131 - 140

Chapter 131: Being Targeted by the God of Death

  As the elevator went up, Ye Wan couldn't help but raise her eyes and look at the top button.

  After coming out of Tianxuan Auction House, she was taken to the VVIP presidential suite on the top floor.

  Then, I met the mysterious Party A's father.

  Although more than a month had passed, Ye Wan felt as if everything happened just last night.

  Ding.

  The elevator stops at the 6th floor.

  As soon as Ye Wan went out, she heard the noise coming from the direction of the banquet hall.

  Then, sharp eyes heard his name.

  "Monitor, the only thing missing is Ye Wan. Will she come?" "

  She said she would come." "

  The test paper this time is extremely difficult. I wonder how Ye Daba did in the exam? There has been such a big change in her family. , she is addicted to live broadcasting, she can't even pass the college entrance examination, right? Hahahaha..." "It

  doesn't matter if you can't pass the college entrance examination. She is raised by her father, who is a financial sponsor, and her live broadcasting is very prosperous, and her life is prosperous. It's much more comfortable than ours."

  "I don't know if her financial backer father is a gray-haired old man or a fat-headed Mediterranean man, hahahaha..."

  Ye Wan pushed the door in while the room burst into laughter. .

  More than forty people all turned their heads, and then, like a goose whose neck was pinched.

  The laughter stopped abruptly.

  "I seem to have come at the wrong time?"

  Ye Wan looked around, her eyes falling on those people who made malicious speculations and laughed the loudest.

  Then, he glanced at Ye Ling lightly.

  As if being targeted by the god of death, Ye Ling's face turned pale and she subconsciously averted her eyes.

  It was she who brought up the topic of the sponsor's father and the live broadcast.

  Ye Wan heard it, so he deliberately targeted her, right?

  Thinking of the accident at home, Ye Ling pinched her palms to control herself from trembling.

  When the other people saw Ye Wan, they suddenly remembered that this sister's combat effectiveness would never change with the change of time and place.

  He immediately stood up and said, "Ye Wan, Sister Wan, I apologize for being a bitch. For the sake of my classmates who are about to be separated for three years, calm down and let me go." "I'll give you this glass of wine

  . I apologize! I'm sorry!"

  After saying that, the boy raised his head and poured a glass of foreign wine into his stomach.

  Following the example, no matter whether they were booing just now or not, as long as they were caught by Ye Wan's eyes, they all followed suit and drank a drink.

  When the head teacher Cheng Liang arrived, he saw the quiet and well-behaved Ye Wan sitting among the girls as soon as he entered the door.

  The expected crowding out and disputes did not occur.

  Suddenly he breathed out a sigh of relief.

  "How did you do in the exam?"

  Seeing Cheng Liang walking over, Ye Wan stood up and smiled, "It's not bad. Your promotion and salary increase should be guaranteed next year."

  Cheng Liang was stunned, and the smile on his face became even bigger.

  Leading the graduating class of an aristocratic school like Mingde Middle School was more painful than happy for Cheng Liang.

  Half of the students just go through the motions and study abroad directly after the college entrance examination.

  The remaining half are either academic masters or scumbags, and the polarization is obvious.

  Cheng Liang felt that he was not like the head teacher, but more like a disciplinary committee member.

  Every day I spend my time thinking about how to make those poor students sleep more comfortably and let those who have not passed the college entrance examination play quieter, so as not to affect the few remaining top students.

  After three years, Cheng Liang felt exhausted both physically and mentally.

  Fortunately, there is hope.

  The principal agreed to his transfer application and said that as long as there were three students in the top 50 in Sicheng in his class, he would be transferred to the teaching and research group.

  At that time, he can work in the fragrance of books without having to deal with one after another of little brats.

  Ye Wan is the biggest bargaining chip in Cheng Liang's hand.

  Besides Ye Wan, there were the monitor and deputy monitor.

  But something happened to the Ye family, and Ye Wan took a leave of absence from school. Everything happened in the last month before the college entrance examination.

  Cheng Liang's heart felt like it was being fried in a frying pan every day.

  Now that he heard Ye Wan's words, his heart suddenly dropped into his stomach.

  "Did you estimate the score?"

  Feeling proud, but looking as calm as possible, Cheng Liang asked: "How many scores can I get?"