441 - 450

Chapter 441 I'm not sleepy anymore while you're playing this!

  Ye Wan: "Are Lotte fans so easy to fool?"

  Xia Weiyang: "Yes, with a performance of this level, how did they climb to Lotte's top list and become the top anchor?"

  Meow Meow-chan: "Blinking like crazy .jpg, so it's not that we are too strong, but that our opponent is too weak, right?"

  Qin Zhiyi: "If they lose later, they won't cry and ask for comfort, right?"

  The other three: "..."

  After singing a paragraph, When Jiang Xintian raised her eyes, she felt something bad in her heart.

  Ye Wan and the four others looked absent-minded.

  It was as if their singing and dancing were nothing interesting and could not attract their attention at all.

  At first glance, almost all of the bullet screens that flooded the screen were their own fans.

  Or praise the person who plays the musical instrument, whether he is big or small, or how handsome he is.

  Either praise her for being sweet or praise Ruan Mengran for being beautiful.

  Not to mention the ID, even the barrage content is familiar to everyone.

  At a glance, none of them seemed unfamiliar or suspicious of Feiyu fans.

  Before Jiang Xintian could figure out what was wrong, the barrage went crazy.

  "Ah, my Mengmeng is so beautiful, I licked the screen like crazy..."

  "Shasha, it's another day to be impressed by the goddess Mengmeng..."

  "You can be pure or coquettish, Mengmeng NB!"

  ...

  on the screen, After a hot dance, Ruan Mengran was panting.

  His chest rose and fell slightly, and the ravine also rose and fell.

  Ruan Mengran, who walked up to the camera with blushing cheeks, gave her a wink, "I love you, hmm..." The

  music just happened to end.

  In front of you are the charming eyes and deep V ravine of the beautiful woman, and in your ears is the lingering music.

  The atmosphere was instantly ignited.

  Roses, lollipops, flaming red lips and other gifts all flew to Ruan Mengran.

  Jiang Xintian's face turned dark.

  applause.

  "Thank you for your wonderful performances."

  Ye Wan said, looking at the screen, "What do you want to hear or see, you can post it in the barrage, and we will choose the performance with the highest demand."

  ? ? ?

  Isn't this the ordering mode that Wan Jie loved to play when she first became famous?

  I'm not sleepy anymore while you're playing this!
  Tens of thousands of barrages were posted at a crazy speed that was invisible to the naked eye.

  "Sister Wan, look at me, look at me, I want to see the big stone in my chest!" "

  I want to see Sister Wan and Miaomiaojiang dance the girl group dance. It would be even better if I can bring the goddess Xia Ye with me! I will love you for ten thousand years! "

  Three women in one drama, my brother Lan is so weak and helpless! Brother Lan, you have to hold on!" "

  I want to watch mukbang!"

  "I think..."

  Some are serious, some are joking, and some are serious. Some of them just come out to enhance their presence and make everyone laugh.

  The fans spoke to each other and interacted with each other with a strong sense of presence.

  And Ye Wan and the other two were also screening carefully.

  Soon, the four of them settled on one of them.

  It is also the most popular one: ancient style dance.

  Huh...

  I was still nervous at first, fearing that the four of them would join forces and make some big move.

  But when she heard it was an ancient style dance, Jiang Xintian thought: It's stable!

  Among the sentimental ancient dances, where can their rhythmic and hot girl group dances be more eye-catching?

  It was as if they had seen the dance end and the fans were showing a lack of interest.

  Jiang Xintian sat on a high stool, with her head held high and her chest high, in her best-looking posture, and looked at the camera with a smile.

  The next moment, the four-square grid on the left suddenly went black.

  Is there a power outage?

  Before Jiang Xintian could react, the screen lit up again.

  The moment her vision became clear, Jiang Xintian was startled and her eyes widened.