1911 - 1930

Chapter 1911 My intuition tells me that this is a trap!

  The registration for "Cute Baby Battle" has been submitted. According to Jia Lintao's plan, it will be recorded at the end of the month, taking advantage of the Christmas and New Year trends to try to get the show off to a good start.

  After all, there is an audience base from the previous "father's love is like a landslide".

  "At the end of the month?"

  Ye Wan had a look of embarrassment on his face, "I'm afraid I don't have time." The

  filming of "Thousand Miles of Rescue" has just started, and Ye Wan has already realized the difficulty of filming this drama.

  There are many big scenes with many extras, and Director Ming himself has extremely high requirements for this film. Even from Gu Junxing to Hou Yue to Li Shuyue, they are all superb actors, and the progress is very fast. Much slower than expected.

  Ye Wan was recommended by Gu Junxing to join this crew. Not only for herself, but also for Gu Junxing's recommendation, she had to act well and not let him down.

  If Mingdao and Gu Junxing thought that she was in Cao Ying and her heart was in Han Dynasty, it would be more of a loss than a gain.

  "I've already thought about this..."

  Jia Lintao's mind was spinning rapidly, "Actually, the first issue is mainly to introduce a group of cute kids, and then a group of female guests will appear on the stage to choose from each other."

  "With your ability, It doesn't matter which cute baby is assigned to you. So, you will be the mysterious guest and automatically match the last cute baby after the guests choose. In this way, when the second episode is recorded in December, your The movie should be finished, and it will be seamlessly connected by then, how about it?"

  Jia Lintao has already thought about it for her. Apart from thanking her, can she have any other thoughts?

  Must not!

  Ye Wan nodded, "Thank you, Director Jia."

  After seeing off Jia Lintao, and holding Rong Hui in the elevator, Ye Wan looked at Rong Hui suspiciously, "Sister Rong, are you hiding something from me? Did I say that?"

  ? ? ?

  Is it so obvious?

  Rong Hui shook her head in slow motion, "No, no?"

  Ye Wan narrowed her eyes slightly, "Instinct tells me that this is a trap!" The

  current problem is that she thought about it, but she couldn't figure out what this trap was. Where to start.

  She has never watched the variety show "Father's Love Is Like a Landslide", but there are many funny highlights on Weibo, which she has viewed before.

  There is only one route for a father and son, and several pairs of father and son guests rarely have the opportunity to participate in group activities.

  This also means that she will not have any interactions with other mother-level female guests, and any conflicts will arise.

  So the biggest pitfall is the cute baby.

  After all, the show is called "Battle of Cute Babies", and it is destined to be a battle of wits and courage with a little carrot head.

  "Sister Rong, have you made reservations for the few guests?"

  "Sure...right?"

  ? ? ?

  No matter how you look at it, you can feel that there is something indescribably weird in Rong Hui's expression, as if the person facing her is not a cute baby but a little devil.

  After returning to the room, Ye Wan immediately called Qiu Yuze.

  "Sister Wan..."

  Qiu Yuze let out a long sigh as soon as he answered the phone, "You have really tricked yourself this time!"

  On the other end of the phone, Qiu Yuze flipped through the pages that Jia Lintao had just personally After just one glance at the program script sent to him, he took a deep breath, "Do you know who those little devils are?"

  "Little...little devils?"

  Ye Wan chuckled, "To a group of It's not a good idea to call a lively and cute child a little devil, isn't it? Brother Qiu, can you be a little loving?"

  "Love, right? Ahem..."

  Qiu Yuze cleared his throat and began to introduce the upcoming ones one by one. Five young guests participating in the parent-child variety show "Cute Baby Battle".