581 - 590

Chapter 581 The moment when dreams come true.

  Until Xie Chenmin took out the colored ball from the lottery box, his whole person felt as if he was falling into the clouds.

  He still didn't understand how he reached the finals in a daze!

  The final!
  That's the final!
  Looking back, I saw the other five people around me, from Ye Wan to Pei Donghan to Ji Chengling.

  Except for Ji Chengling, he has won once on the TS track.

  The other four people were existences that were beyond his reach before.

  And now, he is standing in front of the same track as them?

  He must be dreaming!
  As he was thinking blankly, he saw everyone in front of him looking at him in shock.

  Looking back, Sister Wan was smiling, and Shen Pei also looked at him in surprise.

  Xie Chenmin looked down at the No. 1 ball in his hand and looked at the host blankly, "What's wrong?"

  What happened?
  Why does everyone look so surprised?

  "Xiao Xie, congratulations, this is what all drivers dream of."

  The host said with a smile: "How do you feel about being able to compete on the same stage with W?"

  ? ? ?

  Racing with W?

  Xie Chenmin was completely down.

  The final short track rally is also called a double race.

  The two cars started off at the same time and raced on the two-kilometer track.

  Whoever reaches the finish line first is the winner.

  It sounds simple, but riders who have practiced it will know that the difficulty is absolutely unimaginable.

  On a narrow track, two cars are chasing each other. Even a small operating error may have fatal consequences.

  It can range from the car overturning and being thrown off the track, to the worst being the car being destroyed and people being killed.

  Under the gaze of countless people, Xie Chenmin breathed out softly, "Would you believe me if I said I'm not nervous at all?" The

  host raised his eyebrows in surprise, "Why?"

  "Follow me. Being on the same stage as my idol was my only dream when I became a professional driver. But at this moment..."

  Xie Chenmin raised the No. 1 ball in his hand, "My dream has come true."

  After his dream came true, at this moment Just excitement and pleasure.

  I can't wait to circle the field three times and shout loudly.

  "Congratulations, congratulations..."

  "Xiao Xie, great!"

  He could hear the congratulations from his teammates or drivers from other teams. Before Xie Chenmin came off the stage, he asked the host with an embarrassed look, "I can take this away." Is that so?"

  What was raised in his hand was the No. 1 ball.

  The host smiled and said of course, Xie Chenmin bowed repeatedly and left the stage.

  The silly look caused another burst of laughter from the audience.

  "Xiao Xie, you won't be able to sleep tonight, right?"

  "Well. Not only tonight, but also tomorrow night, I'm afraid I won't be able to sleep either." "Then it's over, you are going to be eliminated in the finals!" "

  Eliminated? Isn't that natural? Brother Shitou, don't have unrealistic illusions about me!" "

  What you said makes sense..."

  Shi Linfeng put his arms around Xie Chenmin's shoulders, surrounded by thousands of people. Team members of Team Telford.

  A group of people walked towards the parking lot laughing and joking.

  "Xie Chenmin..."

  Hearing a girl's cry from a distance, Xie Chenmin turned around subconsciously, and then looked around.

  Is it such a coincidence?
  Can you still meet someone with the same name and surname as you in the same game?
  After being stunned for a moment, Xie Chenmin turned around and left.

  When someone grabbed her arm, the girl gasped for air and stared at him with charming eyes.

  Xie Chenmin subconsciously slapped her hand away, "What are you doing?" 

  He doesn't recognize her anymore?

  Chi Ying was startled and smiled.

Chapter 582 The Big Boss's Unspeakable Hidden

  "Have you done good things and forgotten them? Xie Chenmin, you are such a good person!"

  Looking up at Xie Chenmin, who was a head taller than him, Chi Ying couldn't help but frown after finishing his joke. He raised his nose and said, "Why are you so much taller than me? Xie Chenmin, what did you eat when you grew up?" Xie Chenmin was

  given a good person card for no reason, and Xie Chenmin had questions in his head: "Do we know each other?" "Here

  you go" Just a reminder..."

  Chi Ying sighed heavily, "Hedao! Do you remember it?"

  Hedao?

  Xie Chenmin's eyes widened, "Are you the guy who overturned his car in the river?"

  Seeing that the people around Xie Chenmin were looking towards her.

  Chi Ying: "...you can shout louder!"

  Xie Chenmin shut up quickly.

  With only one pair of eyes, he followed Chi Ying's eyes to see his feet.

  A girl with a ponytail wearing a white sportswear.

  The temperature was a bit low at night, and her face was red from the cold.

  But his eyes are big and round, and when he talks, he looks attentive, as clear as a deer.

  The smile on his face was indescribably sweet.

  The characteristics of girls are obvious.

  But that day in the driveway, he didn't notice it.

  Xie Chenmin scratched his head in embarrassment, "Sorry!"

  "Xiao Xie, is your girlfriend?"

  "Can't you tell, our Xiao Xie is still very popular with girls..."

  The teammates joked After the sound, Xie Chenmin turned around and glared at them.

  A group of people walked away laughing.

  "Xie Chenmin, thank you. And congratulations!"

  Chi Ying said with a smile: "I'm really happy, really!"

  If it weren't for her delay of more than half an hour, Xie Chenmin's results in the rematch would have been absolutely More than 12 people.

  And he was the 12th player who almost got substituted.

  In the semi-finals, Xie Chenmin finished fourth and successfully reached the finals.

  This is a great recognition for a driver who is new to racing.

  And he finally showed his strength through his own efforts.

  Chi Ying breathed a sigh of relief.

  "Thank you!"

  Xie Chenmin thanked him and reached out to pat Chi Ying's shoulder. "You can do it too! Don't take it to heart about the accident in the river. Just compete well next time." Glancing at his shoulder, Chi

  Ying said :...

  "Okay, it's okay..."

  Chi Ying smiled and said, "I just want to say thank you. I'm sorry for what happened that day. I wish you good luck in the finals!"

  Waving his hand, Chi Ying turned around and ran. Far.

  Seeing the girl running away, Xie Chenmin was filled with admiration.

  This is the first time he has met a female driver in a race.

  Cool enough!

  The motorcade drove towards Lucheng Hotel. After hearing Xie Chenmin express his admiration for Chi Ying and the female driver, Shi Linfeng gave Xie Chenmin a sympathetic look.

  Xie Chenmin lowered his voice and said, "Brother Shitou, boss...is there something unspeakable?"

  ? ? ?

  Almost choking on his own mouthful of water, Shi Linfeng raised his head in shock, "How...how did you come to this conclusion?" "

  Look, just disappear when you are in Wandefu. When you come out to compete, don't follow. Let's live together, and you won't eat with us."

  Xie Chenmin said clearly, "Even when he went on stage to draw lots, he asked Sister Wan to do it for him."

  Either he had an accident in a previous competition and his face was disfigured.

  Or, it's just too ugly.

  Otherwise, why be so mysterious?
  The more he thought about it, the more he felt that his analysis made sense. Xie Chenmin looked back at Shi Linfeng, who had a strange expression, "Brother Shitou, do you think so?"

  Haha.

  Shi Linfeng smiled and patted Xie Chenmin on the shoulder, "Brother, I give you a piece of advice. Don't say this in front of your sister Wan."

  Why? ? ?
  With a question mark on his forehead, Xie Chenmin only saw the back figure left by Shi Linfeng.

  Looking up again, he saw Ye Wan coming out of the car.

  "Sister Wan..."

  Xie Chenmin waved and ran away.

  Hearing Xie Chenmin talking to Ye Wan about his guess about the big boss just now, Shi Linfeng twitched the corner of his mouth a few steps away.