1621 - 1630

Chapter 1621 Are you willing?

  "I don't know what to call you yet..."

  Ye Wan asked casually, as if he was not ready yet, while pressing his thumb on the phone quickly, as if he was chatting with someone across the street.

  "Call me Xiao Fei."

  The other end said casually.

  The stage fell silent again.

  The dozens of staff in the audience looked at me and I looked at you, all with expressions of disbelief on their faces.

  From 8 o'clock in the morning to now, 12 lucky fans have been drawn on the hour.

  Every lucky fan reported their wishes after being asked by Assistant Feitian. Most of them could be solved with money, and almost all were solved without reporting to Big Boss Yang Baozhen.

  It only takes a minute or two to go back and forth.

  At that time, the live broadcast room has the largest number of people online, or the number of barrages breaks the record.

  But at this moment, almost from the moment Xiao Fei said he wanted to clone a pet, things were going out of control.

  At this moment, five minutes have passed, and the possibility of the wish coming true is like a gold ring dropped on the beach. At first glance, there is only sand and no gold.

  However, the strangest scene occurred.

  Not only did the number of people online not fall, but it grew faster and faster? ? ?

  "Am I the only one who wants to know what Sister Wan is going to do?"

  "No, you're not the only one! 1.9 billion people want to know what Sister Wan is going to do." "

  I'm starting to sympathize with Sister Wan! It can be seen with the naked eye that there is a huge thing in front of me. It's a pit! Take a step forward, boast, and fall into the pit! Take a step back, and the golden signboard brought by the two words "Sister Wan" will be smashed! In short, two words: It's really miserable!"

  "Brother in front of you, you... Look, it's not Wanfeng! We, Wanfeng, have always been blindly confident in Sister Wan! Do you dare to bet that the solution given by Sister Wan is 10086 times better than that clone!" "

  Blow it, you know? Just! Why are cows flying in the sky? Because you have the night wind blowing on the ground!" "

  Haha... It tastes so good after just waiting for a slap in the face!"

  The chat in the barrage was lively, but the scene on the stage seemed to be still.

  Just when someone was shouting, "Can it be done? If not, just tell me that I will withdraw." Ye Wan made a move.

  The dialog box on the large high-definition screen disappeared and was replaced by a dark and sloppy picture.

  "Xiao Fei, are you still there?"

  "I am."

  "The big tiger you are about to see is Huniu from Wucheng Zoo..."

  Ye Wan just spoke, and the dark screen suddenly lit up. .

  You can clearly see that it is Tiger Mountain in the zoo, and you can also see the majestic figure entrenched on Tiger Mountain.

  "Xiao Fei, Huniu gave birth to three tiger cubs last Wednesday..."

  Along with Ye Wan's explanation, the live broadcast showed a picture-in-picture playback mode.

  In the picture, three little tiger cubs with yellow and black stripes are still sleeping soundly, like three small rags, sleeping together in a bright room.

  "The staff at the zoo said that tiger cubs usually open their eyes in about 10 days. Recently, they even eat milk with their eyes closed. ...Xiao Fei, if you are willing, I will help you book the earliest flight to Wucheng tomorrow. Someone will take you to the zoo to see the tiger cubs. If you are lucky, you might be able to catch the tiger cubs opening their eyes." "

  Xiao Fei, there are three tiger cubs. You can choose the one that suits your eyes and name it. Name. Then, when it opens its eyes, the first person it sees in this world is you. And for a long time in the future, maybe 20 years, maybe 25 years, you can raise this tiger cub in the cloud .Do you want to?"

  ? ? ?

  A moment ago, he was still questioning Feitian and whether Ye Wan was stalling for time. In fact, there was no way to do anything about the barrage.

  With Ye Wan's words "Are you willing?", it exploded in an instant.