1611 - 1620

Chapter 1611 The Charm of the First Sister

  [Poll: "The Most Beautiful Girl in the Sky" VS "Chinese True Kung Fu", who do you think will win? 】

  ? ? ?

  Does this vote mean anything?

  Who wins and who loses? The fans who voted were not hit!

  Or does Feitian simply want to add entertainment and increase fan participation on this special day?

  Before the fans could figure out the reason, a voice-over sounded.

  "If Sister Wan wins the vote and Sister Wan really wins, Brother Kung Fu will accept Brother Kung Fu's powerful Vajra Palm on his behalf, and Brother Wan escapes!... If Sister Wan wins the vote and Sister Wan loses, then no I'm sorry, Brother Kung Fu's powerful Vajra Palm was used by Brother Kung Fu, and Brother Mean has experienced it himself. Vice versa."

  ? ? ?

  "Brother, I was quite gloating about your misfortune, but now I'm starting to sympathize with you, hahahaha!"

  "Mr. Mai, when Sister Wan said just now that fans are treasures, were you secretly happy in your heart? How about that? Surprised Not surprising, not exciting? Hahahaha..."

  "This vote is interesting, I vote first to respect it! Mr. Mai, I'm sorry, hahahaha!" There was overwhelming haha

  , and the live broadcast room instantly turned into a sea of ​​joy. .

  The camera showed Mai Xiaoqiang, and he was seen holding a mobile phone and looking at the voting in the middle of the screen with a dumbfounded expression. After a long time, he resolutely chose "vote for the most beautiful girl in Feitian".

  At the same time, the voting results were clearly displayed on Mai Xiaoqiang's mobile phone.

  Winning rate: 48%
  In other words, 48% of fans believe that Ye Wan can win, while 52% of fans are sure that Kung Fu Brother is better.

  And Mai Xiaoqiang chose Ye Wan.

  Bang!
  [User "fishball thick noodles, no fishballs, thank you" sent a dream carnival to "Light up the night to watch the cheap", with a special message: I wish you good luck! 】

  【User "Men Don't Tears Easily" sent a merry-go-round for "Lightning up the Night to Watch Cheats" with a special message: Brother, come on, just think of it as contributing to the company's performance! 】

  ...

  Mai Xiaoqiang looked at the big screen with fireworks. The bitter smile on his face was a little helpless. At the same time, he did not forget to advertise his startup company, "Maiqu Advertising Design will show you the difference." It's so fresh! For those donors and fathers who are in need of advertising design in Lincheng, please remember to take care of us! I kowtow to you!"

  When the barrage was spoken in the form of lines, the joy increased exponentially.

  Especially on the premise that the other party is still a business owner, it is a little more poignant and funny.

  It's okay to have a few good ones mixed in with the haha, or "I support you, bitch brother."

  On the stage, two figures, one black and one white, were ready.

  The martial arts-style music echoed in the live broadcast room, and Ye Wan, who stood like a pine tree, clenched his fists. In the next moment, the kung fu brother had already attacked with flying steps.

  A fight breaks out.

  The venue for the 520 special event is the Imperial Concert Hall.

  In addition to Feitian's official live broadcast staff, there were only a dozen anchors and lucky fans present today.

  In the live broadcast room, fans watched without batting an eye.

  The feelings of everyone at the scene were a little clearer.

  The chilling feeling of fists and feet clashing, and the shocking feeling of jumping and falling are far beyond what fans in the live broadcast room can experience.

  Mai Xiaoqiang's eyes widened.

  He is Ye Wan's oldest fan.

  He has followed Ye Wan since she was the most beautiful woman in the world and had less than 10,000 fans.

  Along the way, he had a rough idea of ​​Ye Wan's combat prowess.

  But it was far less shocking than at this moment.

  You know, across from Ye Wan, there is a real practitioner who has participated in countless martial arts competitions, with a cabinet full of trophies and medals hanging all over the wall.

  Compared with Brother Kung Fu, Ye Wan is thin and small. It seems as if the other person lifts his foot and she floats away like a feather.

  But, no!

  If the other party is strong, she is also strong.

  The opponent is weak, but she is stronger and attacks harder.

  For a moment, Mai Xiaoqiang had an idea that was somewhat reluctant just now: The winner must be Sister Wan!
  The charm of the first sister penetrates into every aspect 360° without any blind spots.

  Sister Wan is a sure winner!

  As soon as this thought came to mind, Mai Xiaoqiang felt a strong gust of wind.

  When he raised his eyes, he saw Ye Wan retreating to the edge of the stage after being forced by Kung Fu Brother.

  Suddenly turning around, Ye Wan stepped on the speaker, jumped out, and then attacked Brother Kung Fu.

  Brother Kung Fu has already taken the baffle handed over by the prop master and protected it on his chest.

  Bang!
  There was a loud noise.