1281 - 1290

Chapter 1281: Come empty-handed and return fully loaded!

  A night of love.

  At dawn, Ye Wan was woken up by the buzzing alarm bell.

  After taking out her phone and taking a look at it, Ye Wan broke away from Lu Changchuan's airtight embrace, picked up her nightgown from the floor, wrapped it up and went to the bathroom.

  When he came out again, the man was fully dressed.

  When they returned to the restaurant, they saw the old butler smiling brightly, "The old man and the old lady took the young master to Furong Residence for morning tea."

  Ye Wan: ...

  I originally wanted to take advantage of breakfast to tell the little bun to behave. Listen to your grandparents.

  But looking back now, it seems that it has been three days since she sent off Father Jiang and Mother Jiang's family on the 16th day of the first lunar month, and she has never seen Little Baozi again?
  Ye Wan:! ! !
  "Are you relieved now?"

  Just by looking at the funny expression on the girl's face, you could tell what she was thinking. Lu Changchuan rubbed her head, "My grandparents have been waiting for A Cheng for so many years. You look at Well, let alone the past few days, you will definitely not see him until school starts."

  He was busy taking the little buns to eat all kinds of delicious food in the imperial capital.

  He didn't forget to take him to his old friend's house to show off that he had finally found his little golden grandson.

  During this period of time, the little bun was having a lot of fun, and he saw that the old man's energy, legs and feet were many times better than before.

  "So, you can work with peace of mind! We will take good care of A Cheng."

  "Okay."

  After the meal, the Maybach drove out of the old house and drove directly to Ye Wan's studio.

  As soon as Ye Wan walked in, she saw Leng Yixing sitting in the office.

  Throughout February, Leng Yixing not only returned to his hometown, but also took his parents to Yancheng for a week.

  Sunny beach, blue sky and white clouds.

  It's so fun when I play.

  But I was really nervous when I returned to the imperial capital.

  I got a month's high salary for nothing, didn't do or say anything, and didn't even meet an artist.

  Leng Yixing feels like stepping on cotton.

  Although he was notified early in the morning that he would follow Ye Wan to the Magic City, Leng Yixing couldn't even think of what he was going to do.

  When I saw Ye Wan now, every pore in my body was full of desire: Boss, please arrange for me to start work immediately!
  "Brother Leng, let's go!"

  After explaining the matter of Ai Xiaomi and Wei Zhiqiu to Qiu Yuze, Ye Wanchong waved to Leng Yixing, and the two went downstairs and went straight to the airport.

  "Sister Wan..."

  The plane slid into the clouds. While Ye Wan was reading and turning pages, Leng Yixing asked, "When can I start working?" In other words

  , when can I have my biological child? artist?
  "Soon..."

  Ye Wan smiled and said, "I guarantee that you will come empty-handed and leave with a full load."

  ? ? ?

  So, this time I went to Magic City to sign new people?

  I took a long breath in my heart, and Leng Yixing felt at ease.

  Two hours later, the plane landed at Shanghai Airport.

  After asking the driver to take the suitcase to the hotel front desk, Ye Wan took Leng Yixing to the practice room.

  Along the way, Ye Wan explained: "Don't ask anything, don't say anything, just watch quietly. When they ask, just say, you are my assistant." Leng Yixing's

  eyes flashed slightly, and Leng Yixing vaguely understood. .

  So, this time the newcomer will be signed from Team X, right?
  Thinking that he fully understood what Ye Wan meant, Leng Yixing lived and ate with 10 older boys in the next two days, showing the same concentration as before when dealing with newly signed artists.

  Even Leng Yixing silently observed the 10 people who came back for the semi-finals and final night.

  Two days flew by.

  At 8pm on Saturday, the semi-finals of the third season of So You Think You Can Dance officially kicked off.

   Although it is the middle of the month and the landlord's family has no food left, what if?