401 - 410

Chapter 401: The wild man who hides his beauty in Sister Wan's golden house.

  Just looking at Ye Wan's expression, one can tell that she doesn't remember what happened.

  "..."

  There was a smile in Lu Changchuan's eyes, "I rang the doorbell and you opened the door for me. Then, you floated back to the bedroom." He thought she went back to the bedroom to change clothes.

  Lu Changchuan waited left and right in the living room but saw no one.

  I walked over and took a look. One of the siblings was spread out like a big Chinese character, and the other was spread out like an Arabic 1. They were sleeping soundly.

  Ye Wan glanced at the cooking table, "Did I ask you to cook?"

  "That's not true!"

  Lu Changchuan smiled and said, "I originally wanted to invite you to my place, where Aunt Mingbo would cook the New Year's dinner."

  As a result, look. We slept so soundly and you decided to take matters into your own hands?

  Isn't this too reliable?
  Ye Wan smiled and scratched his head, "I'm sorry..."

  The sound of boiling hot water came from the kitchen, and Lu Changchuan turned around quickly and went in.

  The doorbell rang at the right time.

  Yawning, Ye Qianqian opened the door.

  "Sister Wan..."

  Jiang Ke'er rushed in with bags of various sizes, "These are all..." "

  Wan Wan..."

  A male voice sounded from the kitchen, "Do you want to eat the scallops raw or steamed with garlic?"

  ! ! !

  I know Sister Wan has a wild man.

  But I didn't expect that he would turn out to be a wild man hiding his beauty in the golden house? ? ?

  Jiang Keer threw away the bag in his hand and rushed into the kitchen with lightning speed.

  Wow!

  At the moment when her eyes were wide open, Jiang Ke'er decided that for the sake of this face, she would forgive Sister Wan for her emphasis on sex over girls.

  Look at the off-white home clothes worn by Lu Changchuan, and then look back at the same off-white cartoon nightgown worn by Sister Wan.

  Although the styles are different.

  But if you're stubborn, it's not inappropriate to say they're wearing couple costumes.

  What's more, Lu Changchuan was wearing an apron and holding a spoon in his hand, looking like a good man from IKEA.

  A sweet drama about a man in love and a concubine having a congenial mind has already appeared in his mind. Jiang Ke'er blinked and said, "Are you...brother-in-law?" "Hello, brother-in-law, my name is Jiang Ke'er, I'm older than Sister Wan

  . My biological sister of three months."

  "..."

  Ye Wan narrowed her eyes and looked at Jiang Ke'er with a dangerous look: "I agree, so you can call me brother-in-law?" This is how your sister sells it, right?

  Jiang Ke'er sneered: Haha... You are all wearing couple's clothes, and you are starting to act like a good husband to the family. Isn't this a brother-in-law? Sister Wan, you scumbag!
  Ye Wan: "..."

  I didn't realize that the two sisters had been going back and forth with each other for several rounds.

  His eyes slid over the identical pair of bracelets on their wrists, and Jiang Keer's particularly clear and sweet phrase "brother-in-law" echoed in his ears.

  Lu Changchuan smiled gently, "Wanwan often mentioned you, saying that you are beautiful and cute. It's really better to hear it than to see it! What Wanwan said is absolutely right. Hello, Ke'er, my name is Lu Chuan!" If you said you were still doubtful just now.

  Lu Changchuan's words made Jiang Ke'er feel 100% sure.

  When he looked back at Ye Wanshi, his eyes were full of pride: Haha, you scumbag!
  It's not that I don't have it, but listen to my explanation!

  She pulled Jiang Ke'er and walked to the bedroom. As soon as she entered the door, before she could close the door, she heard an ignorant child's voice in the living room, "It smells so good, brother-in-law, what delicious food did you make?"

  ! ! !

  "Xiao Cheng already knows that what my brother-in-law calls me is Silky, so why don't you hide it from me?"

  Jiang Ke'er closed the door with a bang and put her hands on her hips angrily: "I treat you as my sister, and you treat me as my own. She's a cousin, right? Sister Wan, I need a reasonable explanation! Otherwise, when I go back, I will tell my parents, my eldest brother, and my second brother that you are hiding a wild man in their golden house behind their backs." Ye Wan: "..."