1561 - 1570

Chapter 1561: Poverty limits my imagination.

  I don't know whether it's because I'm short of money after three days of rest, or because the consumption in a popular city like Los Angeles is significantly higher than that in Provence, so I can't find a suitable single-family home.

  There is no spacious and comfortable seating area like in Provence.

  Ye Wan and others discussed it and arranged the evening's creative time in the game room where the program team played games, which was a small conference room on the third floor of the hotel.

  "Hello, your takeaway!"

  When there was a knock on the conference room door, Ye Wan and others were staring at the pile of snacks spread on the ground in front of them in a daze.

  The live broadcast room was filled with sympathetic comments.

  "Are the show crews so stingy? Brother Chen, you lost all your underwear in Las Vegas and were punished by the show crew? Hahahaha..." "Yeah

  , just some snacks? Just like before The comparison is simply not an order of magnitude. Isn't this too miserable?" "

  Where are the advertising dads? It's your turn to shine. With such a great opportunity, don't you know how to take advantage of it?" The

  glass door was knocked hard. There was a sound, and all five people looked up at Ye Wan with shock.

  On the side, Cheng Shiyuan and He Sichen had already stood up with their hands on the ground and stepped forward to open the door.

  Then, he froze at the door.

  Wearing black suits and white gloves, a group of 10 people walked in carrying a black insulated box professionally equipped by the delivery boy.

  He didn't raise his head or speak.

  The 10 people took out the white lunch boxes from the insulator and placed them in front of Ye Wan and the other six people. They all bowed and exited the conference room.

  It was as quiet as a chicken the whole time.

  "Sister, this is beyond the scope of your intuition, right?"

  Sister Ling looked at Ye Wan with dumbfounded eyes, "Can I call you Ye Banxian? Forget it, don't stop being half-xian, you are just like a fairy in my heart. Existence, I will call you Xian'er from now on!"

  "Sister Xian, are there any delicious things? Can you open it?"

  Ye Wan nodded, and the group stood up to open the box.

  The white lunch box doesn't even have a logo, but with the action of opening it, the aroma spreads instantly.

  Caramel-colored Dongpo elbow.

  Red and spicy crayfish.

  Aolong and oysters covered with garlic paste.

  And a variety of steaming barbecues.

  In the largest box, there are six cups of milk clams that are both beautifying and nourishing.

  At a glance, there are all kinds of things: grilled, fried, fried, stewed, boiled, steamed and grilled.

  There is even the stinky tofu that Cheng Shiyuan likes to eat.

  Sister Ling, Brother Fei, Cheng Shiyuan:...

  Yu Keying:! ! !

  He Sichen smiled lightly and said nothing.

  The live broadcast room was flooded with bullet screens.

  "??? You call this takeout?"

  "Is takeout so high-end now? Sure enough, poverty has limited my imagination!"

  "No, they are in Los Angeles! Why did all those handsome guys who delivered takeout just now Are you Chinese? Which Chinese restaurant's takeout is so high-end?"

  "Am I the only one who wants to know who ordered this takeout? It seems like their mobile phones have been handed over, right?"

  He Sichen looked at it with bright eyes. Ye Wan: Sister Wan, I know, but I will never say anything, don't worry!
  After receiving the marriage certificate in Las Vegas yesterday, Ye Wan took her brother-in-law to eat at Grandpa Ken's, and the two parted ways.

  With his brother-in-law's personality, he must have started thinking about how to get a delicious meal for him every night from the moment he stepped on the plane back to the imperial capital.

  Today's meal is simply inevitable.

  He Sichen looked at the pot of salt-baked shrimps specially placed in front of him, smiling happily.

  Yu Keying looked at Ye Wan with surprise on her face, "Sister Wan, is this a late night snack given to you by your boyfriend?"

  There was a brief silence in the conference room.

  In the live broadcast room, the barrage flooded the screen again.