1731 - 1740

Chapter 1731 The result of running in both directions

  Before dawn, Ye Wan was woken up by the buzzing of her cell phone.

  The moment he opened his eyes, Ye Wan looked at the ceiling above his head, his whole body collapsed.

  She was wrong!
  She shouldn't be so considerate and considerate of the old man's urgent mood.

  Otherwise, Boss Dai wouldn't have called her so early to torture her.

  Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

  Collapse returned to collapse. Hearing the attitude of the person on the other end saying "If you don't answer, I'll beat you to the end of the world", Ye Wan rubbed his head, resigned himself to sitting up and took out his cell phone.

  "Little Ye Zi..."

  At the other end of the video was Boss Dai's smiling face, with his pair of cloudy eyes bright and bright at the moment, "This baby, where do you think I should open it better?"

  Open?

  Taking a closer look, I saw the Qin Family Stone Shop in the background, and Mr. Qin behind Boss Dai wearing reading glasses and holding a hammer and a flashlight, tapping here and there and listening.

  Ye Wan: ...

  "You haven't slept all night, have you?"

  Ye Wan looked amused and shook his head: "The long side is facing you. At eight o'clock on the left hand side, there is a spiral pattern pit. You saw it. "?"

  "Long side...eight o'clock...spiral pattern, hey, found it!"

  Boss Dai asked Ye Wan with his cell phone facing the pit, "Can you just drive from here? Okay!"

  Beep.

  The video was hung up unexpectedly, and I saw 05:35 on the phone screen.

  Ye Wan fell back on the bed to dissipate the energy of getting up for a while, then lifted up the quilt and entered the bathroom.

  Come out again, set up your mobile phone and log in to the live broadcast room to start daily Pilates.

  It was exactly seven o'clock when we arrived at the set, and the crew's breakfast truck had just stopped.

  Helping the driver to move Wen Tutu's breakfast box into the set, and then going to Director Xie's royal throne to take out yesterday's work notes, Ye Wan took a bite of a bun and read through the notes one by one.

  Just after eight o'clock, the studio became lively.

  When Xie Sanqiu arrived, his face was full of joy.

  "Come on, come on, listen to me..."

  Xie Sanqiu clapped her hands twice and said to the staff and actors who were looking from all directions: "Everyone has worked hard during this period! Our studio part, today After that, all the filming will be completed. The whole crew will take a day off tomorrow to rest, and then we will set off to the location the day after tomorrow." "

  If everyone still works as hard as this month, our movie is expected to be completed in mid-August. So, everyone Come on!"

  Xie Sanqiu said, and the entire crew was instantly excited.

  Last year's Blood Bodhi took three months to complete.

  The movies released during the same period were all shot within a month or two.

  Although it is good to strive for excellence, the effort is not proportional to the gain. Fortunately, the box office performance is good, which is a great encouragement to everyone.

  This year's stunning duo, except for Cheng Shiyuan and a group of extras, the entire cast is all from the original cast.

  But whether it's the results of the filming or the state presented by the actors, they are better than Blood Bodhi.

  If the shooting cycle is also shortened, it's a win-win.

  "Everyone is working hard, the actors are working hard, this is the result of us running in both directions!"

  "Not only that... but also the credit of the big guys running in both directions!"

  "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. After that, I can only eat and sleep in the open air, and my heart is starting to hurt now!"

  "It hurts too early, right? Have you forgotten the power and domineering power of Sister Wan who commanded the heroes in Wufeng Mountain? Aren't you still shouting what you will do if one day you do the same? Well, here's your chance!"

  "Sister Wan, please hug me!"

  The studio was full of laughter.

  On Weibo, a topic related to Ye Wan quietly entered the hot search.