361 - 370

Chapter 361 I want to hear your voice.

  "Master Jiu, my subordinates have already led people to search for a one kilometer radius."

  The young man in black camouflage uniform raised his hand and pointed at the four missing arms and legs next to him. Seeing that he was a lawless person, he said: "Except for the four of them, there is nothing else."

  Lu Changchuan's eyes fell on the open space in front of him.

  The paw prints, which are the size of an adult's hand, are stacked in several layers.

  At a glance, it looks like a pack of wolves.

  Looking back, the four unconscious people seemed to have been attacked and bitten by wild beasts.

  Lu Changchuan's heart trembled.

  He took out his cell phone again.

  On the way here, the call kept showing no answer, but now it finally got through.

  Then, the familiar voice sounded.

  "Lu Chuan, what's wrong?"

  The girl's voice on the other end of the phone was crisp and clear, "Are you in a bad mood again?"

  He looked up at the dark night sky above his head, feeling as relaxed as the rest of his life. Lu Changchuan breathed out secretly, " No."

  "Then why are you still up so late?"

  "I just...want to hear your voice." He

  could vaguely hear the sound of wind passing by at the other end, and Lu Changchuan knew that Ye Wan was already in the car returning to the film and television city Inside.

  Although I don't know what happened to her after she quit the live broadcast room, but she is safe now, and that is enough.

  "Then you finish your work and go to bed early. Hang up..."

  After hanging up the phone, Lu Changchuan walked towards the helicopter.

  As he walked, he ordered Ye Xiao, "Contact Hengcheng police and hand these people over to them." "

  Yes."

  ...

  In the taxi, Su Qingyan still looked frightened, "Sister Wan, please save me." I have nothing to repay, so I promise you my life. From now on, I will be yours. You have to protect me!" "

  Okay..."

  Ye Wan smiled, looked back at her, and then said to the driver: "Master, We are not going to the film and television city. You can send us to the city. As long as you see an open hot pot restaurant or barbecue stall, just drop us down." "

  Okay."

  More than half an hour later, a bowl of hot Teng Teng added chopped parsley and minced beef soup into her stomach, and Su Qingyan came back to life.

  "Tell me, what's going on?"

  Ye Wan asked without raising his head while rinsing the meat: "You always ask me if you want to go to the bathroom when you go to the bathroom. Why did you go outside the film and television city last night? "

  I..."

  Su Qingyan's expression darkened, "A friend said that he came to visit the studio and didn't know which set I was at. He asked me to come out and pick him up."

  Ye Wan nodded and remained silent.

  Su Qingyan said that she didn't have any good friends around her.

  In this case, the people who came to see her on a visiting team were men.

  Since he is a man, after this experience, Su Qingyan can see clearly what kind of person he is.

  "Then have you ever thought about why he wanted someone to kidnap you?"

  Seeing that her face turned pale again, Ye Wan said no more and served her another bowl of soup.

  The private room was quiet, except for the hot pot boiling gurglingly.

  As if she had decided what to do in just a few seconds, Su Qingyan took a deep breath and said with a forced smile: "Okay, let's not talk anymore. Sister Wan, didn't you say that you can't live up to the delicious food? It's so cold The weather is perfect for hot pot, let's eat hot pot."

  Ye Wan nodded.

  Putting down the soup bowl, Su Qingyan stood up and went to get the ingredients.

  As soon as he opened the curtain, he paused and the curtain in his hand suddenly fell down.

  Su Qingyan's face turned pale instantly.

Chapter 362 This is... interesting!

  "Are you anxious? I'm more anxious than you. If those people turn me in, none of us will be able to live with it!" "

  What the hell are you yelling at? Is this my fault? I told those people Okay, after I coax Su Qingyan away, someone will naturally trick Ye Wan out of the film and television city. It is only natural for them to arrest people! But what did those idiots do? Not only did they arrest the wrong person He didn't tell anyone, but he was dragged into the police station."

  "While everyone is still unconscious, think of something quickly. Otherwise, none of us will be able to escape!" "

  How do I know what they are doing? Injured? Aren't you very capable? Go check it out!"

  ...

  The person on the other end hung up the phone with a curse, and then the sound of beer bottles being opened rang out.

  In the adjacent private room, Ye Wan curled her lips.

  I originally thought that the other party's target was Su Qingyan, but I didn't expect that it was her?

  This is... interesting!

  Looking up, Ye Wan smiled and shook her head when she saw Su Qingyan's pale face and guilt-filled eyes.

  At the same time, I have a good idea.

  Except for Liu Wendi, he almost didn't think about it.

  There is only one Liu Wendi in the entire imperial capital who can know her and Su Qingyan at the same time and still hate her so much.

  While the fistfighting in the private room next door was in full swing, Ye Wan and Su Qingyan left the hot pot restaurant after paying for their orders, and took a taxi straight back to the film and television city.

  "Sister Wan..."

  "It's okay, go to sleep."

  When she came out of the shower, she saw Ye Wan tinkering with something in front of the computer.

  Su Qingyan didn't ask any more questions, glanced at the dark computer screen, turned around and got into the quilt.

  The heating came on and the white noise of waves crashing on the beach sounded. Su Qingyan didn't even know when she fell asleep.

  Ye Wan was looking at the chat records on the computer screen.

  The man in the private room is called Chen Zihao.

  According to Su Qingyan, she always thought that the other party was an innocent and harmless college boy.

  I usually go to class on time, and after class I go to play basketball with the boys in the class and go to the Internet cafe.

  No bad habits at all.

  Three years after entering school, Chen Zihao pursued Su Qingyan for three years.

  Even after being rejected countless times, he still looks so infatuated.

  Su Qingyan's attitude had just softened, but unexpectedly, she fell into the opponent's trap.

  What Su Qingyan didn't expect even more was that Chen Zihao actually knew Liu Wendi and helped Liu Wendi plot against her and Ye Wan.

  But what Ye Wan found was far more than that.

  All the infatuation and affection are just for show. Chen Zihao did this all because of Liu Wendi.

  Starting from his freshman year, Chen Zihao received 20,000 yuan per month from Liu Wendi.

  According to Liu Wendi's request, when Chen Zihao can catch up with Su Qingyan and sleep with her, and have a short video with Su Qingyan as the heroine, he can retire and get 1 million in one go.

  As for what that little video is for, it's almost self-explanatory.

  By then, not only Su Qingyan would be ruined, but Su Jingqiu's reputation in the circle would also be almost ruined.

  If they want to lose face, Su Jingqiu and Su Qingyan have no other choice but to leave their hometown and leave China.

  By then, it won't be that important who the mistress is.

  Anyway, her goal has been achieved.

  Unfortunately, she showed up.

  Not only did it expose her self-deception, but it also shattered the illusion that her family of three was harmonious and happy.

  Liu Wendi's anger spread to her.

  Ah.

  There was a smile on her lips, and the cinnabar moles at the corners of her eyes looked even more coquettish in the dim computer background light.

  Ye Wan tapped the keyboard.