771 - 780

Chapter 771: Please take care of me in the days to come!

  The sound of running water was accompanied by the crisp sound of dishes clattering against each other.

  After a while, a crystal clear glass bowl was placed in front of him.

  In the bowl, there are bright red strawberries.

  Tang Mulin looked up at the young man with a gentle temperament and a smile on his face at all times, "Chu Jinnian, is it you?" "Do

  you think so?"

  The man came over and squatted at Tang Mulin's feet, holding one hand in his hand. Grabbed her hand.

  Tang Mulin shrank back as if he was electrocuted.

  But she knew that he had seen it a long time ago.

  She wears a ring on her right ring finger.

  Bought the ring on Valentine's Day.

  While the men's ring was still in the cafe, Chu Jinnian took it out and put it on.

  As for the female ring, she refused to take it, but before he left Paris, it hung on the doorknob of her house.

  More than four months later, he appeared without warning.

  He seemed to be a different person, without any gloom or gloominess about him.

  Tang Mulin's eyes fell on his fingers.

  The crystal chandelier overhead casts a bright light.

  In the man's finger, the ring was shining brightly.

  "I...I'm going back."

  If she had known she would meet him again, she would never go out wearing this ring.

  Tang Mulin stood up in a panic and hurriedly walked out the door.

  Chu Jinnian followed up calmly, "I'll see you off."

  The two doors were more than ten meters apart, but Tang Mulin trotted all the way.

  The password that didn't require thinking at first was wrong no matter how I entered it today.

  When he held his hand and put his fingers on the touchpad, Tang Mulin seemed to remember that she had always entered by fingerprint.

  With a buzzing sound, the door opened.

  He was about to say "I won't invite you in", but before Tang Mulin could say anything, he saw the man standing firmly at the door, showing no intention of coming in at all.

  "Sugar, good night!"

  Chu Jinnian looked at her with gentle eyes and said with a smile, "Tomorrow morning, I will make rice wine dumplings for you."

  After saying that, Chu Jinnian reached out and closed the door.

  Tang Mulin stood alone for a long time, feeling that he was in a dream.

  I didn't even wash myself, so I wrapped myself in a quilt, curled up and fell asleep.

  When I opened my eyes, it was already nine o'clock. There was no phone or anything.

  The only thing that didn't change was that when I looked over, the door next door was ajar, as if it had never been closed.

  Tang Mulin carried his bag and went out.

  After wandering outside all day, Tang Mulin returned to the apartment very late.

  The next day was Monday, and Tang Mulin got up at seven o'clock as usual.

  Every morning on weekdays, she goes to the restaurant downstairs for a cup of coffee and a sandwich.

  Walking all the way to the classroom, there are still ten minutes left before class starts.

  Just enough for her to open the book and see what she was going to study today, and maybe skim through it.

  When he went out, Tang Mulin looked back and saw that the door was still ajar.

  Withdrawing his gaze, Tang Mulin entered the elevator without looking away.

  In my heart, I couldn't help but wonder: What is he doing in Paris? How long will he stay here? And what he will do in the future.

  Eating breakfast absentmindedly.

  He walked into the classroom absentmindedly.

  When he reached the corner of the classroom, Tang Mulin's eyes paused.

  Behind the two-seat desk, Chu Jinnian has arrived.

  White shirt, casual pants.

  Chu Jinnian, who was sitting in his seat wearing black-rimmed glasses, was reading a book and writing something quickly in his notebook.

  It seemed like someone was coming.

  Chu Jinnian raised his head, looked at Tang Mulin who was stunned in front of him and said, "Hello, from now on, we will be at the same table. Please take good care of me in the future!"