681 - 690

Chapter 681: Wrong Look.

  Photos of outstanding students from various departments are posted on the bulletin board in front of the Imperial Film School.

  In the freshman performance department, a girl named Ye Wan has a beautiful smile.

  With just one glance, Dai Zhuoqing recognized that this was the girl she met running away in front of the avenue.

  She is also the heroine she has identified in her heart.

  "Director Dai, you don't know her?"

  Seeing Dai Zhuoqing staring blankly at Ye Wan's photo, the assistant director next to him looked surprised.

  Then, he slapped his forehead with a funny look on his face and said, "I even forgot that you haven't been in China this year." After

  saying that, the deputy director pointed to Ye Wan's photo and said, "This girl is a celebrity in Imperial Film. Last year The top scorer in the National College Entrance Examination, and a rare newcomer to Diying in recent years. It is said that school has started, and the principals of Imperial University and Tsingta University came to poach, and were scolded away by the old professors of Diying." "Don't look at her

  . She's young, only a freshman, and she's already made two movies."

  The assistant director said with admiration: "I heard that live broadcasting is also very popular. That girl of mine comes to me every now and then. What's wrong with her late sister? Damn, my ears are calloused."

  Dai Zhuoqing looked surprised.

  Are all the little girls today so powerful?

  She looks gentle and delicate like a good girl, but she is actually the first lady in the live broadcast?
  Misreading!

  Although Dai Zhuoqing was abroad, he got the film through his own channels and watched Xie Sanqiu's "Blood Bodhi".

  Although she is not a martial arts fan, she has to admit that the great director is the great director.

  The passionate loyalty of the world, the national righteousness of protecting the family and the country... everything, in front of Xie Sanqiu's camera, looks as desolate and beautiful as an oriental scroll.

  Dai Zhuoqing didn't know what else to praise other than "a truly good movie."

  As for "Twin Flowers" mentioned by the assistant director, Dai Zhuoqing has never seen it.

  First, I don't like Tan Zongyan, who is too arrogant.

  Second, the protagonists are all newcomers I have never heard of.

  It was taken for granted that Tan Zongyan was looking for capital to make a comeback and make a new female star famous. Dai Zhuoqing had never had the intention to watch that movie.

  But now when the assistant director said it, Dai Zhuoqing felt that she was being narrow-minded.

  "Is it showing?"

  Dai Zhuoqing glanced at the beautiful smiling face on the bulletin board. He looked at the time and said, "Let's see if there are still tickets. If so, buy two and let's go take a look."

  "Okay."

  Although I have already seen it, it doesn't stop me from watching it again with Director Dai.

  The assistant director immediately took out his cell phone.

  Then, with a wry smile, she said, "Only the Nanguo Cinema in the east of the city still has movies scheduled, but it's a bit far away." The more she looked at it, the more she

  felt that this was the heroine in her new movie. Dai Zhuoqing said without hesitation: "Go!"

  and turned around . When he was about to leave, Dai Zhuoqing paused, "What was that Shi...Shi just now?" "

  Shi Ruyan."

  "Yes, just her, please cross it off the check list."

  "Ah?"

  The assistant director was surprised. , subconsciously looked back at Shi Ruyan's retreating back, "Why?"

  Dai Zhuoqing clicked on the words "Freshman Performance Department Class 1" next to Ye Wan's name, "If I remember correctly, so is Shi Ruyan. Are you from Class 1?"

  He was obviously a classmate in the same class, but when she asked just now, Shi Ruyan said that she didn't know Ye Wan.

  Whether it's jealousy or a competitive mentality.

  It's enough to show that she is a cautious person.

  What she was afraid of was simply that Ye Wan's existence reduced her chances of being selected by a few percent.

  "I still remember the first class at Diying, the first words my teacher said to the students."

  Dai Zhuoqing recalled with his eyes, "If you want to do things, you must first be a human being. If you can't do well as a human being, how can you do things well?" Finished?"

  "Cross it out!"

  Dai Zhuoqing said solemnly.