1421 - 1430

Chapter 1421 I don't want to be a virgin either.

  "Sister Wan, why did you ask Jiahao to find her? It's better to ignore her. Anyway, she was living a good life alone in the past few days." "

  I I don't want to be a Virgin either. But not knowing is one thing. Knowing that, we can't really let her stay alone in the mountains. If something goes wrong, the program team won't be able to live without talking about it, and our happy life will also be affected. That's it. I also want to take you and Jiahao to unlock other delicacies." "

  But I get angry when I see her, what should I do?"

  "Then don't look at her, go and chat with Da Mao Er Mao. "

  Zhao Sixuan did not hear the whispers of the two girls.

  But the hundreds of millions of viewers in the live broadcast room heard it clearly.

  Everyone who was originally angry suddenly felt that they were also comforted.

  It was an hour after Xu Jiahao returned from fetching water.

  Ye Wan has already cooked fish hot pot with clear soup.

  Each person can eat two small fish as big as a palm.

  Take out the fish and put it in everyone's wooden bowl, throw in the chopped potatoes, mushrooms and bamboo shoots, and then pick up a few handfuls of vegetables from the vegetable field and rinse them.

  delicious.

  After eating, Ye Wan put down her chopsticks and assigned tasks, "Sixuan washes the pots, Jingjing and Jiahao will demolish the house with me."

  Since we can't live in it, we can't just leave it here.

  Not to mention the potential safety hazards, the most important thing is that it is too ugly, as if a piece of dog skin plaster has been put on the majestic and beautiful Wufeng Mountain.

  Their eyes met and they immediately understood what Ye Wan meant. Liang Jingjing and Xu Jiahao nodded and got busy quickly.

  Zhao Sixuan looked at the big black iron pot in front of him, the brown fish soup in the pot, and the chopsticks and wooden bowls around him, and frowned so hard that he could kill a mosquito.

  Looking back, I saw that other people were carrying wood, and it was all physical work, which was more tiring than hers.

  Zhao Sixuan picked up the dishes and chopsticks resignedly.

  It was getting dark, and Ye Wan and the others had demolished the wooden house and turned it into a pile of wood in front of the fence.

  At first glance, it looks empty and awkward.

  After spreading a intact horse lily mat removed from the roof on the ground, and taking out the sleeping bag, Ye Wan raised her chin and said, "Tonight, let's just make do with it." The

  wooden house was gone.

  Bathrooms and toilets are also gone.

  Thinking of the previous bathroom, which was simple but had privacy and flushing, Zhao Sixuan felt a little regretful.

  Glancing at the dark woods, and then at Ye Wan and Liang Jingjing, Zhao Sixuan opened her mouth, but didn't hesitate to find them to accompany her to the toilet, and went straight to the grass with tissues.

  "Jingjing...Liang Jingjing..."

  After leaving and returning, Zhao Sixuan stood at the fence and called Liang Jingjing.

  I wanted to pretend not to hear, but they were the only ones here.

  Not to mention that after returning home, he would have to lower his head and not look up again.

  Liang Jingjing sighed, stood up and walked over, "What are you doing?"

  "Did you... bring sanitary napkins?"

  In the night, Liang Jingjing's eyes suddenly lit up, "No!"

  ? ? ?

  Why are you so happy to cause trouble?

  Zhao Sixuan glanced at Liang Jingjing and looked at Ye Wan with a disappointed look on his face.

  "Neither does Sister Wan!"

  Liang Jingjing said quickly: "When we were shopping that day, Sister Wan went to the pharmacy to buy medicine, and we both took it. So neither of us had it."

  Knowing that there is medicine that can delay the menstrual period, But Zhao Sixuan completely forgot about this.

  The sanitary napkins she prepared were gone after Chen Boyu changed her backpack.

  I'm full of reluctance, but there's nothing I can do about it.

  It's already miserable to have no place to live. If she is photographed embarrassing herself again at dawn, then she doesn't need to make a debut!

  His expression changed, and Zhao Sixuan glared at Liang Jingjing fiercely.

  ? ? ?

  Come on, auntie, why are you staring at me?
  Liang Jingjing looked confused.

  The next second, Liang Jingjing was happy when she saw Zhao Sixuan's actions.