161 - 170

Chapter 161 Breathtakingly Beautiful

  Before entering the door, Ye Wan was still complaining that Lu Changchuan was not aware of his words.

  Didn't you see the panic on her face that she couldn't afford it?
  Even if he said he would give it to her without spending a penny, she would reject him outright.

  But after entering the door, all the thoughts just now disappeared.

  Ah, this one is so beautiful? Well tailored, elegant and noble.

  The monotonous champagne gold color is designed and cut by the designer's hand. It is high-end and luxurious.

  Ah, that red backless dress is so beautiful too!
  Are you so gorgeous that you can overwhelm the entire audience?
  ...

  Everything looks so satisfying, but there is not even a price tag on it.

  Ye Wan immediately retreated.

  She is just a female anchor on a live broadcast platform, walking on an ordinary red carpet.

  It's not like we're at the Oscars, so we have to dress up in such a grand way.

  Looking back, he saw Lu Changchuan lazily leaning on the off-white table at the front desk, talking to the smiling front desk lady.

  Seeing Ye Wan looking over, Lu Changchuan straightened up and walked over.

  He reached out and rummaged through the clothes racks, and accurately selected the ones that Ye Wan had screamed in his heart just now, "Go and try it..." "Be good..." The

  man

  's voice was magnetic, gentle with a hint of indecision.

  Ye Wan was startled and was pushed into the fitting room by him.

  Try it.

  Just...just give it a try.

  It is a girl's nature to love beauty.

  Beautiful girls even more so.

  Ye Wan decided to give it a try.

  The tentacles are silky and smooth, and seem to have a scent of smoke.

  The feeling of touch is countless times stronger than just looking at it with the eyes.

  Ye Wan only struggled for a moment, then hung up the dress and started trying on clothes.

  Looking at the time, it's been a few minutes since I entered. Why hasn't anyone come out yet?
  On the sofa outside the fitting room, Lu Changchuan whispered: "Wanwan? Need..." Can the clerk help you?

  Buzz.

  The door opens.

  Lu Changchuan subconsciously raised his head and stared blankly.

  Ye Wan, who was wearing a champagne gold dress, looked like a celestial princess stepping from the clouds into the mortal world step by step on a ladder.

  Elegant.

  Every move he makes exudes extreme purity.

  "Doesn't it look good?"

  Seeing that Lu Changchuan didn't react at all, the clerk on the side had a worried expression on his face.

  Ye Wan turned around and returned to the fitting room.

  Came out again and put on the red backless dress.

  This time, the two finally showed expressions.

  Lu Changchuan frowned, with an expression like "Isn't this... not appropriate?"

  The clerk on the side opened his mouth half-open, as if he was saying: Uh...it's hard to explain.

  Is it that exaggerated?

  Why does she think it looks pretty?

  Ye Wan rolled her eyes at Lu Changchuan angrily, stepped on high heels that didn't fit well, and went over to stand in front of the fitting mirror.

  Red deep V dress.

  The back is almost naked.

  The shiny satin was cut just right, and it also wrapped Ye Wan's slim figure just right.

  The mountains are tall and straight.

  Slender and graceful waist.

  The hem of the floor-length skirt meanders around her feet, and at first glance, it looks like a sparkling lake.

  On the right thigh, the designer seems to have borrowed the cheongsam from the Republic of China and cut a side part.

  As she walked, her long thighs were looming.

  A charming piece.

  Ye Wan's red dress is as white as jade.

  The dress worn by the fair-skinned girl is enchanting.

  At first glance, it seems that the girl has given this dress its soul.

  Still, the dress gave her a bright light.

  All in all, the beauty is breathtaking.

  Snap, snap, snap...

  When applause rang from behind, Ye Wan turned around and saw the sassy and beautiful mixed-race beauty next to Lu Changchuan, who was wearing a white suit.