671 - 680

Chapter 671: Can he protect her for the rest of his life?

  Before the second episode, when the show started broadcasting, the official logo of Romantic Travels had a jumping figure with a car frame.

  Because Qi Yue is the title sponsor of Travel Notes.

  After Ning Buchi refused to replace Ye Wan, the Zhong family sent the company's legal affairs staff to the program team to handle the matter of contract termination and breach of contract compensation.

  Cao Lanying thought that the program team was deliberately taking advantage of Qiao.

  It won't be long before Ning Buchi bows his head.

  After all, naming advertising fees are a lot of money.

  But Cao Lanying didn't expect that in just a few days, Travel Notes would have a new title sponsor.

  Staring with a shocked look on her face, Cao Lanying thought that she must be hallucinating.

  But after rubbing his eyes, everything remained the same.

  The pattern is more conspicuous and the font is larger, making it impossible to pretend that you can't see those two words.

  The huge word "Octavia" hangs over the head of "Romantic Travels Season 6".

  Therefore, it is absolutely true that Octavia has become the new title sponsor of Travel Notes.

  Octavia is the leader in the domestic automobile industry.

  I don't know where I hired the designers. In the past few years, the Octavia's styling has become better and better, and its configuration has become more optimized. The price is not much different from before.

  The year-end sales data of previous years are not much different between Qiyue and Octavia.

  The two companies can be considered neck-and-neck in the country.

  But in the past few years, Octavia has leapt forward, leaving Qi Yue far behind.

  Many new models of cars are copied from the Octavia in appearance. Standing on the street, at a glance, it seems that the streets are full of Octavia cars.

  If you want fame and reputation, and you want word-of-mouth reputation, why does Octavia need to rely on a program like World Travel to advertise?
  Cao Lanying was stunned.

  ...

  In the Zhong family villa, Zhong Xiyu took Mrs. Zhong's arm and sat on the sofa as early as ten minutes before the show started.

  When I think about the fact that the show team will replace Ye Wan soon, no one will make her suffer any more.

  Zhong Xiyu said happily: "Thank you, mom. I know that mom loves me the most." "

  You are the only little princess in the family. If you don't love me, who do you love?"

  Mrs. Zhong said with a smile.

  As soon as he finished speaking, he heard the sound of the program starting.

  Looking back, mother and daughter both changed their faces.

  Octavia?

  How could it be Octavia?
  Zhong Xiyu was still stunned, but Mrs. Zhong had already picked up the phone and dialed.

  When I hung up the phone, I felt like I was in a trance.

  Qi Yue is the property of the Zhong family.

  Octavia is the property of the Lu family in the imperial capital.

  Mrs. Zhong just hoped it was a coincidence.

  But, how could it be such a coincidence?

  Variety shows are usually titled for a whole season.

  Which sponsoring company would rather withdraw its title midway through liquidated damages?
  If it were another brand, knowing that the program team had offended the Zhong family, how could they not have the foresight to get involved?

  This makes it clear that the Lu family did this on purpose!

  But why?
  Octavia has no shortage of advertisements at all, and it is even more impossible to catch up after knowing that the Zhong family has withdrawn their advertisements.

  Then... there is only one possibility!

  After hanging up the phone, Mrs. Zhong looked at Zhong Xiyu, who still hadn't come to her senses, and said with distress and warning: "In the future, don't mess with that Ye Wan!" "Why?"

  Zhong

  Xiyu's face turned pale with anger.

  On the show, she was ignored by Ye Wan, but when she got home, her mother told her not to mess with her.

  Why?
  I want to say that Ye Wanwan went to the Lu family, and it was the Lu family who protected her.

  I'm afraid there might be some misunderstanding.

  It fueled Ye Wan's arrogance.

  Mrs. Zhong suppressed the anger in her heart and patiently told her daughter, "It's just a charming face. Even if there is someone behind her, if she can protect her for a while, can he protect her for the rest of her life?" Zhong Xiyu understood instantly and was unwilling to give in

  . He nodded reluctantly.