1331 - 1340

Chapter 1331 Be good and be obedient!

  After several trips back to the car to take the purchased items back to the car, it was almost noon.

  Although the weather is not that hot yet, shopping is obviously still very tiring.

  Liang Jingjing fanned the paper fan Ye Wan gave her, turned back to Ye Wan and asked, "Sister Wan, what are we going to do next?"

  In fact, Liang Jingjing wanted to say, those things we bought, That should be enough, right?

  Didn't the director particularly emphasize not to buy too many?
  "The food is almost ready. Next, of course, we will eat delicious food in Wucheng..."

  Ye Wan pointed to the phone, "I have made a guide in advance. These are the most famous local delicacies in Wucheng... These are all small stalls... We can go to this one first, then go to that one, and then take the packaged delicious food and go to the private room on the top floor of Wutong Building to eat!"

  ! ! !

  Liang Jingjing thought of the thick stacks of dishes in the hotel's cafeteria when she got up early.

  "Sister Wan, does your agent... don't care about you?"

  Thinking that in the company, every meal was strictly controlled in terms of calories.

  Every time I look longingly at the burger shop or ice cream machine on the roadside, I will be scolded by my agent.

  Liang Jingjing felt that she and Sister Wan were not in the same entertainment circle.

  "He?"

  Ye Wan opened the map navigation and said without raising her head: "He only has one request from me."

  Liang Jingjing's eyes lit up.

  Ye Wan touched her face with a smile, "Protect your face, don't get hurt, that's all."

  Liang Jingjing: ...

  seemingly seeing the hesitation and shrinkage in Liang Jingjing's eyes, Ye Wan poked He poked her forehead and said, "As for me, I have only one request for my partner, do you want to listen?"

  Liang Jingjing nodded.

  Ye Wan smiled and said, "Be good, be obedient."

  Liang Jingjing didn't wait for Ye Wan's follow-up until her hand was pulled forward and she picked up two hands of Wucheng specialty snacks.

  When I walked into Wutong Tower, I sat in the cool and breezy seat by the window.

  Liang Jingjing reacted belatedly, "So, Sister Wan, as long as I'm good and obedient, that's all right?" "

  Yes."

  Ye Wan responded while ordering, "Can you do this? The request is enough for me."

  After ordering more than ten dishes, the waiter at Wutong Building couldn't help but give a thumbs up, "Beauty, you are so good at ordering, they are all from our building. The signature dishes will definitely not disappoint you."

  "That's necessary, we have done our homework in advance."

  Ye Wan's eyebrows were beaming.

  The waiter carefully reminded: "The portion of our dishes is okay. There are only two of you. With so many dishes, you may not be able to finish them all." "

  Two?"

  Ye Wan pointed to the person standing aside with a camera. Cameraman, "They want to eat too."

  The two cameramen were already salivating because of the names of the dishes that Ye Wan read out. They looked at each other and almost shed tears of emotion.

  Ye Wan turned around and said, "Brothers, I think that's a good seat. Why don't you consider setting it up?"

  The direction Ye Wan pointed to was a chest of drawers.

  There are kettles, paper towels, hot towels, etc. on the counter.

  The camera was placed there, facing Ye Wan and Liang Jingjing, and the landscape outside the window was clearly visible.

  There are green mountains and green waters.

  There are picturesque beauties.

  The picture in the lens is simply not too beautiful.

  Feeling moved to tears again, the two cameramen set up one camera and turned off another. They sat on the table outside the camera frame like human beings.

  When the table was filled with delicious food, the two photographers suddenly felt that they had reached the peak of filming.

Chapter 1332 The same late sister, different style of painting!

  "Director, are you still with me?"

  "Director..."

  "Director..."

  The mobile phones rang one after another. They were all calls from the cameramen sent out to ask if they wanted to call it a day.

  Looking up, there were only two windows with images in the five-square grid on the big screen.

  The first to part ways were Shang Yunxi and Xu Jiahao.

