941 - 950

Chapter 941 The bright starlight of Paris is destined to miss you!

  It's not yet seven o'clock, and the entrance to the Paris Grand Theater is already crowded.

  The red carpet was rolled out all the way to the entrance of the theater.

  On the side of the road, media reporters and cameramen were waiting on both sides carrying long guns and short cannons.

  Whenever a luxury car stops, the camera will be pointed at the door, scrambling to capture the wonderful moment.

  "Oh my God, that's Julia, the principal dancer of the French National Ballet Theatre, right? Didn't she say she wouldn't come to this Starlight Competition?" "The

  gray-haired one is the retired dean of the Opera House. Oh my God! This year's organizer is so good that they actually invited her!"

  "Eh? Look, that's Catwoman from The Phantom of the Opera!"

  Exclaims followed the sound of the shutter, and excitement arose one after another.

  ...

  In the dressing room backstage, when the staff came in holding the number box, everyone looked up.

  "Let's draw lots..."

  Knowing that this was going to determine the order of playing, Mo Qingya glanced at Ye Wan and Xi Lingxin, and took the lead in grabbing a numbered ball from the box.

  number 22.

  When Ye Wan and Xi Lingxin grabbed No. 48 and No. 9 respectively, Mo Qingya's eyes suddenly had a smile.

  As soon as she arrived at the theater in the afternoon, she read the program list.

  A total of 20 national delegations came to participate in the Starlight Competition this time.

  Each delegation has three programs, which is 60 dances.

  Anyone who has participated in a competition will know that the order is sometimes the so-called timing.

  If you come on stage too early, the judges will strictly follow their own strict standards in scoring, so the scores they give will not be too high.

  It was too late to play, and I was tired of watching it for too long, and I couldn't score high.

  The middle sessions are the most advantageous.

  The 9th is too early and the 48th is too late.

  The number 22 she drew was just right!
  Mo Qingya raised the number ball in her hand to everyone at the Imperial Dance Academy, "Middle position."

  Cheers rang out, and Mo Qingya felt that even God was on her side.

  Although today is just a preview, there are not only the judges from tomorrow's competition, but also famous dancers from the Paris dance scene and stars in the entertainment industry.

  As long as you leave a deep impression on these people, it will be of great benefit to tomorrow's preliminary round.

  When the show started, looking through the thick curtain, the grand theater that could accommodate 2,000 people was already packed.

  And sitting in the first row were the judges.

  Everyone has a record book in front of them, and a few of the judges who look good and look like dancers are even recording something.

  Mo Qingya once again confirmed that the goddess of luck was on her side.

  Looking back at Ye Wan, who was still wearing casual clothes, Mo Qingya felt a little proud.

  What about the team leader?
  If you can't get on the stage, you are destined to miss out on the bright stars of Paris!
  Thinking secretly, Mo Qingya couldn't help but straighten her back.

  The next moment, a hasty exclamation was heard, "Ruohan, Ruohan, what's wrong with you?"

  The voice was familiar, and you knew it was from the dance academy.

  Mo Qingya turned around and saw a girl collapsed on the ground where the crowd was gathering.

  His face was pale and his hands were still covering his stomach.

  Dozens of pairs of eyes looked towards her.

  Buzz...

  Her mind was confused, and Mo Qingya felt like her head was exploding.

  "Get ready on the 22nd!"

  When there was a knock on the door and the staff's announcement sounded, Mo Qingya's mind went blank.

  He saw Ye Wan and Xi Lingxin walking in front of him.

  I saw them moving their mouths and saying something.

  But Mo Qingya couldn't hear a word of what was said.

  "Ye...Ye Wan, what...what should I do?"

  As if grasping a life-saving straw, Mo Qingya grabbed Ye Wan's arm.