1271 - 1280

Chapter 1271 The Walking Awesome Plus

  [Hot Search No. 1 Net Clearance]

  [Hot Search No. 2 Ye Wan Studio's Response]

  [Hot Search No. 4 Net Clearance Action, Ye Wan]

  ? ? ?

  I know every word, why can't I understand them when they are connected together?
  Although she knew that Hot Search 1 was the hottest topic at the moment, Qin Wanyi still clicked on Hot Search 2.

  The news of the illegitimate child had been brewing all morning, and she wanted to see what kind of flowers Ye Wan could respond to!

  The next moment, his expression changed drastically.

  [Ye Wan Studio V: In response to the rumors and slander against Ye Wan made by Gossip Forum user "Listen to the Wind and Rain" on the morning of February 21, the studio has entrusted Linshen Law Firm to handle all matters. The progress of the incident is shown in the attached picture. Picture 1.jpg, Picture 2.jpg, Picture 3.jpg. 】

  Picture 1: Power of attorney stamped with the official seal of Ye Wan Studio and the official seal of Linshen Law Firm
  Picture 2: Litigation application filed by Linshen Law Firm
  Picture 3: The found Burmese with the ID "Listen to the Wind and Rain" Photos of netizens being arrested by local police

  !
  The coffee cup in Qin Wanyi's hand broke to the ground.

  How can it be?

  Why did things develop to this point?
  At that second, if she hung up a little slower, the call would have been answered by someone from the police, right?
  The police couldn't tell who she was, but when the news came back to China, someone always recognized her voice.

  Finally I knew what the rapid heartbeat was at that moment.

  Looking at the man who was handcuffed in the photo, Qin Wanyi slumped down in the seat after a brief moment of panic.

  It wasn't until this moment that she realized why Ye Wan didn't respond.

  Because she has Lu Changchuan.

  The woman Lu Jiuye is protecting, not to mention it is just a scandal about an illegitimate child, maybe even if she kills someone, he can exonerate her, right?
  Linshen Law Firm is the royal legal team of Yujing Group.

  Not to mention the entertainment industry, even in the imperial capital business district, few people knew him.

  With their help, Ye Wan would not only be able to escape unscathed, but maybe they could also reverse the situation.

  Gritting her teeth, Qin Wanyi clicked on the hot search.

  An official letter on the network cleanup operation issued by the State Administration of Huadian Power.

  There are only a few words, but the meaning is very clear.

  All unsubstantiated biting and slander are prohibited. Otherwise, if a public forum is clicked and viewed more than 5,000 times, or forwarded more than 500 times, causing a negative impact on the parties concerned, it will be investigated and convicted for defamation.

  "So, the illegitimate child is fake, right? Isn't it?"

  "Are you stupid upstairs? You can't be fake any more, right? You don't believe it anymore, do you? Remember your ID , I'm going to crowdfund you!"

  "I'm scared to death! I haven't dared to mention my late sister's name all morning for fear of being mistaken for an enemy and accidentally killed! Now I finally dare to show my face! Where are those anti-fans? Come out. Take a few steps! It's not like you're being arrogant, it's like you've been lurking under my sister's bed for several years and saw her give birth to a baby with your own eyes. Why don't you come out now?" "How dare you come out?

  Photos It's still hanging there, and he dares to jump around now. Maybe he will be the next one to show his face. He is probably hiding in that corner and peeing his pants at the moment. Hahahahaha..." "Sister Wan, walk

  . Awesome plus! Don't give in, stay positive!"

  "Isn't anyone curious about the strength behind Sister Wan? The actions on the official website, if you want to say that Sister Wan is unpredictable, I believe it. But are the black fans self-defeating? Is it too late to throw yourself into a trap?"

  "Well, it's scary to think about it... I'm getting goosebumps!"

  "Squat for a follow-up!"