a cool place now, and by the evening When the sun is in the west, the cool place we chose will be very overcast, and it may be cold to sleep in the middle of the night."

  Shang Yunxi didn't understand this kind of wilderness knowledge at all.

  The other person said it plausibly, and she could only nod.

  I looked back at the trekking pole that had rolled far away, and hesitated for a second between turning back to pick it up or dropping it.

  Shang Yunxi decisively raised his foot and followed him.