221 - 230

Chapter 221 The work of three people

  "Sister Wan, sister Wan, don't sleep!"

  After hitting Ye Wan who was dozing off with his head lowered, Jiang Keer turned around and glared at Shi Ruyan fiercely.

  Looking back, he looked suspicious, "Sister Wan, where were you fooling around last night?"

  It's only around ten o'clock, okay?
  It is still such a serious place as the examination room.

  Her heart almost jumped out of her mouth. How could Sister Wan still be able to sleep?

  "Five minutes."

  Ye Wan muttered, tilted her head, and fell asleep on Jiang Ke'er's shoulder.

  When the five minutes were up, I sat up straight as if there was an alarm in my heart.

  On the screen in the auditorium, Shi Ruyan's group of short films had finished playing.

  Compared to the previous groups, the applause from the audience was much louder.

  When he followed his companions back to the center of the stand, Shi Ruyan stood extremely straight.

  After all, she is the heroine.

  "Not bad. An urban romance film that also touches on the first love in school when you are young. It is a popular sweet drama at the moment."

  Fang Ruyuan was the first to comment: "The temperaments of the male and female protagonists are very suitable for the characters. Although the acting skills are immature, but As far as the level of you quasi-freshmen is concerned, you are pretty good. You are much better than I was back then!"

  With a modest comment, the boys and girls on the stage were overjoyed.

  There was even more laughter in the audience.

  Following closely behind was the dean of the photography department, "The camera movement is very good, the use of light and the sense of atmosphere are very good. Who is the cameraman?" Nervous people stood up, Song

  Yuguang Bowing, "Hello, judges and teachers, my name is Song Yuguang."

  The judges looked at each other and exchanged opinions.

  Soon, the judges for this group came out.

  "Group A, Song Yuguang individual A+."

  "Ah ah ah, that's great, Yu Guang, you're so awesome!" "

  We're so great, A!"

  A group of people walked down the stage and couldn't stop. Cheers and cheers.

  One after another, groups came on stage to hand in homework.

  The one who got an A was overjoyed.

  Those who got B also looked happy.

  I have competed in more than ten groups, and there is not a single C.

  The group that had not yet taken the stage suddenly felt much less stressed.

  The atmosphere in the auditorium was visibly joyful.

  "The last group, Ye Wan, Jiang Ke'er, Ji Chengming."

  When the assistant teacher read the names, the auditorium suddenly became quiet.

  Judges, you look at me, I look at you, and they all looked up at the three people who were on stage in an orderly manner.

  Walking at the front was Ji Chengming who was wearing glasses and holding a black fruit phone in his hand.

  Anyone who observes carefully can tell at a glance that his hands are shaking.

  Following Ji Chengming was Jiang Keer.

  Miss Jiang, who always smiled brightly, now had her head hunched and her shoulders hunched, as if she was afraid that someone would see her.

  The last person walking was Ye Wan.

  It's like I'm here to visit the auditorium, not like I'm here to take an assessment.

  Ye Wan looked at the spotlight above his head, then turned to look for the power control panel, looking thoughtful.

  Behind the judges' table, there was endless discussion.

  "There are only three people in this team?"

  "What kind of work can these...three people produce?" "

  That's right, the camera is absolutely indispensable, so there are only two people left, one male lead and one female lead. Oh my god. , it seems like they don't even have a SLR for shooting..."

  Amidst the low noise, there was a soft bang.

  The entire auditorium instantly became dark as night.

  The familiar sound of the dragon logo sounded, and the big screen suddenly lit up.

  ? ? ?

  It's like being in a movie theater and the movie has started.

  The judges in the front row were all smiles.

  The candidates in the back row were stunned.

  Can you still play like this?

  Why didn't they think of that?
  The next moment, the rumble of the train came from far to near.

  The short film begins.