1441 - 1450

Chapter 1441 is clearly going to rob!

  He left quickly and came back quickly. Ye Wan carried a straw bag on her back.

  At first glance, it looks like it is freshly made, and the straw bag is very elastic.

  The bag was so heavy that it almost fell to the ground.

  Barrage:! ! !
  "You, you, you... you won't take all the inventory from others, will you?"

  "You are really going too far! It's easy to save some rations. You are not visiting the house, you are obviously going to rob. Sister!!!"

  "Monkey: What did I do wrong? Why did you do this to me?"

  "Sister Wan: Your fault is that you met me!"

  "Pfft, hahahaha, do you want to be so funny? "

  Ye Wan has already put the straw bag on the ground with the help of Xu Jiahao.

  Opening it up, you can see a wild apple with a slightly wrinkled skin.

  Wild mushrooms with a light fragrance.

  There are also some red and yellow peppers and a large white stone.

  "Sister Wan, this is..."

  "Coarse salt!"

  Ye Wan said with joy on his face, "Look back and see if we can catch another second brother. When the time comes, hang it in the cave to dry into bacon and take it back down the mountain. , add something to the program team!"

  "Monkey: Look at it this way, the second senior brother is worse, and his depressed soul was instantly comforted."

  "Program team: I thank you!"

  "Second senior brother: Brother Monkey, our love The hatred and hatred have gone through two lifetimes of heaven and scriptures. Unexpectedly, I have been reincarnated as a pig, and you won't let me go? Please Tathagata Buddha to collect this monkey quickly! Please!"

  Ye Wansan beside the stream People ate their belated supper.

  In the barrage, netizens were also particularly happy because of the weekend.

  As the night gets darker, the bonfire beside the stream seems to be a soothing and happy flame, hovering in front of everyone's eyes and in their hearts.

  So much so that when the three of them scooped up water to put out the fire, and were about to make their way back to the cave, the barrage was full of people urging them to stay.

  "It's only nine o'clock, let's talk for a while."

  "That's right, you can go to bed late on weekends to get dry!"

  "You don't have to get up early, why do you want to go to bed so early? You go to bed, it's our fun. Wouldn't it be gone?"

  "This is the first time I hope that the program has a script, and you are not allowed to sleep until 12 o'clock!!!!"

  "Agree! @Program Team, can you consider the working hours of 7 a.m. to 12 a.m.?"

  " +10086!"

  In the barrage, Aite once again started talking about the program group, so that when Ye Wan suddenly stopped, there was a playful barrage saying that he had sent brain waves to Ye Wan.

  In the picture, Ye Wan was nailed there motionless.

  Ye Wan didn't move, and Liang Jingjing and Xu Jiahao who were following her didn't even dare to move.

  You know, in the afternoon, they had just had a close encounter with the big dog that Sister Wan said could not be beaten.

  Looking at her appearance now, is there anything unclear about her?

  Breathing became lighter, and the three of them were nailed to the spot as if a immobilization spell had been cast on them.

  In the picture projected by the drone, one could only vaguely see a black shadow slowly moving forward in the darkness more than ten meters in front of Ye Wan.

  And when the shadow moves, the branches on the trees on both sides will rustle lightly, as if the shadow brings a gust of mountain wind.

  The screen was as quiet as if it was stuck.

  In front of thousands of screens, everyone's eyes were wide open and they didn't dare to blink.

  "Ah ah ah, something is moving, really moving..."

  "Holy shit, what is this? It's so scary!"

  "Ah ah ah, she's moving!"

  Ye Wan could only be heard shouting by hundreds of millions of people. Saying "Jiahao climbs up the tree", Xu Jiahao saw a flower in front of his eyes. Xu Jiahao didn't care whether he could get up the tree or not, he turned around and jumped.

  As if knowing that he couldn't climb up, Ye Wan stepped over and reached out to push his feet.

  The next moment, Xu Jiahao grabbed the tree trunk and climbed up.

  Immediately turning around, Ye Wan pushed Liang Jingjing into the tree.

  call.

  Huh...

  Under the cold moonlight, the shadow that had been moving in the dark finally walked out of the woods.

   Come on, come on, the second wave of prizeless guessing, guess what?