211 - 220

Chapter 211 Comes with its own sound effects.

  The sun is shining brightly outside the door.

  The stairs on the top floor were completely cool.

  Each occupied a corner, and Ye Wan and Jiang Keer began to recite their lines.

  Jiang Ke'er had just finished reading the order, and when she turned around, she saw Ye Wan asleep leaning against the corner.

  Jiang Ke'er: "..."

  More than ten minutes later, when Jiang Ke'er finally finished carrying it, Ye Wan woke up.

  "Let's go."

  Ye Wan got up and walked towards the examination room.

  While walking, I told Jiang Keer how to deal with the performance exam.

  As soon as the two of them arrived at the entrance of the examination room, the door opened, and the teaching assistant teacher came out, his eyes lit up, "It's your turn!"

  So, did Sister Wan fall asleep or come here because she was stuck?
  incredible!
  As soon as Ye Wan entered the door, he saw the girl standing dejectedly in front of the judges' table.

  As if she didn't perform well, the girl bit her lip and didn't dare to look up at the other judges. Her eyes were fixed on the judge who recorded the results in the assessment book.

  After taking the assessment book and glancing at the results, the girl choked and bowed "Thank you, teacher", turned around and trotted away.

  The atmosphere in the examination room was extremely tense for a moment.

  When Ye Wan came on stage, the five judges all looked over.

  Sitting in the middle is Mr. Zhou.

  Several judges on both sides are all professors in the performance department.

  One of them can be seen on TV all year round.

  "Hello fellow judges, my name is Ye Wan."

  "Have you finished memorizing your lines?"

  The first person to speak was Professor Zheng, who was sitting on Mr. Zhou's left hand side.

  "I've finished memorizing it."

  Ye Wan nodded obediently.

  "Then let's begin!"

  Professor Zheng's words attracted the attention of the four judges beside him.

  No question was given.

  The role was not given.

  There is no plot either.

  The assistant teacher hands out lines for three paragraphs, and you ask the candidates to start?
  The faces of several groups of candidates who were still memorizing their lines silently turned pale.

  Doesn't it mean that if you have a plot summary and a rough relationship between the characters, you can still find someone to play with?

  Why is it different from what it sounds like?

  In the stands, Ye Wan had already started.

  "Visitor friends, this is our Fenghuang Ancient Town!" With a

  bright smile on his face and waving his hand, Ye Wan turned into a tour guide, "It leads to Moon River in the south and Mingsha Bay in the north. Fenghuang Ancient Town has a superior geographical location. Blablabala..."

  He spoke a string of words quickly and well, and from time to time pointed out the scenery in the distance to the empty tourists in front of him. When Ye Wan stopped, he made a silent gesture, "This is the ancient town of Fenghuang Ancient Town. And the mysterious Phoenix Temple. Everyone, please remember that you are not allowed to take pictures, make any noise, or touch the utensils on the table at will." "

  Okay, everyone, follow me..."

  Ye Wan looked as if he had seen something unbelievable. He changed his mind slightly and caught up with him in a few steps.

  The sound of flying sand and rocks was heard.

  ? ? ?

  The judges and teachers all looked at the teaching assistant sitting in front of the computer.

  The assistant teacher spread his hands in confusion: I didn't do anything!
  Looking back at the stage, everyone realized it later.

  So, this comes with its own sound effects?

  Being able to do ventriloquism is really amazing!
  You win right from the starting point!
  "Mr. Zhou..."

  Professor Zheng lowered his voice and said, "Is this the good prospect you selected?"

  Mr. Zhou glanced at him angrily, "If you dare to rob me, don't blame me for falling out with you!" "

  Look! What you said..."

  Professor Zheng smiled and said: "No matter whether you selected it or I snatched it away, aren't they all Emperor Shadow's talents? What's the difference? Anyway, it's all for Emperor Shadow, so there's no need for you or me. The distinction is so clear, what do you think?"

  He didn't even roll his eyes.

  I heard an angry rebuke from the stage.

  "I have never seen such a shameless person!"

  ? ? ?

  Mr. Zhou laughed out loud, holding the teacup with a teasing look on his face to cover up his laughter and coughing.

  Professor Zheng glared back.