  It seems that being too picky is delaying time. During the second half of the purchase, wherever Xu Jiahao glanced at it, Shang Yunxi raised his chin and said, "That's it." Although the atmosphere was a bit awkward, at least the equipment was complete

  .

  Almost as soon as Xu Jiahao finished paying, the two of them got in the car and went back to the hotel after leaving the store.

  Immediately after, Wen Yiru, Fu Huaizhi, Chen Baiyu, and Zhao Sixuan also returned to the hotel one after another. After entering the door, they seemed as if they would never go out again.

  Yan Luxiao and Jian Yifan walked around the pedestrian street after discussion, eating, chatting and shopping.

  Blue sky, white clouds, handsome guys and beautiful girls.

  The picture is very beautiful.

  But compared to the pair of Ye Wan and Liang Jingjing, they are slightly inferior.

  The emerald green bamboo windows are wide open, and the distant and hazy place outside the window is the quiet and distant green mountains.

  At the foot of the green mountain is the sparkling water.

  There are also willow trees on the shore.

  The whole picture is like an ink landscape painting, so beautiful that it makes people sigh.

  The distant view is beautiful enough, but what is even more beautiful is the close view.

  One is stunningly beautiful, the other is cute and naive.

  Two beauties with completely different temperaments faced a table of delicious food, eating with gusto.

  "No beauty in the entertainment industry dares to eat so realistically, right? If this wasn't a live broadcast, I would have suspected that Ye Wan was creating a new persona of a female eating and broadcasting star!" "Haha, what misunderstanding do you have about my sister Wan? My sister Wan

  does When you are watching mukbang, you are still watching the simulation of five years of high school and three years of high school under the desk lamp at midnight. I have to say, the same late sister, different style of painting, hey, finally there is a live broadcast with long standby time to watch, it's so cool Wrong..."

  "This crispy duck looks really delicious! The duck skin is crispy and the duck meat is tender. It looks like Quan Moude from the Imperial Capital is almost as good as him! Look, look, look, a drop of oil is falling. ! Ahhhhh, drop it in my mouth!!!...Where is the promised survival in the wilderness? Is this a gourmet travel show?" "What are you in the hurry for? You

  can even get a good meal after going to the guillotine. Tomorrow we might have to eat wild fruits and chew tree bark. We are not allowed to open our bellies and enjoy a good meal." "That's right!" "

  I

  have already opened the takeout app and placed an order for the same crispy duck. , Hey, wait for the happy moment to come!"

  Withdrawing his attention from the big screen, Bian Jiayou called the cameramen who were waiting for food in the hotel, "Stand by where you are. As long as they leave the room , no matter where you go, follow immediately."

  "Copy that."

  The cameramen followed the order and left their cameras pointed at the doors of each star's room.

  Then he went to the rest area facing the elevator entrance.

  After a while, the hotel waiter delivered a packed lunch.

  Snow-white disposable lunch boxes are lined up, and the meat and vegetables are well matched.

  The hotel also provided good service and provided soup and small fruits after meals.

  Looking at each other, the smiles on the faces of the photographers just rose when they heard the ding-dong sound of WeChat on their mobile phones.

  When I opened it and took a look, several cameramen all had dark faces.

  In the WeChat group, the two photographers who were following Ye Wan and Liang Jingjing sent pictures of each other, and all the pictures they sent were local delicacies.

  Crispy duck.

  Braised chicken.

  Yellow beef with skin on.

  Double pepper croaker.

  Grilled goat meat.

  Oil and vinegar wild fungus.

  Vinegar baby cabbage.

  ...

  You can't see the whole thing at a glance, they are all high-definition photos.

  Even the composition is carefully planned.

  The cameramen holding the hotel lunch boxes suddenly felt that the lunch boxes in their hands no longer smelled good.

  I have a saying about MMP in my heart, but I don't know whether to say it or not.

  When their cell phones dinged again, the cameramen stationed at the hotel wanted to throw them away.

  Seeing the new news with sharp eyes, several people breathed a sigh of relief.

  Feel relieved!