2051 - 2070

Chapter 2051 The Cutest Little Fairy in the World
  "Sister Ye Wan, can we make a pole?" "

  Sister Ye Wan, I want to sit on the basket."

  "Sister Ye Wan..."

  The snowy mountains are not like forests. You can pick leaves. Pick flowers.

  At first glance, everything is bare, nothing interesting to see, and nothing interesting.

  The five cute babies crawled on their short legs for more than ten or twenty minutes, then they gathered around Ye Wan and started making demands with their cute, bitter faces.

  Ye Wan spread her hands, "But we don't have bamboo for poles or vines for net bags..."

  However, cute babies are not easy to deceive.

  "Sister Ye Wan must have a way!"

  "Yes, sister Ye Wan is omnipotent, sister, please think of a way..."

  "Sister Ye Wan, you are the most beautiful, you are the cutest little fairy in the world, please, please Well..."

  The cute kids are acting coquettishly and cutely, and the scene is very harmonious.

  Ye Wan smiled and looked up at the intersection of stone steps not far away. "You guys climb there, and we'll take the first section of the sightseeing elevator, okay?"

  ? ? ?

  She really has a way!
  No one thought about what the sightseeing elevator was at all. Among the five cute babies, except for Wen Duoyu and Guaiguai, who were sitting next to Ye Wan, the other three cute babies were already scrambling to climb up. .

  cold?
  does not exist!
  My whole body was steaming, and when I opened my mouth, there was a puff of white air.

  Afraid?
  I forgot about it a long time ago!

  The only thing in his eyes was the small platform of the stairs more than ten meters above. He couldn't see the steepness on both sides at all. He just focused on climbing up.

  The drone flew high, and a group of ten people marched in an orderly manner on the stone steps of the snow-capped mountains. The picture was orderly.

  In front of the big screen in the yurt, the parents of cute children looked at me and I looked at you, with expressions of emotion.

  Before setting off to Xinjiang City, no one felt uneasy.

  Not to mention the altitude of Jiangcheng, just the trip to climb the snow-capped mountains is scary.

  Among the five children, except Wen Duoyu, who is already in elementary school and is sensible, the other four are naughty children.

  Not to mention there is one more than three years old.

  If after just a few steps up the mountain, the children start crying for their parents, then the entire climb to the snowy mountain will be ruined, right?
  Unexpectedly, what I worried about didn't happen at all.

  Even without the soft words of the female guests, or the encouragement of chicken blood, the cute babies climbed up automatically.

  The reason why they were like this was that Ye Wan gave them enough confidence, so that they didn't have to worry about working hard or being embarrassed. They could complete the task easily and end the entire journey easily while playing and studying.

  Thinking of last night's "stars in the sky shining brightly", all the parents suddenly felt that this program was worth it!

  Rui Xi stared at the small figure on the stone path without blinking.

  Looking at the altitude stone tablet next to the stone steps, she has climbed more than 300 meters. In the past, she would have pouted and wanted to hug her, but now, the corners of her mouth were curved, her eyes were bright, and she looked Look here, look there, looking very happy and energetic.

  She raised her eyes to look at her husband, their eyes met, their eyes were full of happiness.

  "Sister Ye Wan, we are here!"

  "Hurry up..."

  "Sister Ye Wan, what is the sightseeing elevator?"

  Lin Jiashu stuck out his tongue, Shen Yiyang, Zhou and Yan looked at Ye Wan eagerly.

  "Who is so tired now that they don't want to take a step forward?"

  Ye Wan asked as she looked around at the five cute babies on the small platform on the stairs.

  Wen Duoyu remained silent.

  He wasn't tired anyway, and he didn't want Ye Wan to work so hard.

  None of them made a sound.

  Although I don't know what a sightseeing elevator is, it's fun to hold my aunt's hand and watch her point to the snowy mountains and grasslands in the distance and tell interesting stories.

  What if you can't listen after taking the sightseeing elevator?
  She doesn't want it!

  "Me! Me, me, me!"

  "And me!"

  Lin Jiashu and Shen Yiyang, one jumped high and the other raised his little hand.

  Although Zhou Heyan on the side did not speak, the meaning in her big eyes was obvious, she was tired too.

  "Here comes the sightseeing elevator..."

  He picked up Shen Yiyang, the lightest one, and put it on his neck. He then picked up Lin Jiashu, Zhou and Yan, and put them on their shoulders.

  Ye Wan hugged the three pairs of feet tightly, turned around and patted Wen Duoyu and Yiyi, "The next round is yours, okay?"

  Wen Duoyu shook his head, "I can walk by myself."

  Yiyi nodded with bright eyes: OK .

  The group of people climbed up again.

  "Sister Ye Wan%"

  the joyful voice sounded, and Zhou and Yan pointed to the distance with shining eyes, "Look there..."