2071 - 2090

Chapter 2071 She is like an angel

  "Mom, mom..."

  The tears have stopped.

  The mood gradually calmed down.

  Yiyi still held Rui Xi's neck, leaning into the crook of her neck and murmuring, as if he wanted to recite all the things about his mother that he had not spoken out for all these years.

  Rui Xi's tears stopped and fell again.

  "Uuuuuuuuuah, being a mother is not easy..."

  Guan Beibei's eyes were swollen like peaches, "Fortunately, Xixi, you can finally see the moonlight when the clouds clear."

  Xi Moxin sobbed, "I, I used to... have a lot of tears, but after becoming a mother, my eye sockets became shallower and shallower, woo woo woo..."

  Ruan Xingchen held a pack of tissue paper in his hand, passing one piece here and there. I sent a message and wanted to say something. As soon as I started to speak, Rui Xi burst into tears. In the end, I just stopped talking and grabbed a tissue to wipe my tears.

  Tan Shuanghua looked at each one and then at Rui Xi. His eyes turned red as he smiled. He took a deep breath and looked back at Ye Wan, "Sister Wan, you are really amazing!" "

  I didn't do anything. ..."

  Ye Wan was not greedy for merit, and smiled with bright eyes: "Maybe, the time has come."

  Tan Shuanghua smiled, "I said you are an excellent equestrian!"

  "... In this case, I will not be humble!"

  Ye Wan He smiled with his eyebrows crooked, "I'm really good at riding a horse!"

  In front of the bonfire, everyone's eyes and noses were red.

  But everyone can feel that the air around them is cheerful.

  Keeping the phrase "wait for the flowers to bloom" firmly in her mind, Rui Xi swallowed the words as soon as they came out of her mouth even though she desperately wanted to call them "Dad".

  "Yiyi, be good, let's go wash your face, okay?"

  Rui Xi kissed Yiyi's little face, "After washing your face, let's set off to the airport together, okay?"

  Nodding.

  It was as if the mother who kept shouting just now was her imagination.

  Rui Xi paused and kissed Yiyi's forehead with a calm expression.

  Qu Sirui stood up and reached out to pick them up.

  Rui Xi smiled and said, "Daddy, can you hug me?"

  She nodded and opened her hands to Qu Sirui, "Daddy, hug..."

  It was just three words, Qu Sirui's eyes were red, and Rui Xi shed tears. .

  After finally calming down, the scene burst into tears again.

  Qu Sirui nodded, unable to even say a word. He didn't want his daughter to see him crying, so he hugged Yiyi and leaned on his shoulder.

  The family of three went to the yurt where they had lived for the past few days.

  In front of the campfire, the sounds of deep breathing could be heard one after another.

  "Huh..."

  Ruan Xingchen fanned the air with his hand and exhaled loudly: "Fortunately, the recording has ended, otherwise the audience would have thought it was a routine from the show crew after watching the party just now!" "

  That's it... "

  Guan Beibei echoed: "I must think that Yi Yi's opening is the script of the program team. If that were the case, I can't even think of how many black fans on Weibo would maliciously speculate on Yi Yi. The way it is now, it's good!

  " , Xi Moxin nodded with deep approval.

  Tan Shuanghua blew his nose in an inconspicuous manner and asked Ye Wan, who had never shed tears from beginning to end, "Sister Wan, everything is back to normal, aren't you touched?" "I am touched

  ."

  Ye Wan smiled and said, "In my heart , she has always been a normal child, the only difference is whether she wants to talk or not." If she

  didn't want to speak before, she wouldn't speak.

  If you want to talk now, just do it.

  It was a perfectly normal thing, and of course I was very moved, but I was not moved to the point of crying.

  Because she was a normal child from beginning to end!
  Tan Shuanghua and the others understood what Ye Wan meant.

  The viewers in the live broadcast room also understood.

  The girl on the screen had a bright smile and bright eyes, but at that moment, in the eyes of hundreds of millions of people, she was like an angel, equipped with a soft light filter.

  No, not a soft light filter.

  It is a true love filter from fans.