921 - 930

Chapter 921: Please check your birthday gift!

  The banquet hall was dark.

  The corridor is also dark.

  Even the elevator is dark.

  You can feel the elevator going all the way down and then stopping in a few seconds.

  But when I stepped out of the elevator, the corridor was still dark.

  He could clearly see the light outside the window, hear the soft breathing of the girl next to him, and feel the slight sweat on the palm of the hand holding his hand.

  Lu Changchuan's heart started beating wildly.

  With a buzz, the door opened.

  Lu Changchuan exhaled subconsciously.

  The lights in the room were not on.

  Follow the girl's movements and enter the door, and the door closes behind you.

  The next moment, the girl let go of his hand.

  "Wanwan..."

  He reached out to touch her, but before he could touch her hand, he felt the soft fragrance in his arms.

  The girl's arms hooked around his neck.

  A slight breath sounded in my ears, "Dear, please check your birthday gift!"

  Boom!
  Fireworks exploded in Lu Changchuan's heart.

  The starlight and lights outside the floor-to-ceiling windows intersected to form beautiful spots of light. Through the bright glass windows and the hazy window screens, stars were projected on the carpet beside the window.

  But soon, Lu Changchuan couldn't see anything anymore and didn't bother to look.

  His Wanwan is the most gorgeous treasure in the world.

  His breathing was entangled, and there was the sound of clothes falling to the ground.

  Every sound was like a charming note, tinkling on the lake of his heart.

  ...

  When the phone rang over and over again, Lu Changchuan still frowned even in his sleep.

  Not finding his phone in a familiar place, Lu Changchuan opened his eyes suddenly.

  The heavy curtains blocked the skylight outside the window, making it impossible to see the sky. The moment he stood up and turned on the bedside lamp, Lu Changchuan was startled.

  Not at home.

  Everything last night was too beautiful and beautiful.

  It was so dreamy that he thought it was a dream.

  Because I had had the same dream before, more than once.

  The only difference is that in last night's dream, Wanwan's beauty was too real and too fragrant.

  So much so that even the whisper in his ear would make his blood surge when he recalled it at this moment.

  At this moment, the unfamiliar room, the messy clothes and pants on the carpet...

  everything reminded him that that beautiful and dreamy dream was real!

  When the phone rang again, Lu Changchuan leaned over to pick up his pants, took out his cell phone from his trouser pocket, and saw the time on the screen.

  It's already half past nine.

  For more than 20 years, he has always gotten up before seven o'clock.

  Even if he stays up all night, his biological clock will wake him up irresistibly.

  Lu Changchuan answered the phone, "Hello..."

  "Boss..."

  Rong Qian's voice on the other end of the phone was anxious, "Do you think the conference call at 10 o'clock needs to be postponed?" "Postponed

  to 11 o'clock. Also, Send me a set of clothes."

  "Yes."

  The other end responded and hung up the phone. Lu Changchuan lit the touch panel. When the curtains slowly opened, everything in front of him became clearer.

  Lu Changchuan suddenly turned around and saw nothing around him.

  Is it a dream?
  In my mind is the gentle and charming face of a girl.

  In my ears was her charming voice: Dear, please check your birthday gift!
  Thinking of the dinner at the rooftop restaurant last night, Lu Changchuan's breath froze.

  His Wanwan gave himself to him as a gift?

  The surprise came so unexpectedly that when his eyes touched his side, he felt like he was overthinking it.

  Lu Changchuan hurriedly grabbed his phone and saw the WeChat message Ye Wan sent him in the early morning.

Chapter 922: Fighting between goblins is also a fight!

  Wanwan: My dear, are you satisfied with this birthday gift?

  Wanwan: I'm leaving. Have a sweet dream!
  Wanwan: I love you... red lips.jpg
  Raising his hand to his forehead, Lu Changchuan took a long breath and leaned against the bed.

  It turns out...it's really not a dream!

  The moment he turned over to the ground and lifted the quilt, Lu Changchuan's eyes glazed over.

