1891 - 1910

Chapter 1891

  "Qing Yue is so touching, ah ah ah! If I were Yunshuang, why would I be a female immortal after going through so many ups and downs in love? I would abandon the male protagonist and become a good sister with the female demon king , the black and white sisters defeated Shui Yuntian in the fairy world and the demon world, and unified the whole world. Isn't it good for her to become the biggest and strongest queen? Ahhhhh!!!"

  "Omaga, guess what I discovered?... Chapter In episode 6, when little cute Yunshuang went to the mortal world, did you notice the blind fortune teller by the West Lake Bridge? He was definitely Sister Wan! I don't need to tell you the evidence, right? Let me tell you, Sister Wan had an affair with Xia before When Sister Wan was interacting on the live broadcast, there was one episode where Sister Wan pretended to be a blind man A Bing. Isn't it surprisingly consistent with Hu Banxian? If it weren't for Sister Wan, I would live broadcast eating sex!!!"

  "This, this, this, this... the brother in front of me" , Calm down, don't be impulsive!!"

  "Huh??? Mamma Mia, my late sister, this time no matter if it's a goddess baggage or a goddess bun, it's all smashed to pieces!" "

  Episode 16, Heaven In the big scene of the confrontation between the army and the demon world, at three o'clock behind Lord Lei, that brave and handsome young general is also my late sister, right?" "

  In the 22nd episode that was just broadcast last night, I rushed to the southeast corner of the Tiangong Banquet It seems that the Heavenly Official who stole the wine is her."

  "The Demon Lord is her, Hu Banxian is her, the Little General of the Heavenly Realm is her... It's her, it's her, it's her. Sure enough, it's something my late sister can do! "

  ...It's only been 22 episodes, how many are these? I can't count them on one hand. That means there could be sixty, seventy, eighty or ninety characters? Is she here to make a guest appearance, or is she going to check in and collect stamps to get addicted to cross-dressing?" Ah? Play or she knows how to play!"

  "Look, look, conscience program team! Link.url"

  Tens of millions of netizens clicked on the link and were seeing the new Weibo posted by the official blog of the TV series Star River Jue.

  [Xinghe Jue TV series V: Thank you Wanjie@叶万 for appearing on the screen for free and playing seven roles with different styles including Qing Yue in Xinghe Jue. Did everyone guess it? Repost and comment on this post on Weibo, and 500 lucky viewers will be selected from those who guess the correct answer and receive gifts around Galaxy Jue. #星河竞技#, #星河综合有款买球#]

  The Maybach was parked outside the Lu family's old house, and " Galaxy Jue There's a Prize Betting" has become a new trending topic and has reached the top of the list.

  When fans of the show edited clips of Yunshuang that were either cute, group favorites or funny, hot searches became a day monopolized by Xinghe Jue.

  Jiang Kerr has also successfully become the most popular debut female star at the moment by virtue of her appearance and acting skills.

  When Ye Wanwan entered the live broadcast room, the Wanfeng people immediately discovered it.

  "Sister Wan, Sister Wan, it's impossible to expect you to tell us the answer. It's not too much to tell us which episode it is, right?" "

  If I say I don't know, would you believe me?

  " "..."

  "Wan Sister, then just tell us who you are playing, and give us a range so that we can stay there ourselves, okay?" "

  Repeat your question to yourself, do you think you are going too far?"

  "..."

  A voice in the live broadcast room said He suddenly made a joke, knowing that it was absolutely impossible for Ye Wan to help them by cheating for personal gain.

  The evening breezes all started barrage.

  "What do I need from you, Sister Wan?!!"

  Ye Wan held her chin and said, "It's really of no use." Before she could say "It's really useless," fireworks exploded in the live broadcast room.

  The colorful fonts that belong to the top guy on the list floated out arrogantly.