731 - 740

Chapter 731 I advise you to be kind.

  "What kind of monster are you trying to do? Everyone is fine, but she won't record it if she says she won't record it? Who is used to her bad temper? If you really think that you are the first sister of a girl group, just Everyone has to support her?"

  "Fortunately she is far away from the wall, otherwise, my sister Ling's sincere pounce would have been in vain, and she would have hit the wall, right? Being the host is also tiring, and I have to take this into account. Taking that into account, I feel sorry for my sister Ling!"

  "Didn't Ye Wan say no to the recording at the beginning? Why did she become a monster when she got to Zhong Xiyu's place? Double standards are not such a double standard, right?" "Ye

  Wan If Ye Wan doesn't record it, it means something happened at home. Can it be of the same nature as Zhong Xiyu?" "

  Why is it different? Ye Wan just didn't broadcast it. If it was also broadcast live, he might have scolded her even more fiercely than now. I advise you all to be kind!"

  ...

  The barrage was divided into three factions.

  One group scolded Zhong Xiyu for doing it.

  One group protected Zhong Xiyu, and Ye Wan came out to trample on Bila.

  There is another faction with the largest number of people.

  Watching silently from the sidelines.

  However, there will be occasional bubbles, and at first glance, it is Ye Wan's biggest fan.

  "Anyway, my Wan sister has been hacked so many times, we don't bother to explain. One day, Zhenxiang will be there. If you want to scold, then you can. We at Wanfeng have one sentence: idol behavior has nothing to do with fans , you are scolding and tearing up, don't descend on us fans."

  "Same as above!"

  Passerby: ...

  At the show, Ning Buchi raised his eyes and looked at Zhong Xiyu, "Let me confirm with you again, you said you won't record it You mean, we won't record this issue, or we won't record every subsequent issue?"

  Zhong Xiyu was stunned.

  Why is it different from what she thought?
  The last time Ye Wan said she wouldn't record it, the director chased her out and coaxed her for a long time, and finally let Ye Wan go.

  When he came back, he tried to comfort and compensate them, but almost knelt down without bowing.

  But this time, she was just having a little emotion, and the director didn't even bother to coax her?

  Zhong Xiyu thought of what Ning Buchi said when he was angry last time.

  "Just because the sponsor of this season's title is for Ye Wan. If you are capable, I can provide for you like I provide for my ancestors!" Therefore, it was

  because Qi Yue withdrew the title that the director did this deliberately. Hers?
  Zhong Xiyu gritted her teeth and said, "I'm quitting the show and I won't record it anymore!"

  "Okay."

  Ning Buchi nodded and looked back at the staff member responsible for Zhong Xiyu, "Take her back to her room to rest, and then contact her agent. "

  After that, without looking at Zhong Xiyu, Ning Buchi turned around and greeted the others who were stunned, "Let's go, the car is waiting for everyone at the door."

  Fu Qingshu was the first to rush out.

  So scary!

  It's really terrible for a woman to do it!

  "You people, you don't respect the old and the young at all..."

  Fei Ge enlivened the atmosphere, bent over and crossed his legs like an old man, and staggered out of the door.

  Behind them, Ye Wan and He Sichen looked at each other and walked out.

  Sister Ling still wanted to save her.

  "Xiyu, let's..."

  As soon as she opened her mouth, Zhong Xiyu choked, "Stop pretending to be a good person here! Don't you all like Ye Wan and like to praise her bad feet? Ye Wan has left, how can you still Won't you catch up quickly?"

  Zhong Xiyu's eyes were red, "If it's too late, there will be fewer cameras, and Ye Wan's sponsor dad won't be able to see you." Sister Ling's

  face darkened, she shut her mouth quickly, and turned around to go out. .

  Barrage: ...

  The fans and viewers who had just helped Zhong Xiyu speak slapped their lips and said, "I'm telling you to talk nonsense!" Should!