171 - 180

Chapter 171 Sister Wan is Sister Wan, she is a different kind of fireworks in this world.

  If you want to ask the media in the entertainment industry what news they love the most, it has to be the following three.

  The first type is when the female star takes the lead and gets slapped in the face.

  It's best to have your hair pulled up and your skirt pulled up. The more exciting the better.

  The second type is the plastic sisters who are inseparable in appearance.

  He was saying "My dear, long time no see, I miss you so much", but in reality, the corners of his eyes and eyebrows were saying, "How dare you, a coquettish bitch, come to rub off on my warmth?".

  The third type is to wear shirts.

  It's very rare to get angry and slapped in the face. After all, female stars are all about face.

  The probability of being photographed is comparable to Halley's comet hitting the earth.

  So the media never dare to dream.

  As for the plastic sisters, it is difficult for the media with even less fashion sensitivity to capture them. They are rare but rare.

  In comparison, Zhuangshan is much easier to catch.

  For example, right now.

  The same dark green floor-length dress.

  Pretty much the same jewelry.

  One is an elf queen who is pure, beautiful and full of aura.

  One is a noble and elegant mermaid princess with playful eyes and brows.

  However, when two people stand together, the contrast should not be too obvious.

  Tomorrow's front page headlines are here!
  The media was excited.

  "Elf Queen, can you move a little to the left?"

  "Princess Mermaid, can you move a little to the right?"

  "Oh, yes, that's it, just like that, smile..."

  ...

  With the camera currently on, you can still count everything at a glance. Unclear footage.

  Du Feixuan's face almost froze with laughter.

  But I was cursing my mother in my heart.

  Go to hell with the elf queen and mermaid princess.

  When the princess fights against the queen, she loses her reputation, okay?

  I want to see which media took my money and dared to play with me like this!

  There was a murderous look in his eyes.

  Du Feixuan looked around.

  The reporters became even more excited, and the sound of camera clicks increased exponentially.

  ...

  When Qin Zhiyi squeezed in, with just one glance, he realized that Ye Wan was not in good condition.

  On the surface, Sister Wan is a stable one.

  In fact, I was confused in my heart, and my eyes that were pretending to be calm were full of confusion: What is going on? Who is this woman next to me? can I go now?
  With a slight curve on his lips, Qin Zhiyi signed his name a few times, walked to Ye Wan and stretched out his arm, "Sister Wan, let's come together?"

  Brother Lan is such a good person!
  The little person in my heart cheered, jumped for joy, and did backflips.

  Ye Wan gave Qin Zhiyi a thankful look, took his arm and walked into the banquet hall.

  When the clicking sound was isolated outside the door, Ye Wan breathed a sigh of relief.

  "Thank you..."

  After giving Qin Zhiyi a hammer on the shoulder, Ye Wan looked back and murmured in a low voice, "I don't know where Miaomiao and Sister Xia are sitting."

  Qin Zhiyi couldn't help laughing and shook his head.

  Wearing a floor-length gown, this beautiful girl looks like a fairy. The way she greets her is by tapping her shoulders?

  Sure enough, Sister Wan is Sister Wan, a different kind of fireworks in this world.

  Then, he raised his chin toward the front row and said, "Over there."

  Looking in the direction of Qin Zhiyi's gaze, he saw the two people sitting in the front row waving slightly to him.

  Meow Meow-chan lives up to her name, wearing her signature Cat Lady maid outfit.

  Xia Weiyang is a bit more dashing than in the live broadcast. She wears a suit and a long skirt, and she is full of aura.

  Ye Wan showed a bright smile and ran over with her skirt in hand.

  Embrace.

  Give up your seat.

  Then we sat down and chatted.

  "My dear, you are more beautiful than in the camera!"

  "You too, you are twice as kawaii, I like you so much!"

  "Sister Xia has an outstanding temperament and kills everyone in an instant. She will protect us from now on!"...

  Obviously . Standing next to him, he seemed to have no presence at the moment.

  Qin Zhiyi: "..."

  What about the agreement that same-sex repels and opposite-sex attracts each other?

  Sure enough, TV series are all lies!