1691 - 1700

Chapter 1691

  Night had just fallen when we entered the banquet hall.

  By the time dinner was over and everyone walked out of the banquet hall, the moon had risen high and sprinkled a patch of silver frost on the ground.

  Lu Changling and Lu Changqian rarely returned to their old home, and when they came back once in a blue moon, they naturally had to express their filial piety. They diligently supported the two elders and sent them back to the small courtyard.

  The others greeted each other and dispersed.

  Lu Cheng held Ye Wan's hand in a daze, "Ye Xiaowan, can you sleep in my room tonight? I have a lot of secrets..." I want to tell you.

  "No!"

  Ye Wan was interrupted by Lu Changchuan before she could speak.

  Lu Cheng, who was confused, suddenly woke up, "Ye Xiaowan is mine!"

  Lu Changchuan raised his eyebrows, "Are you sure?"

  "How old are you two?"

  With an annoyed look on his face, Ye Wan turned around and pinched Lu Cheng's nose, " Okay, let's go whisper, and I'll go back to the room after you fall asleep."

  "Okay! Ye Xiaowan, you're the best!"

  He said proudly, but his eyes were on Lu Changchuan, who happily held Ye Xiaowan's arms. Went back to the room late.

  They said they were whispering, but after just a few words while lying on the bed, the little guy fell asleep.

  Ye Wan tiptoed out of the room.

  Walking all the way to the bedroom, Ye Wan suddenly felt that every cell in her body was shouting tired.

  When I was on the set, I could see that everyone was full of people and there were sounds everywhere, but Ye Wan was able to calm down and feel at peace even if she was squatting in the center of the noise.

  But when it came to this kind of gathering where there was no focus and only gossip, Ye Wan felt particularly tired.

  However, you still have to cheer up and smile.

  Otherwise, what would be spread would not be Ye Wan, who was trending on the Internet, playing a big name.

  Instead, the wife of the house is aloof and hard to get close to.

  Combined with her previous dark history of speaking rudely against her elders, if the three of them are passed down like a tiger, if those people from the Lu family start talking about it again, I am afraid that even Lu Changchuan and Mr. Lu will be involved.

  As a result, Ye Wan had to act gentle and virtuous.

  But that was clearly not her.

  After wearing the mask for a long time, he felt particularly tired when he took it off. Ye Wan looked back at Lu Changchuan with resentment in his eyes, "It's all your fault!" "

  Okay..."

  Lu Changchuan said in a long voice: " It's all my fault. I'll admit it no matter how you want to punish me, okay?"

  "Then I'll punish you to sleep in the study tonight."

  ? ? ?

  As soon as she finished speaking, she met the man's smiling eyes, "Wanwan, you left me alone in an empty room for so long, and then forced me to sleep in the study as soon as I came back. Won't your conscience hurt?"

  "No!"

  Lu Changchuan said He hugged him sideways, and Ye Wan leaned against his neck lazily, "Sister Wan, a scumbag like this, has no conscience. You should get used to it soon!" "I'm

  used to it!"

  Ye Wan was just surprised when she saw Lu Changchuan changed his words, "But not tonight!"

  When the girl stared at her, Lu Changchuan raised his chin and motioned her to look up at the sky, "Tonight is a full moon night, Wan Wan, you know!"

  On a full moon night, the day when the werewolf transforms.

  Ye Wan: ...

  After returning to the room, Ye Wan put her feet on the ground and wanted to break away from the man's arms and run to the bathroom.

  But Lu Changchuan seemed to have guessed it a long time ago and snatched her back.

  "Are you sure, let me sleep in the study room? Are you

  willing to do so?" "No!"

  Ye Wan raised her head and kissed him, "You promise not to change your body, and I will..." "

  I can't promise!"

  The fiery kiss, together with his burning The breath fell on her neck, dense and itchy.

  Lu Changchuan gently bit the soft flesh between her neck, "But Wanwan, you can't blame me for this!"

  If you want to blame, I can only blame you for being too sweet.

  It's hard to be in love.

  Can't help it.