1171 - 1180

Chapter 1171 The curse comes true!

  [Hot Search No. 1: Nie Xiangsi takes a break from the entertainment industry]

  [Hot Search No. 5: Nie Xiangsi is gone]

  Qiu Yuze:! ! !

  Qiu Yuze admitted that yesterday, after he found out that the person who paid to blackmail his late sister was Nie Xiangsi, he had secretly cursed her in his heart and wished her bad luck in the future.

  When you wake up, the curse comes true?
  Omaga! ! !
  Clicking on the hot search, I immediately saw the Weibo posted by "Acacia Studio", which also included a short video of more than 30 seconds.

  [Nie Xiangsi: Dear Luffa, and my fans, due to physical reasons, I will not appear on the big screen in the past two years. I am sorry to bring such news at this time! The entertainment industry is like my home, and every work is my child. I deeply love this industry. Once I recover, I will continue to come back here and shine. Until then, I hope you are still here! ]

  In the video, even if Nie Xiangsi is wearing exquisite makeup, you can still see the haggardness in her expression that cannot be concealed.

  In the comments section, some people are speculating whether she wants to have a child in a secret marriage.

  Others speculated whether she was seriously ill.

  After all, she has disappeared from the entertainment industry for a year.

  The newcomers who emerge in the entertainment industry every year are like the bamboo shoots in the bamboo forest after the rain. After one crop emerges, another one pops up.

  Even the powerful celebrities don't dare to disappear for a year or two. They attend events from time to time, send out advertisements and endorsements, etc. to make their presence felt.

  Nie Xiangsi has disappeared from the entertainment industry for three years.

  When she comes back, will there still be a place for her in the entertainment industry?

  "Goddess Nie is quitting the industry!"

  "When female stars reach this age, they don't forget to market themselves even when they get married and have children. Nie Xiangsi has been away for two years. Is this the power of true love?"

  "I almost thought some ancient She has already finished her acting career. When I looked at it, I didn't even recognize her. She didn't seem to have any works, right? Such a big battle!" "If you

  want to know whether a celebrity is popular, can you tell by looking at Weibo? Brother Chen Weibo was paralyzed as soon as the scandal about Brother He Ze broke out! What kind of battle is this! Brother dei upstairs, look at you, you have never seen the world!" "

  Respect and blessings! @nie Lovesickness"

  ...

  Bang!
  Wow!

  In Xiangsi Studio, all the staff at the front desk and workroom were sent away by Sister Qing with the excuse of leaving get off work early.

  The door was locked from the inside, but it still couldn't stop the noise in the dressing room that was like tearing down a house.

  Sister Qing stood at the door, her face a little blue.

  From the day she became Nie Xiangsi's manager, she knew that Nie Xiangsi was the cousin of Lu Jiuye in the imperial capital.

  Thinking of this relationship, it would be easy for Nie Xiangsi to become famous in the entertainment industry, but Sister Qing did not expect that she was wrong.

  Last year, Nie Xiangsi contacted the paparazzi, hoping that the paparazzi would break the news about her having dinner with Lu Jiuye to stir up the scandal. Before the gossip could be published, the magazine disappeared without a trace overnight.

  After that, Nie Xiangsi took her to stay abroad for a year.

  Once an artist stops working, it is inevitable that their popularity will plummet.

  But other artists always have their own ways to maintain popularity, such as filming advertisements, doing charity, etc.

  But during the year Nie Xiangsi took a break, there was nothing.

  Sister Qing couldn't find any ads suitable for Nie Xiangsi despite all her efforts, and what those media colleagues with whom she had good connections revealed privately made Sister Qing even more frightened.

  It was only then that Sister Qing knew what Nie Xiangsi had done.

  When I came back a year later, the endorsement was gone, and the Golden Deer heroine who could have given it a try was gone.

  And now, it is the punishment of two years of rest.

  It's been two years, but Nie Xiangsi's future stardom is already over, right?
  Sister Qing looked depressed.

  Before Sister Qing could figure out how to go in and persuade her,

  the next moment, the dressing room door opened, and Nie Xiangsi rushed out of the studio with a livid face.