1221 - 1230

Chapter 1221: Yu Jian's autograph signing party

  "I dare not say that there will be something better, but you have to believe that you deserve the best!"

  Ye Wan smiled and said: "So, you might as well calm down and wait and see."

  You deserve the best!

  Just this sentence is enough to make the older boys excited.

  The most exciting one among them is Luo Yiming, who has been eliminated but can still stay and practice dance with everyone.

  After returning to the hotel to rest for a night, Ye Wan went to the practice room early the next morning and took the big boys to sort out the dances and tactics that might be available in the 10th period.

  Unlike every previous issue, the 10th issue happens to be the seventh day of the Lunar New Year.

  This means that we can no longer live and eat together and practice dancing together until the next episode, like in the previous episodes.

  The older boys have already agreed that they will go back to their respective homes on the day before New Year's Eve, and then get together to practice dancing on the third day of the New Year.

  When Ye Wan left, all the big boys came together to "wishes Sister Wan a happy birthday in advance."

  When Ye Wan walked to the elevator, the only thing in the direction of the practice room was the dynamic music rhythm.

  Ye Wan reached out to stop a car and headed straight to the World Trade Plaza in the center of the city.

  ...

  At two o'clock in the afternoon, the shopping mall building at the World Trade Center was already overcrowded.

  Starting from noon, more and more people entered the mall. Merchants thought it was because the Chinese New Year was approaching and the peak consumption period was approaching. The tellers of various merchants and counters called in advance to stock up on supplies.

  Unexpectedly, before afternoon, there were only a few customers left in the store.

  The fence on each floor was crowded with people on three levels inside and three outside.

  And those on the periphery would ask "Are you here? Are you here?" from time to time, as if they were waiting for someone important.

  The tellers at the counter looked at each other.

  "Are there any celebrities coming to our mall for activities today?" "

  No... I just heard that there is some kind of autograph session on the first floor."

  "It can't be that... Yu Jian autograph session, right?"

  " It's just an anime, what about it?"

  As soon as one of the tellers said this, he felt the surroundings become silent.

  When she raised her eyes again, she saw many people around her looking at her, with the attitude of "if you don't understand, you don't have to tell her and don't expose your IQ and EQ".

  Teller: ...

  When Ye Wan walked out of the elevator on the top floor, she glanced at the sign before walking towards the 1201 office.

  The door of the office was open, and Ming Zhuxin and a man and a woman were sitting on both sides of the sofa.

  With sharp eyes, Ye Wan stopped and stood aside.

  "Mr. Ming, we just want to meet Yu Jian. This matter shouldn't be difficult, right? As for how we talk to the master, Mr. Ming can just listen if he wants to. At least it will avoid the embarrassment of Mr. Ming being caught in the middle of the negotiation. What do you think? ?"

  "Miss Feng, your agent named Leng has contacted me about this matter before. I also asked the master herself. She said there was no need to meet, so I replied with the original words. So, no It's necessary to meet again, what do you think?"

  Ming Zhuxin was tired of Feng Hanya after being entangled again and again.

  But after all, he was the boss, so no matter how unhappy he was, he couldn't show it, so Ming Zhuxin could only continue to deal with it.

  The moment there was a knock on the door, Ming Zhuxin breathed a sigh of relief subconsciously.

  At this moment, no matter who it was, even if it was a cleaner in the shopping mall, as long as she could get rid of Feng Hanya and her agent, she would be grateful to God.

  When he looked up, he saw a girl wearing a white ankle-length down jacket.

  The black mask covered the girl's palm-sized face except for her eyes, but she could be identified just by those eyes.

  "Ye Wan?"

  Ming Zhuxin stood up suddenly, "You...why are you here?"

  Ye Wan?

  Feng Hanya stood up and walked over.