1351 - 1360

Chapter 1351 I have reason to suspect that you did it on purpose!

  After Ye Wan made two trips back and forth, it was getting close to evening.

  The sun sets in the west, shining an orange glow from the distant horizon.

  Green mountains and green trees.

  Beautiful cliff.

  It's all like a beautiful dream coated with a layer of golden light.

  Standing side by side on the edge of the cliff, admiring the sunset, Ye Wan stretched out her hand and waved, "Beauty, look, this is the country I have built for you!" The

  rich and magnetic male voice has an extraordinary charm that cannot be described just by listening to the voice. , as if an emperor wearing a bright yellow golden dragon robe stood on the beacon tower, showing his ambitions to his beloved concubine beside him.

  In the live broadcast room, the voice actors and the unexpected audience exploded!

  "Holy shit! I almost thought I was in some costume TV series just now."

  "This voice...isn't it so nice? Please, say it again!" "

  No wonder her fans say she is a 72-athlete woman As for the anchor, I still didn't believe it yesterday, but I suddenly became a little doubtful just now!" "

  I'll wait and see if you believe it tomorrow!"

  On the viewing platform, Liang Jingjing looked at Ye Wan with bright eyes, and her eyes were full of smiles. The crescent moon.

  Then, he clasped his hands on his waist and said with a slight blessing, "I would like to thank you for your kindness!" "My dear concubine, please get

  up!"

  Ye Wan put her arms around Liang Jingjing's waist with a smile, "Beauty, wait until you get back. In the palace, I will issue a letter of abrogation. At that time, you will be my queen and share the prosperity of this world with me!" "...The

  extravagant

  love in the world of mortals cannot be exhausted, and
  the grievances and grievances in the world cannot be fully expressed.
  It is fate from generation to generation.

  Bleeding the same blood,

  drinking the same water,

  this road is long and long.

  ...

  Love the country more than the beauty,
  which hero would rather be alone. A

  good man is full of courage, his
  ambition and pride are famous all over the world.

  Life is just a few short years It's autumn and I won't stop until I'm drunk.
  My beauty is in the east and the Yellow River is in the west.

  Come on, let's have a drink..." "

  Ah ah ah, I forgot about business, Jingjing, hurry up and work! It won't get dark soon. I have no choice but to sleep on the floor."

  Hundreds of millions of viewers were intoxicated by the original old singing, when they saw the singing suddenly stop.

  As if being shocked, Ye Wan suddenly turned around, picked up the saw, and started sawing the wood.

  Crunch, crunch,

  crunch!

  Bang!
  As beautiful as the singing just now was, the sound of sawing wood now was so harsh.

  Audience: ...

  I have reason to suspect that you did it on purpose! ! !
  Putting the thicker pieces of wood aside, Ye Wan picked two pieces of wood of about the same thickness and length and started sawing them.

  After a while, there were many long and short pieces of wood piled up at my feet.

  Use long pieces of wood to make the long sides.

  Short pieces of wood make short sides.

  They only saw Ye Wan lowering her head and banging away for a while. No one even saw what she had done. They only saw her picking up two sections of wood, one long and one short.

  With just one click, the wood stuck together.

  "??? What kind of magical spell is this?"

  "Doesn't it require nails? I just wanted to ask what she wanted to do by cutting so many pieces of wood, but she did this magic trick for me!" "

  Guess they Who is cutting down the tree to chop firewood for cooking? Come out and take a few steps?" "

  Although only two sides have been built, I seem to have guessed what she is going to do."

  "I guessed it too!"

  "Guess. To +1."

  "Guess +N, N equals infinity!"

  With another bang on the big screen, the audience took a closer look and gave a thumbs up to the screen.