851 - 860

Chapter 850 I will definitely find her.

  "Sister Wan, I really make new discoveries every day when I am with you." "

  Yes, yes, Sister Feitian, a talented musician, a top racing driver... Nowadays there are more The identity of a treasure appraiser is really awesome Plus!"

  ? ? ?

  Every time Su Qingyan said a name, the confusion on Jiang Yanchi's face deepened.

  Until Su Qingyan finished talking about the treasure appraiser, Jiang Yanchi completely stopped on the spot.

  Wait...

  is he from Earth?

  Why didn't he know anything about it?
  Just looking at Jiang Yanchi's stupid face, you can tell that there are ten thousand grass and mud horses galloping past in his heart. Su Qingyan patted him on the shoulder and gave him a triumphant expression, "How is it? I'm not surprised. Are you surprised?"

  "Okay, let's go!"

  Looking at the time, there are still three hours left before boarding, which is enough time for the three of us to rush back to the hotel for a buffet dinner, then grab our luggage and head for the airport.

  Ye Wan reached out and stopped the car.

  As night fell, when Ye Wan and the other two entered the cabin, the black RV drove into the Luo family's old house in Lucheng.

  "Grandpa, you've been running around all day, are you tired? You..."

  Before Luo Shuihan could finish his words, Mr. Luo held his arm, "Follow me to the ancestral hall." After his

  breath stopped, Luo Shuihan nodded, "Yes."

  An old man and a young man walked towards the southeast corner of the old house in the night.

  Any large family with inheritance will have an ancestral hall in the old house to worship the ancestors of the family.

  The Luo family is no exception.

  After offering incense to the ancestors, Mr. Luo stood up and walked forward to the newest spiritual tablet in the lower right corner.

  On the token, the large characters "Luo Lin Tong's Spiritual Position" were brightly displayed.

  Mr. Luo stretched out his hand to touch the spirit tablet, and brushed the word "Lintong" with his fingers, "Tongtong, dad saw Xiao Wan today..." "If it hadn't been for

  her, Achuan would have been lost in the hands of those people. Fortunately, With her... Tongtong, what happened back then, it was my father who was sorry for you..."

  When he thinks of what happened back then, he can't help but blame himself, and Mr. Luo's eyes sparkle.

  Outside the ancestral hall door, Luo Shuihan's eyes were filled with sadness.

  The scene where the white-haired man gave the black-haired man a gift five years ago still hurts my heart when I think of it.

  Mr. Luo has four sons and one daughter.

  Luo Shuihan's father is the eldest.

  And Luo Lintong is the youngest daughter of Mr. Luo.

  She was said to be a little aunt, but in fact Luo Lintong was only two years older than Luo Shuihan.

  The two grew up together, and their relationship was not like aunt and nephew, but more like brother and sister.

  Even during the years when he went to study abroad, the two maintained frequent contact.

  But when his little aunt, who was too high-minded and looked down upon by no one, sent him a WeChat message in the middle of the night saying, Xiao Hanzi, you are going to have a little uncle, Luo Shuihan was happy for her from the bottom of his heart.

  I originally thought that when he got his doctorate and returned home, he would be able to attend her wedding reception.

  Unexpectedly, when we meet again, we will attend her funeral.

  After that, Luo Lintong's death became a topic that no one in the Luo family dared to mention.

  Luo Shuihan knew that for so many years, the Lu family and his grandfather in the imperial capital had been looking for a child.

  A little girl who is considered to be five years old.

  It is said that they are the biological flesh and blood of my little aunt.

  It is impossible to find out what happened back then. Luo Shuihan only knew that her aunt would rather leave the child to an outsider than take it back to the Luo family.

  Immediately afterwards, a large number of mercenaries poured into Lucheng.

  Not only the fourth master of the Lu family died in Lucheng, but even the now prosperous Master Lu Jiu almost died in Lucheng back then.

  Five years have passed, and grass has grown in front of the tombstones of Fourth Master Lu and his little aunt.

  But that child seemed to have disappeared without a trace.

  At a family dinner the year before last, someone said carelessly, "Maybe he's dead," which made Mr. Luo furious.

  Now, another two years have passed.

  Sighing sadly, Luo Shuihan raised his eyes to look at the deep, dark night sky above his head.

  I really hope that child is still living well under this starry sky.

  They will find her!