1741 - 1750

Chapter 1741

  A group of people were standing in the anchor lounge of Fanxing Live.

  Shi Ruyan was sitting in front of the makeup mirror, her hair wet and dripping with water, but she didn't react at all as if she didn't notice it.

  Beside her, the makeup artist wiped every part of her face with a cotton pad, even the temples, as if her face would become completely different from Ye Wan's after the makeup was removed.

  "You can't deny it anymore. She brought over the surveillance screenshots from the hospital, and the public opinion is already one-sided. It's better to admit it directly. Maybe you can gain a good attitude by admitting your mistake..." "

  She is stupid, are you stupid too?"

  Brother Zhen was interrupted by Qin Wanyi before he could finish his words, "If you admit it directly, then the account of the most beautiful girl in Fanxing will be ruined, and even the Fanxing live broadcast will be scolded." "

  Then, what else can we do..."

  Brother Zhen sighed, feeling like his head was about to explode.

  In just half an hour, Ye Wan single-handedly dominated the top searches.

  Netizens seemed to be celebrating the New Year, eating melons with great joy, and the mean-spirited one kept posting the official blog of Aite Fanxing Live and the Weibo of the most beautiful girl in Fanxing, asking them to come out and accept the punishment.

  "How dare she!!!"

  Thinking of Ye Wan, Brother Zhen gritted his teeth sorely, "She is just the first sister of the platform, and Feitian is not from her family. If she does this, she is not afraid of offending the entire stars, and even Feitian's senior officials. You all think she acts flamboyantly? Aren't you afraid of being a target for Feitian Shu?"

  Looking back, he saw Qin Wanyi's gloomy face.

  Thinking of her secrecy when it came to Ye Wan in the past, Brother Zhen was startled. "Is there really a big boss behind Ye Wan?"

  Qin Wanyi remained silent.

  Brother Zhen's heart sank.

  He was doing well as a manager at Jianfan Entertainment. It was Qin Wanyi who told him that he wanted to start Fanxing Live Broadcasting. After all, the live broadcasting industry is now in full swing.

  The cake is so big, who can get a share?

  If you go late, you may only be able to eat some cream residue.

  What she said was so exciting that he abandoned the few artists in his hands and devoted himself to helping her manage the anchors on Fanxing's side.

  Unexpectedly, even half a year later, it exploded!

  Taking a deep breath, Brother Zhen spread his hands, "You tell me what to do now. What do you say, what should I do? I have no choice at all."

  Unless I can take out Xingxing's ID card at this moment, it has His face is the same as the one in the makeup mirror right now, and his name is not Shi Ruyan.

  Otherwise, you can only sit back and wait to be hammered.

  Qin Wanyi glared at Shi Ruyan hatefully, turned around and walked away.

  Over there in the conference room, executives from operations, public relations, IT, and various departments were waiting for her.

  Not to mention, there is Feng Wenbin who swears at every disagreement.

  The moment she pushed the door open, Qin Wanyi couldn't help but take a deep breath.

  An hour has passed. Whether it is Fanxing's most beautiful woman or Fanxing Live, the Weibo account has been refreshed 800 times by netizens, but no statement has been seen from them.

  The carnival among netizens continues.

  "It turns out that your Wanjie is Wanjie, she's upright! I like her straight-forward character and I'm a fan of her!" "She's

  such a fan! Then I can only regret to tell you that you I missed countless happiness. I really sympathize with you!"

  "..."

  "A secret aside, in the first picture, Shi Ruyan is pulling her suitcase and walking out of the gate of the Imperial Film School, right? She's not Is he also from Diying?"

  "Upstairs, you know the truth! I might as well tell you that not only are we in the same school, but we are also in the same class!"

  "!!!"

  After Ye Wandao revealed Shi Ruyan's name, starting from the new Diying Many clues about Wang Zhixing's return to the live broadcast room of the most beautiful girl in Fanxing were discovered and sorted out by omnipotent netizens.

  Even in his dreams, Shi Ruyan never imagined that one day his name would be known to others in such a way.

  At 12 noon, Fanxing's most beautiful woman and Fanxing Live posted on Weibo one after another.