1031 - 1040

Chapter 1031 She accepted her fate!

  If Sister Wan said it was solved, then it must be solved.

  After leaving the studio, Sun Shiman called his agent and went back to his apartment in the Imperial Capital.

  With good living habits, Sun Shiman woke up at around six o'clock the next morning.

  After doing a set of Pilates and confirming with the staff in the morning the time for makeup and styling in the afternoon, Sun Shiman held the script and sat by the window.

  This is one of the few films in which she plays the leading role.

  But this time, when the director asked her to audition, he made it very clear that he was here for her performance in "Twin Flowers".

  On the day of the audition, Sun Shiman was not the biggest female star present, but she was the oldest.

  Even though he finally got the role, the female stars around him who had met him at banquets or on set said congratulations, but there was not much envy in their eyes.

  Sun Shiman felt that she understood the subtext in their eyes.

  Hehe, she is just a female star who is seeking her fourth career, but she is still working in the third tier.

  The chances get smaller the further you go, let alone the first line, it may be difficult to hit the second line.

  This time, think of it as charity!

  Sun Shiman was not angry, but his agent, Sister Zhen, was so angry that her face turned green. After a while, she worked hard to find connections, and then she got the advertisement of the H family's spokesperson for the Greater China region.

  Unexpectedly, even though they had done a good job of keeping secrets, the news still leaked out from nowhere. In just a few days, they were intercepted.

  Thinking of Feng Qianqian, he couldn't help but think of the ridicule on her face on the day of the audition. Sun Shiman couldn't help frowning and returned his attention to the script.

  The phone dinged.

  "Shiman, Feng Qianqian has made an official announcement!"

  Sister Zhen's anxious and angry voice sounded from the other end of the phone.

  Sun Shiman clicked on Weibo and saw the Weibo posted by the H family announcing that Feng Qianqian was the spokesperson for Greater China.

  Almost the next second, Feng Qianqian's studio forwarded the H family's Weibo.

  At this moment, Feng Qianqian's name and the H family have become hot searches together.

  [Hot Search No. 3 Feng Xixi endorses H]

  [Hot Search No. 5 Feng Xixi is more beautiful than any other girl]

  Feng Xixi in Weibo is wearing a couture dress, elegant and noble.

  "Shiman, I'm really not telling you..."

  On the other end, Sister Zhen sighed, "Although Jian Fan isn't that kind to you, he's not bad at all. Why don't you just renew the contract after it's over? You have to After the contract is terminated, I will go to Ye Wan. Look, we can't even get an endorsement from the H family. If this continues..."

  "Sister Zhen!"

  Sun Shiman curled his lips, "If we could turn back time, Would you like to go back to last year, to the simplified and traditional versions?"

  There was silence on the other end of the phone.

  In the past, when they were in Jianfan, no one cared about them. After all, Sun Shiman's status and age were there.

  It seems that everyone feels that the female star who has not yet made her mark in the Fast Four is no longer worth the company's troubles for her.

  Sister Zhen attends business banquets everywhere and looks for directors to audition for roles, trying to win even the slightest chance for her.

  In the year since they left Jian Fan, their lives have been simple and fulfilling.

  Ye Wan's studio is not big, and her manager Qiu Yuze is too young to be able to resist.

  But he could always get inside information that even veteran agents in the entertainment industry like Sister Zhen didn't know. Then, Sister Zhen, as before, submitted cooperation intentions, tried out plays, and signed contracts.

  I am much less busy than in previous years, but I still get as many film deals and advertisements as before.

  After careful calculation, I have more free time this year than in previous years, and my pay is actually a little more.

  The comfort level is simply too high!
  As long as there are movies to film and money to be made, and it can continue like this, the third line will be the third line.

  She accepted her fate!