931 - 940

Chapter 931: Secretly showing affection

  "Wanwan, thank you for the flowers!"

  Ye Wan was having lunch when she received Lu Changchuan's WeChat message.

  Sitting opposite, Jiang Keer looked at Sister Wan who was smiling at the phone and knew that she must be chatting with Lu Changchuan again.

  "Sister Wan..."

  Looking around, seeing that no one was paying attention to her, Jiang Ke'er asked quietly: "Brother-in-law, what did you say that makes you smile like this?" After a quick glance,

  there was nothing on the screen that Jiang Ke'er couldn't see. content, Ye Wan turned the phone and gave her a look.

  Just when I saw Lu Changchuan's words of thanks.

  Jiang Ke'er was stunned, "You...you gave flowers to your brother-in-law?"

  Aren't men the ones who give flowers to women?

  How come it's the other way around when you get to Sister Wan's place?

  "Today is his birthday."

  Ye Wan explained with a smile.

  When I exited WeChat, I saw the little red dot on the circle of friends.

  Clicking in, you see the Moments that Lu Changchuan posted a few seconds ago.

  [Lu Chuan: First time. Rotate.jpg]

  [Picture: A bouquet of bright red roses. ]

  Ye Wan:! ! !
  When Ye Wan saw it, many people also saw it.

  In just a few seconds, Lu Changchuan received hundreds of likes and comments.

  Qin Chizhou: "Holy shit, what did I see? This is your first time posting on Moments, right? Wait a minute, I'll go to the balcony to see which direction the sun is setting today." Gu Muzhi: "It's the first time

  . ?Which first time? Bad smile.jpg"

  Qin Chizhou replied to Gu Muzhi: "Damn it, Old Gu, you have to be the one with the most vicious eyes!"

  Mr. Lu: "Disgusting.jpg"

  Star: "What a pity for my beautiful set "Charming", is it still alive?"

  Qin Chizhou replied to Star: "Sister, what is Charming? What are you talking about?"

  Star replied to Qin Chizhou: "It can't be said.jpg"

  Ye Wan had Qin Chizhou and Star's WeChat, and the other party was on Lu Changchuan's She can see all the comments in Moments.

  Thinking of that little black dress and not knowing what to do with it, Ye Wan felt a little flushed.

  ...

  When Qin Wanyi saw that circle of friends, her slender nails almost dug into the screen of her phone.

  In front of her was the kind and kind Mrs. Lu, and in her ears was the servant who greeted her warmly.

  But at that moment, Qin Wanyi could only see the bouquet of bright red roses in her eyes.

  And that ambiguous "first time".

  In the comments, Qin Chizhou and Gu Muzhi's best friends were joking and frivolous, but Lu Changchuan was rare and good-tempered and did not scold them, as if he acquiesced.

  Qin Wanyi suddenly felt that she had never known Lu Changchuan.

  The Lu Changchuan she knew was unsmiling, cold and silent.

  Don't like flowers and plants.

  He doesn't have a good temper or good looks towards the people around him except the two elders of the Lu family.

  Even in the circle of friends, she has known him for so many years, and he has not posted a single message.

  And everything was broken on his birthday this year.

  Is Ye Wan's charm really that great?
  On the one hand, I feel that the IQ of people in love will indeed decrease, and even the wise and cold-hearted Lu Jiuye will have such a secret show of affection one day.

  On the one hand, he was full of sadness.

  It turns out that someone really can be his special case.

  Qin Wanyi couldn't sit still.

  "Grandma, are you tired after sitting for so long? Then I won't disturb you anymore..."

  Saying goodbye to Mrs. Lu in a hurry, Qin Wanyi drove away from Yulong Manor.

  Maybach drives in, Ferrari drives out.

  The two cars passed by each other, and Qin Wanyi looked back. She could see that the man in the driver's seat still had a cold face, but even so, he could still see from his relaxed brows and eyes that he was in a good mood at the moment.

  You could see him lowering his head and putting away his phone, and then her phone dinged softly.

  With her heart beating fast, Qin Wanyi braked and stopped the car on the side of the road.

  In just a moment, the face that was full of expectation just now reflected a cold look.