1631 - 1640

Chapter 1631 hit my heart right away.

  Voting list:
  The most beautiful woman among the stars: 112,891 votes.

  User 11597891: 156827 votes.

  Gift list:
  No.1: The most beautiful woman in the stars
  No.2: User 11597891
  Although she and Ye Wan won one round of voting in two rounds, but looking at the total number of votes, Ye Wan had more than 40,000 more votes than her. ticket.

  It can almost be regarded as a crushing level.

  Not to mention there is a gift list.

  It's understandable that she ranks first. After all, Fanxing's live broadcast tonight starts at 8 o'clock, and she has already shown her face once.

  But under the name of a new user, Ye Wan not only instantly killed other anchors on Fanxing platform, but also almost tied her, the most beautiful girl on Fanxing?

  How can it be?

  Is this...is this reasonable?
  For a moment, Xingxing almost thought it was Ye Wan and Wanfeng who came to Feitian Live to show off their first sister.

  But looking at the number of people online in the live broadcast room, it is still more than 500 million just now. It has not passed the 600 million mark for a long time. There is no change at all!

  His mind turned into a ball of mush. Xingxing even forgot to call on the fans in the live broadcast room to vote and reward, and just stared at the mobile phone list in a daze.

  When Ye Wan's voice sounded in his ears, Xingxing came back to his senses.

  Then Ye Wan asked: "In the third round, who goes first?"

  The "I go first" paused, and Xingxing opened a faint smile, "I still need to take care of my hair..."

  "Then I go first." Come on!"

  Ye Wan looked unconcerned and turned around to wink at the camera, "Boys, don't blame me for being too violent!"

  Tear it up.

  With a soft sound, Ye Wan could be seen lifting up a piece of skirt and tearing off a strip.

  Another tear, another tear.

  The sound of tearing came and went.

  However, the fans in Fanxing's live broadcast room could no longer care.

  "Ahhhh, was she winking at me just now? It hit me right in the heart! I'm sorry, brothers and sisters, my red apricot is about to get out of control! Who can resist the tenderness of the female general? Anyway, I can't!"

  "So this is how Feitian plays? I don't know, I'm shocked. I think I still prefer sassy girls, delicate styles like stars, my eyes have been a bit tired recently. "

  Please give me a dozen of these magical PKs. I won't get tired of watching them every day!"

  You are a 999 Saturn.

  I have a Uranus of 19999.

  When the top brother on the list threw out 10 Halley's comets, the stars in the fitting room stood up and their hair was pulled all over by the stylist.

  Tears burst out immediately.

  The curses that came to his lips were suppressed.

  Immediately after, the music started.

  After the Sword Dance and Formation Breaking Dance, in the third round of PK, Ye Wan didn't even change her clothes.

  He took off his white riding clothes and threw them away.

  The white petticoat underneath was torn into strips.

  At first glance, it looks like the mop has become a spirit.

  But the moment the lights dimmed and the skirt lit up, Xingxing felt like his scalp was numb.

  In the first round of the sword dance, Ye Wan danced behind Bai Sha. It is estimated that the fans in the live broadcast room did not even see her face.

  In the second round of the enemy-killing dance, she wore a veil and did not show her face.

  In this third round, she stopped pretending to be a human being and directly turned into a firefly.

  Or fireflies that really glow.

  Do you want to say that you are really mentally ill? Who would watch a firefly dance?
  But when he saw the dense barrage again, Xingxing's heart fell heavily.

  She seemed to know what Ye Wan was going to do.

Chapter 1632: So nervous, I like it so much!

  She wanted to reveal her face on the special day of 520 today, when the number of people online in Fanxing Live Broadcast was at its peak.

  But Ye Wan refused to let her have her wish.

  Do you think it's your face that the audience wants to see?

  No!

  As long as the person is interesting and dances well, I can still win flowers and cheers even if I don't show my face.

  Sure enough, when a ball of fluorescent light danced on the dark stage, the barrage in the Stars Live Broadcast Room was already overwhelming.

  "Holy crap! Isn't she the first sister? Does she still have the baggage of being a first sister? Don't you want the baggage of an idol and the aura of a goddess? I'm so nervous, but I like it so much!!! Hahaha..."

  "Replacing my late wife Sister replied to you: Idol steamed buns? What kind of fillings are they delicious?"

  "Oh, Feitian's new fan, welcome!"

  "Don't be so polite, I just took a look at the voting results, and saw my sister Wan holding the The username of the new user has been lost to your sister. We, Wanfeng, are very pleased. Let's go. Let's come to Feitian to play when you have time. Bye..." "

  ..."

  I want to say that the game is not over yet, she has not won yet. Woolen cloth.

  I still want to say, you come here to poach people so openly, do you think we, Fanxing, are dead?
  But Xingxing was not in the mood to speak at all.

  She has danced it hundreds of times, and it has almost become her muscle memory, and she can make no mistakes even if she dances blindly.

  But looking at the dark screen, Ye Wan didn't even show his face, and acted like a breakdancing firefly with great style. Stars felt as if their three views had been subverted.

  Isn't she afraid of losing fans?

  Although break dancing is cool and she dances very well, it's a firefly. Do they match?

  Also, why are the fans in the live broadcast room so happy to watch?
  Why?
  The moment the music stopped, the lights on the Feitian stage lit up.

  After dancing, Ye Wan waved to the camera, "My dear friends of Fanxing Live, thank you all for watching! And the most beautiful girl in Fanxing, thank you for your connection. See you in the world! By the way..." as

  if preparing to quit . As if he suddenly discovered something during the live broadcast room, Ye Wan looked at the gift list and said: "I have not signed a contract with Fanxing Live, so I will not accept the gifts from everyone tonight! Please follow the platform procedures and send them to Fanxing staff." I will buy the mountain lunch and donate the part I deserve, thank you! Thank you again for your enthusiasm, I love you! Bye..."

  As the "Bye" fell, the live broadcast ended abruptly.

  Ye Wan, who had the ID "user 11597891", exited the live broadcast room.

  The stars were stunned.

  Aren't you connected to PK?

  She didn't even jump yet, and she ended it unilaterally?

  Looking at the voting list and gift list again, Xingxing's eyes darkened and he almost fainted.

  Voting list:
  User 11597891: 215649 votes.

  The most beautiful girl among the stars: 134,827 votes.

  Gift list:
  No.1: User 11597891 (logged out)

  No.2: The most beautiful
  star among the stars:! ! !
  She knew she shouldn't let Ye Wan jump first.

  At this moment, it's neither jumping nor jumping, it's simply riding a tiger with difficulty.

  "It looks like Sister Feitian has won."

  She mustered up her energy and put on a smile that she thought was gentle. I will have the opportunity to compete with her on the same stage in the future!"

  "Okay, now I will dance the third dance that I have carefully prepared for everyone. Dear children, please support the stars!" As

  soon as he finished speaking, he heard an unexpected " Oh my god."

  Xingxing recognized it. It was the voice of the assistant in the dressing room next door.

  I frowned subconsciously, thinking that I would have a good talk with her when the live broadcast was over and keep quiet while she was live broadcasting.

  Looking up again, Xingxing was stunned by the enchanting music playing.