461 - 470

Chapter 461 Large Society Death Scene

  "Come on, come on, roll call!"

  Ye Wan signaled with a look, Qin Zhiyi walked to the camera with a small notebook, "See clearly, these are all the notes made by your petty sister Wan! "

  Qin Zhiyi put the notebook in front of the camera and flashed his face, "Aren't you calling your sister Wan's chest to be broken? Hey, the time has come to realize your wish." "ID's the most handsome guy in the world',

  ' Cuizui smashed her fruit', 'There are so many beautiful women in the country, and Sister Wan is so enchanting'..."

  Every time Qin Zhiyi read an ID name, a string of ellipses appeared on the barrage.

  In the blink of an eye, the barrage was filled with ellipses and hahahaha.

  "Is there any large-scale community death scene? Those fans above have become famous in front of nearly one billion viewers in the live broadcast room today! Hahahaha..." "I am so lucky that

  I still have a trace of kindness! Otherwise, I will be the one who dies today! Huh... I'm scaring the Lun family to death!"

  "Cuizui, have you ever thought you would have this day? Hahahaha..."

  ...

  Qin Zhiyi curled his lips and retreated after calling the names. In front of the floor-to-ceiling windows.

  In the center of the camera, a strong man has already picked up a sledgehammer in his hand.

  "Ah ah ah, I don't dare to look! There won't be blood splattered on the spot, right?"

  "I regret it! Sister Wan, I was wrong, let's stop playing, okay?"

  "Sister Wan, I was wrong too, I was joking , but I really didn't expect you to take it seriously!"

  Although she was lying on the ground, Ye Wan seemed to have seen the barrage in the live broadcast room with great eyes, and looked at the camera with a smile, "My chest is broken. I said it myself at the beginning. Even if I was the one who took the lead, I would tell you by my own example. If you say something, you must do it. If you can't do it, don't say it!" As soon as he finished speaking, the sledgehammer suddenly fell

  .

  In front of thousands of screens, some people screamed and some covered their eyes.

  Everything is quiet.

  The next moment, rustling sounds, accompanied by the sound of falling stones, rang in my ears one after another.

  The timid fan peeked through his fingers and saw Ye Wan covering her mouth and turning away to cough.

  In the flying dust, the rectangular stone slab broke into several pieces and slid from her body to the floor.

  It was so quiet that you could hear your own heartbeat.

  and the sound of a girl getting up and dusting herself off.

  After a long time, Danmaku finally came to his senses.

  New fan: "Mama Mia, I'm scaring the baby to death!" Long-

  time fan: "How do you like it? Are you convinced? You will definitely not lose out if you have a fan of my goddess! Don't miss it if you pass by!"

  True fan: "Sister Wan , after breaking bricks with bare hands and smashing boulders with your chest, don't you think the difficulty of your future live broadcast career has increased by several orders of magnitude? Ah, another day of worrying about my goddess' career!" Ye Wan said from the

  ground He stood up with a funny look on his face, "If we can't fight for our career, can't we fight for our appearance?"

  ? ? ?

  Inexplicably, I feel that what the goddess said makes sense.

  Ah, I am really doing the business of selling cabbage, and I have the heart of selling fans.

  Everyone knows that tonight's three-hour live broadcast has come to an end, and it has been seamlessly connected to the part where the host interacts with fans and says goodbye.

  The anchors all looked lazy, sitting cross-legged on the floor, with fruit snacks piled on the floor in the middle, just like a small slow-paced leisure variety show.

  Some fans shouted, "Sister Wan, look, Miaomiao has taken away another pack of spicy strips."

  In a joyful and peaceful atmosphere, a barrage with a completely different style and temperament appeared.

Chapter 462 Sending Him Thousands of Miles Away

  "How can a show like Breaking a Stone in the Chest be regarded as the finale? Is Feitian First Sister out of her depth? Haha..."

  ? ? ?

  Question marks floated on the screen.

  The suspected black fan explained: "The principle of breaking a large stone on the chest is that the stone is heavy enough and the inertia is large enough. The faster the hammer is swung, the greater the inertia will be, thus smashing the stone? It will not have a huge impact on people at all. Pressure. You were all deceived by her, and you are all so distressed. Really!"

  Ye Wan was not angry.

  Qin Zhiyi and the others were too lazy to pay attention.

  Ye Wan's wealthy fans were angry.

  The fan whose ID was wwswd directly blasted an explosive pack at the man, "If you have the guts, get one!" During

  this live broadcast, Ye Wan had promised not to accept any gifts.

  It's been a whole night, and many fans have clicked their mouse to death, but the gift button has always been gray and untouched.

  It wasn't until wwwswd exploded an explosive pack that fans discovered that Feitian had developed this function?
  Does this mean that in the future, if there are anti-fans who speak badly and behave impolitely, they don't have to talk nonsense with them at all, and can just send them thousands of miles away with a pack of explosives?
  "@飞天科技, I give full marks to this operation! @飞天CEO, please give promotions, raises, and drumsticks to the guys in the development and technology departments!" "The user's night without

  you is so dark.' Chao' is the most handsome man in history. I've lost an explosive pack. P.S.: I've been displeased with you for a long time, but you still dare to rub off on our late sister! Humph!" "The

  user's night without you was so dark, so he smashed her fruit in Cuizui's direction. 'Thrown a grenade. P.S. If I let Sister Wan break a big stone in her chest again, I'll blow you up first!"

  After being kicked out of the live broadcast room, Yang Weiwei looked helpless: How did I know that Sister Wan was really My chest will be broken!
  When you log in to the live broadcast room again, the system displays: You will not be able to log in for ten minutes.

  Yang Weiwei was happy.

  A grenade is so powerful.

  The person who was thrown the explosive bag would have to wait at least 24 hours before entering Sister Wan's live broadcast room, right?

  Oh, the live broadcast room without anti-fans will be wonderful!

  Some are happy and some are sad.

  Jiang Xintian never dreamed that she would be thrown out of the live broadcast room by someone throwing an explosive pack just after questioning the technical difficulty of breaking a large stone on Ye Wan's chest.

  The system prompts that you can only enter the live broadcast room again after 7 working days.

  Suddenly, she felt that even Feitian's newly developed skills were working against her. Jiang Xintian raised her hand angrily, and the tablet shattered under her feet.

  The assistant's eyes were red, "Sister Tian, ​​this is the new tablet I just bought the day before yesterday."

  Jiang Xintian said, "..."

  Jiang Xintian felt that the Feng Shui of the Imperial Capital was incompatible with her.

  Before coming to the Imperial Capital, her live broadcast was smooth sailing, her life was smooth sailing, and her food was delicious.

  But at Feitian's year-end celebration, first she was introduced as the former No. 1 sister of Lotte at the celebration party, and then, there was a so-called dream linkage that was like a dark history.

  Even if they lose, at least there will still be the officially promoted "Dream Linkage" banner hanging there. When I go back, I can brag to my seven aunts and eight aunts, and I have the material.

  But Jiang Xintian never dreamed that in just one night, Ye Wan, Qin Zhiyi and the four of them organized a flying party full of village cannon atmosphere, and turned it into a real dream linkage, turning their interaction last night into dust. go.

  "Why don't you pack your things? Why are you just standing there?"

  Thinking of herself and Ye Wan breathing the fresh air in the same hotel, Jiang Xintian felt that she couldn't stay any longer.

  After yelling at the assistant, Jiang Xintian went back to the room angrily.

  Jiang Xintian's anger reached its peak when she walked out of the elevator and was stopped by security and told by the hurried lobby manager that she owed 200,000 yuan in room rent.