971 - 980

Chapter 971: Prove it to me.

  The first person to perform was a solo dancer from Spain,
  a petite girl with fair skin and beauty. She danced lightly and performed a clip of Cinderella's mood changing from excitement to calmness after attending the ball.

  The audience applauded warmly, and the judges gave it a score of 9.2.

  There is no such thing as who advances and who is eliminated in the finals.

  Just the score.

  Until the end of the competition, no one knows whether they will win gold, silver, bronze or commemorative awards.

  Halfway through the competition, the highest score came from the French team's "Swan Lake". The judges gave it a high score of 9.8.

  When the next show came on, Ye Wan and Xi Lingxin stood up and greeted the girls to the backstage rest room.

  I met the American team coming down from the stands.

  "Ms Ye..."

  The person who called Ye Wan was a tall, beautiful girl with blond hair and blue eyes.

  Serena, the leader of the French team, asked, "Can you still get a high score of 10 points this time?" "

  I don't know."

  Ye Wan shook his head, "Just do your best."

  One dance a week, not only choreography, It is also very difficult to rehearse and perform.

  However, Ye Wan and the others got 10 points for their dance in the rematch.

  Although there is a lot of pressure on players from other countries, Serena believes that the people who are under the greatest pressure will definitely be Ye Wan and the others.

  Sure enough, just as Serena showed a hint of arrogant expectation on her face, several girls behind Ye Wan looked over with hostile eyes.

  Then, they followed Ye Wan and walked away.

  "Selena, don't provoke them!"

  A girl behind her said softly: "I heard them say that Ms. Ye knows Julia and has a very good relationship with her."

  Not only that, the chief judge Camille seemed to also I admire her appearance.

  Therefore, Ye Wan and the others got a high score of 10 points.

  Serena looked a little unwilling.

  She had seen the flying show, and the effect of the show was really amazing.

  But if it weren't for the blessing of Wia, which allowed them to stay in mid-air with fairy aura floating in the air, they would be far from achieving the final effect.

  After all, I still used props.

  Thinking about it, Ye Wan studied at the Imperial Film University and is now a star in the entertainment industry. She is exposed to many kinds of props in her daily acting.

  Serena couldn't help pouting, "It's just a trick!"

  From the drunken spring breeze, the moonlight of the Han Palace, and the beauty and fragrance of the country in the preliminary round, to Feitian and Big Fish and Begonia in the semi-finals, she was afraid that others would not know that they had five thousand people in the country of China. Years of history.

  "I want to see what kind of history she will bring out on the final stage. If the judges still give 10 points, I will go to the dance association to appeal!" When I think about

  Ye Wan's team if they get 10 points, their With 9.8, she would be in second place, and Serena was filled with unwillingness.

  ...

  In the rest room, the girls have already changed their clothes.

  You touch up my makeup and I tie your belt.

  The girls took a deep breath in unison.

  "Sister Wan, I'm a little nervous."

  "Me too..."

  When the lounge suddenly became quiet, Ye Wan opened her eyes and saw 20 pairs of eyes looking at her.

  Even Xi Lingxin, who was usually fearless and looked like the strongest in China, was sitting in front of the dressing mirror, adjusting his breath with each breath.

  "Ke'er, who are you?"

  Ye Wan looked at Jiang Ke'er who was nervously holding Shi Yanxi's arm and asked.

  "I am..." Jiang Ke'er.

  As soon as an incomprehensible word came to her lips, Jiang Keer was startled, "I am Jiang Niang." "

  Siyao, what about you?"

  "I, I am Jinxiu."

  "Yan Xi?"

  "I am Xi Niang, and I am also the Queen. ."

  ...

  As Ye Wan asked, the girls' eyes gradually became firmer.

  Ye Wan's eyes were smiling, "Okay, prove it to me, prove it to the audience, and yourself."