101 - 110

Chapter 101 Come out and get beaten!

  He lost two million followers overnight, and his anchor level dropped from diamond to ordinary.

  What's even more fatal is that Meng Keer's behavior violated the clause in Feiyu's contract regarding abiding by laws and regulations and not violating public order and good customs.

  What she has to face next is not only the termination of the contract, but also high liquidated damages.

  When she woke up the next day, Ye Wan saw the gossip Tang Mulin sent her.

  Meng Keer canceled the anchor account of "Fu Guang Liao Yan".

  It seems... not too surprising?

  I touched my stomach, and there was still some slight pain, but it was not as painful as when I walked in last night.

  Ye Wan was dazed for a while before getting up.

  It was only now that I had time to look at the mess made last night.

  Xia Weiyang was completely unprepared for the suddenness of her broadcast, and most of the 200 million fans in the live broadcast room were worried, so naturally they couldn't continue in the second half.

  Also affected at the same time was naturally Qin Zhiyi.

  The official statistics haven't come out yet, so Ye Wan naturally doesn't know how much damage it has caused to the two of them.

  The guilt and uneasiness in my heart only increased.

  Looking at the gifts he received, Ye Wan raised his eyebrows. Without thinking about it, he gave each of Xia Weiyang and Qin Zhiyi a supreme guardian talisman, and also sent a carnival to the game anchor who had suffered a terrible disaster.

  The next second, the private message window dinged softly.

  Xia Ye Weiyang: Beautiful lady from ancient times, why don't you add a V for hooking up?
  Blue Dolphin:? ? ?
  Ye Wan was startled for a moment, then smiled and replied to the two of them: The phone is soaked in water, leave a WeChat ID and I will add you later when I change my phone.

  After eating breakfast, he took out his old mobile phone from the corner and charged it. Ye Wan added Xia Weiyang and Qin Zhiyi.

  He started by apologizing, "Last night was all my fault! Let's have another live broadcast interaction if we have a chance. Although the increase in followers is definitely not as huge as the official traffic, I have no other choice, so I'm begging for forgiveness!" Draw a circle on the corner.jpg"

  Xia Weiyang: "It's better to choose a day than to hit the sun, let's do it tonight!"

  On the other side, Qin Zhiyi: "Then, tonight?"

  Ye Wan: "..."

  The result of the six-to-three game, official That won't be announced until Friday night.

  The three winners will compete for the final TOP3 ranking next Monday.

  Xia Weiyang and Qin Zhiyi were originally in the top three, but after the live broadcast accident last night, the result was unpredictable.

  Thinking about it now, Ye Wan felt that she really didn't handle it well.

  Even if the people in the live broadcast room are stabilized and the situation is handed over to Xia Weiyang?

  Ye Wan first replied to Xia Weiyang, "Okay, tonight!"

  Then, he rolled his eyes and sent another WeChat message to the two of them.

  At eight o'clock in the evening, in Feiyu's major live broadcast rooms, fans were bored waiting for each anchor to come online.

  Others were still discussing the three interactive links from the previous night, while scolding Feiyu for being inhumane.

  As before, wouldn't it be good if the results were announced on the spot after the live broadcast?

  I have to leave it in suspense, and it's two days and three nights later, it's really terrible!

  So much so that the heart-scratching pain and the live broadcast with hundreds of flowers blooming in front of me no longer taste good.

  "@飞鱼, come out and get beaten!"

  The same words were said in countless live broadcast rooms. Feiyu's technical guy trembled, and Feiyu's senior executives covered their mouths and laughed.

  When the system's small speaker reported real-time updates to the anchor, some fans who saw it rubbed their eyes.

  A look of disbelief.

  Isn't it...dazzled?
  The body reacted faster than the brain, and tens of millions of people flocked to the No. 250 public live broadcast room.