821 - 830

Chapter 821 More than just a heartbeat

  . The weather is getting hotter and hotter, and the filming of "Listening to the Sea" has also come to an end.

  All the scenes in the studio have been filmed.

  These days it's all on location.

  Today is at the beach.

  This scene was not difficult for Ye Wan and Jiang Yanchi, who had been working together for more than a month.

  What's more, one of the final makeup photos was taken from this clip. The two people's interpretation of the scene at that time was very good.

  Based on the two people's previous status, this will definitely pass soon.

  Everyone thinks so, including Dai Zhuoqing.

  Unexpectedly, I took five shots in a row but failed.

  "Ten minutes of rest..."

  Director Dai said, and everyone went into rest mode.

  On the beach, Ye Wan, who was wearing a white dress and a hearing aid, looked at Jiang Yanchi with a puzzled look on her face, "Hey, how are you doing today?"

  Could you be frightened by the speeding car last night?

  Jiang Yanchi looked at Ye Wan in trance, his heart beating rapidly.

  If it weren't for filming, how suitable would this situation be for expressing one's feelings?
  Born into a wealthy family, she has been accustomed to seeing beautiful women since she was a child.

  Bright.

  elegant.

  There are also cute ones.

  When I entered the acting academy, at first glance, almost all of them were cute girls.

  They all have different looks and personalities, but in short, they are all lovely girls.

  But Jiang Yanchi was not moved at all.

  I always feel like something is missing.

  Until I met Ye Wan.

  When it's bright, she's like the sun above her head, bright but not dazzling.

  When it's quiet, it's like the moon at night. Just looking at it so quietly feels like a kind of enjoyment.

  And he had seen her calm and collected in the auction house.

  And the quiet one in the pickup truck who didn't say anything, but her whole body was as passionate as a beating flame.

  Jiang Yanchi knew that he was more than just attracted to Ye Wan.

  Perhaps since Ye Wan jokingly asked him, "Do you like me or hate me?", he could not help but fall in love.

  At this moment, the sea breeze blew gently, blowing her white skirt.

  The waves lap gently on the shore.

  Ye Wan in front of her was wearing a white dress, like a calla lily that had just bloomed in the morning.

  Aloof and independent, pure and beautiful.

  Every time he looked at her, his heart beat a little more. Jiang Yanchi couldn't integrate into Ou Xiaokai's character.

  "Ye Wan, I..."

  "Jiang Yanchi, something is wrong with you!"

  They both spoke at the same time.

  Facing Ye Wan's slightly narrowed eyes, as if she had seen through his thoughts, Jiang Yanchi's heartbeat quickened, "I...what's wrong with me?" "

  When I take you to watch the fun, you take it one step at a time." It's so affectionate."

  Ye night looked Jiang Yanchi up and down, with the word "disgust" clearly written on his expression, "Why, it's dawn, after watching the excitement, you turned your back on me and disowned your sister?" Jiang Yanchi:

  ... ...

  "I call you Sister Wan because I respect your dignity! You are two years younger than me."

  Jiang Yanchi replied angrily.

  "Haha..."

  Ye Wan sneered, "Sure enough, you men are so realistic!"

  ? ? ?

  If you scold me, scold me, what does it mean to attract a whole circle of men?
  Jiang Yanchi was stunned for a moment and had not yet uttered his reply.

  In the distance, Dai Zhuoqing shouted: "Ye Wan, Xiao Jiang, are you ready?"

  "Okay!"

  Ye Wan nodded in response.

  Jiang Yanchi took the words back as soon as they came to his lips.

  When Jiang Yanchi came back to his senses and faced Ye Wan's teasing smile, his heart skipped a beat.

  She did it on purpose!
  She knew that he was not in his best mood, so she deliberately joked to get him out of the scene just now, and out of the state of excitement that she was originally addicted to.

  After being teased like this by her, let alone confessing his love, his heartbeat couldn't even beat faster, okay?
  Looking back at the wide sea, Jiang Yanchi breathed a long sigh of relief.

  At the same moment, Ye Wan secretly exhaled: What a danger!