  Then, he turned and entered the bathroom.

  ...

  Ye Wan fell asleep as soon as he got on the plane.

  She could still vaguely hear Jiang Keer's excited murmurs in her ears, saying that this was her first time to go abroad without the control of her parents and two brothers. Ye Wan had already fallen asleep with her head tilted against the window.

  When he opened his eyes again, the cabin was silent.

  She took out her phone and took a look. It was two o'clock in the afternoon, Imperial City time, and she had been asleep for 6 hours.

  Looking back, Jiang Keer was sleeping in an unsteady state, and the blanket covering her body had slipped to the ground.

  After picking up the blanket and covering her, he gently held her head and rested it on her shoulder. Ye Wan lazily leaned back in the seat.

  Ye Wan didn't even dare to think about what happened last night.

  Just thinking about it makes me blush and feel hot.

  Will Lu Chuan be scared?
  After moving her body, the soreness was no longer as severe as when she got up early. Ye Wan exhaled softly and cursed in her heart: Bastard! I don't know anything about pity and pity for jade!

  Those embarrassing scenes appeared in his mind again. Ye Wan looked around guiltily, took a deep breath, took out a book from his bag and read it.

  When Jiang Ke'er woke up, the words "Sister Wan" came to her lips, and she pursed her lips and pressed it down.

  Sister Wan, are you... in a daze?
  Omaga!
  This is really a surprise!
  Sister Wan in the classroom, from the moment the professors stood on the stage, she entered a state of selfless harmony between nature and human beings. Not to mention calling her softly, she didn't react even if they threw paper balls at her.

  Sister Wan during the filming, I heard from Sister Qingyan, was even worse than this.

  And Sister Wan, who is always in high spirits, is actually staring at the textbook today? ? ?

  Suddenly, she felt like she had discovered a new world. Jiang Keer looked at it secretly and calmly took out her mobile phone.

  When the clicking sound sounded, Ye Wan came back to his senses.

  She was seeing Jiang Keer who secretly photographed her.

  There was a slight heat behind her ears, and Ye Wan rolled her eyes angrily, "If you dare to make any small moves..." "

  I don't dare!"

  Jiang Keer answered quickly with a smile.

  Then she asked quietly: "Sister Wan, did you live broadcast very late last night? Why do you look so tired? You don't want to be a thief at night, right?" After meeting

  Ye Wan, Jiang Ke'er went to Feitian No. 1 The beauty live broadcast room is ancient.

  The charm of that late lady in the live broadcast room is that you can never guess what she will do next second.

  Other beautiful anchors want to be welded to death behind a mobile phone with 72 layers of beauty filters. The environment and light must not change even a little bit, so that she may die in the light.

  Sister Wan is different.

  It can take you out of the live broadcast room anytime and anywhere.

  Today we are in the park, tomorrow we are at the construction site, not to mention hidden maps like deep mountains and old forests.

  Jiang Ke'er was very suspicious as to what Wan Jie did last night when she sneaked out again.

  "No, I'm going to watch the replay later to see what you were doing!"

  Ye Wan's heartbeat stopped.

  She didn't live broadcast at all last night, okay?
  "I...I went to fight!"

  One sentence blurted out, and Ye Wan wanted to bite off her tongue.

  A little man was screaming and shouting excitedly: Yes, we are indeed going to fight. Fighting between goblins is also fighting!

  The other villain has a look of despair on his face, so why don't you just use a pretense? Why don't you explain it so seriously because you don't know how to betray someone quickly enough?

  Sure enough, Jiang Ke'er's eyes were shining, "Sister Wan, did you win?" After being

  startled for a moment, Jiang Ke'er waved her hands repeatedly, "No, I shouldn't question Sister Wan's strength! So, you must have won, Right?"

  Win...win?

  After struggling all night, Lu Changchuan was still sleeping soundly, but she had quietly gotten up and left for the airport.

  It should be considered...a win, right?

  It was neither an answer nor a non-answer. Facing Jiang Keer's burning gaze, Ye Wan said: ...Help!